[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this map accurate. I mean, we know that the people in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 14
File: countdown map.png (308 KB, 1197x842) Image search: [Google]
countdown map.png
308 KB, 1197x842
How is this map accurate.
I mean, we know that the people in the green areas will end up slaughtered by the Caliphate in a few decades and that eastern Europe is the safest refuge for lgbts, right?
>>
>western Europe: slaughtered by savage uncivilised muslims
>eastern Europe: slaughtered by savage uncivilised slavs
Stay in the closet.
It's the only friend that will protect you.
It's the only friend that will not abandon you.
It's the only friend that will not betray you.
It's the only friend that will not hunt you.

Remember, the closet is as comfy as you make it.
>>
>and that eastern Europe is the safest refuge for lgbts, right?
Not really, slavs are just white niggers. The only belt country that has best of the both worlds is Finland.
>>
What's up with Croatia?
>>
>>6160402
That's not about being "gay friendly", it's about lawful things. Ireland would have higher number now because of gay marriage. Also none of them are 100% because of the tranny issues.
>>
>nobody read how they ranked them
>still get arbitrarily enraged
>>
>>6160421
Some of those countries only changed sterilization laws recently. Holland only last year.
>>
>>6160427
They didn't use to, but Europe always follows behind America in social justice. But most people especially in rural area still think that tranny = that ladyboy middle-aged men go to fuck in Thailand once a year.

You can't get votes with tranny issues though(unlike gay stuff) so no one even tries to pander to them especially with the immigration and economic crisis going on in so many states.
>>
>>6157123
Time to move out of Italy
>>
File: newmap.png (152 KB, 1419x745) Image search: [Google]
newmap.png
152 KB, 1419x745
>>6157123
>not using the new updated map

https://rainbow-europe.org/

greece went up by 20% since may 2015 for example
>>
File: 1303091621927.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1303091621927.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>I live in the gay friendliest area of the gay friendliest city in the gayest friendliest country of the gay-friendliest continent on the planet.
>Wear lots of rainbow print clothing, dye my hair, have rainbow print stuff in my room
>Hobbies include anime, crossplay
>Listen to music everyone says is gay
>Attend pride religiously

Have I inadvertently reached the apex of homosexual critical mass? I'm not sure how I feel about this.
>>
>>6160428
same with germany, in 2011 the supreme court found it, and the requiremnet of being unmarried violate the constitution...
>>
>>6157123
They are completely ignoring trans rights, right?
Force sterilization should not yield 69%, that's a pretty big deal... As well as not being able to change your gender marker without surgery.
>>
>>6160442
>so no one even tries to pander to them especially with the immigration and economic crisis going on in so many states

Actually Anti-LGBTQ rethoric has increased by quite a bit with the rise of the right-wing in a lot of places.
Cant make a successful reactionary campaingn only by hating brown people you know...
>EVERYONE WANTS TO DESTROY EUROPE, THE GAYS WILL BREAK THE TRADTIONAL FAMILIY!!!
>>
Easterner here
Lgbt is very much safe in major cities
Moscow is gay af in case u didnt know
The only way for u to get killed is to be a flamboyant fag after 10pm in some dark street corner
>>
File: pim-fortuyn2.jpg (83 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
pim-fortuyn2.jpg
83 KB, 425x425
>>6163487
Things could be different if Pim still lived and people listened to him
>>
>>6163627
>litterally naming a party after yourself
>this is a legitimate portrait of him
Seems like totally nice dude...why did someone shoot him i wonder
>>
File: pim muslims.jpg (57 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
pim muslims.jpg
57 KB, 850x400
>>6163668
Because the shooter was a filthy commie who couldn't handle the truth
>>
>>6163668
>flamby gay dude deserves to die
hello, ahmed!
>>
>>6163350
I keep meaning to visit brighton some day.
>>
>>6163718
No not because hes gay...because of his views...
>If it were legally possible, I'd say no more Muslims will get in here
>I am also in favour of a cold war with Islam
because alinating Muslims and ostricisng them from society dosnt cause any problems....its the solution...
(also the cult of personality around him, monuments, riots after his death are...unsetteling)
>>
>>6163829
>They are not compatible with western countries and they should be alienated and made fun of for their stone age """""""culture""""""
That actually what terrorists want...it actually says that muslims who get alienated for western societes (bcs of the terror abrorad and some attacks in western societes) are thier entrypoint into europe...thats actually in al-qaida manifestos...but ok...make it easier for them if you want to
>>
>>6163874
>blocking them from immigrating and committing terrorist attacks
and how the fuck would you do that...without violatng human or citizens rights btw...
(keep in mind most muslims are citizens)
>>
>>6163874
>importing
>>
File: 1460308396104.png (2 MB, 1350x1800) Image search: [Google]
1460308396104.png
2 MB, 1350x1800
>>6163797
Pim told the truth about Islam and muslims already over 10 years ago and he was right. He was the kind of politician who supported liberal western values(back then it was still outstanding being openly gay politician) AND was against third world immigration and Islamisation of Europe when it still wasn't even that bad. He was basically Trump of Netherlands. His death was huge loss both for Europe and gay community.

>>6163857
Oh please, I've seen it happening here, they just don't want to integrate. People keep telling this reason but what does it say about Islam if it the immigration has risks that backfire so badly? Some do, for example the Turks who came here over 20 years ago and they already were very secular. Look at Britain and Sweden now. One of the Brussels terrorists grew up in Sweden and he was in a documentary about "successful integration". But that doesn't matter. Look at Cologne, gays there ask for more police because they're afraid of going out(80% of crimes committed by gypsies or North Africans) The reason muslim countries need dictators like Gaddafi, Assad or Saddam Hussein is because they only want their retarded Islamic rules when they get democracy in their hands. Western world is more naive and think everything can be fixed with "understanding".

Islam has never been European tradition and it makes no sense people are accepting as part of their culture.
>>
>>6163899
>trump of the Netherlands
Is that a compliment?
>>
>>6163899
>because they only want their retarded Islamic rules when they get democracy in their hands
[citation needed]
>80% of crimes committed by gypsies or North Africans
[citation needed]
>they just don't want to integrate
And that is solely because of their religion?
no socio economic factors at all? just because they are evil muslims?
Ok then.
>>
File: Brit.jpg (117 KB, 634x630) Image search: [Google]
Brit.jpg
117 KB, 634x630
>>6163927
Did you not follow Arab spring and what followed after that?

Here's the situation of Cologne but it's in German: http://www.queer.de/detail.php?article_id=26040

And pic related is British investigation a month ago.
>>
>>6163945
That pic is actually a lot better than I expected
>>
>>6163295

>Sweden: 71%
>Croatia: 72%

lel

t. croatian
>>
File: lenny2.gif (275 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
lenny2.gif
275 KB, 500x375
>>6157123

UK master race
>>
File: 1431453419473.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1431453419473.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>6163945
>CM conducted face-to-face, at-home interviews with a representative sample of 1,000 Muslims across the UK
>1000
>representative
>>
>>6163945
>Here's the situation of Cologne but it's in German
So i dint read it very intense becuase queer.de is shit but...isnt this about petty crime? oh no...pick-pockets!
Dont get me wrong, thats obviously a crime...but no real connection to homophobia is there? and it isnt made in the text...at least not with sources or anything
>>
>>6164099
They asked people in the panel do they still feel safe going out, they didn't. Which is why they wanted more police. "Can We Still Go Safely Out?" was intended at LGBT community of Cologne.
http://www.queer.de/detail.php?article_id=26006
>>
>>6164161
>they didn't
Any specific reasons given why exept for petty crime? i dint find any...
>>
>>6163627
>>6163668
>>6163685
>>6163718
>>6163797
>>6163829
>>6163899
His views are not considered radical today in any country. He would be considered center on most issues. The reason he was considered radical was mainly because any inquiry or criticism to immigration policies was considered a racist attack. Every Dutch academic today agrees that by the standards of today he is not at all a radical far right politician.
>>
>>6163921
I don't think it is. Pim Fortuyn was a very diplomatic educated man that wished for freedom and equality. He was very different from Trump.
>>
>>6163945

I saw the documentary based on this survey a few weeks ago. It's titled "What British Muslims Really Think" by Trevor Philips - Labour's ex-minister of equality. A very good documentary along with his 2015 "Things we don't want to say about race (that are true)" which is even better. If anyone wants a look at a really good, neutral fact-based presentation of racism in Britain, this is the best thing you'll watch. It doesn't pull any punches when it comes to confronting uncomfortable truths but doesn't veer off into dogwhistle racism either. I really recommend it.
>>
File: pride.jpg (196 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
pride.jpg
196 KB, 625x417
jeah fuckin safe in croatia

just a couple cops and swat gurding the pride
come and have fun

we are tolerant as fuk here
>>
Austria 52%?

fuck no not even 40%
>>
>>6160421
Ireland also massively improved trans rights last year. (To the point where I think we have more rights that cis women, who are basically chained to the kitchen sink here)
>>
File: 1462961679120.png (13 KB, 248x896) Image search: [Google]
1462961679120.png
13 KB, 248x896
This is the new ranking
>>
>>6176297
>4. Denmark
Confirmed for transphobic chart and rankings.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.