[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for trans folk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: DVa_014.jpg (476 KB, 1920x1074) Image search: [Google]
DVa_014.jpg
476 KB, 1920x1074
Would you rather have D.Va's body, or her mech?
>>
if I had a mech I could just beat up everyone duh
>>
Not going to lie, I'm not trans but I would take the body in a heartbeat.
>>
Body, this is a no-brainer to any MtF
>>
>>6156440
things to consider: 1. thats kind of mean, 2. where are u gonna keep it?
>>
>>6156455
but mech suit is,,,,,,,,, bi g
>>
things to consider:
are you more confident in modern medicine or modern military tech to come through first?
>>
Body. I could sell the mech for a fortune and fund transition and surgery, but money isn't fixing my skeleton.
>>
>>6156554
sorry to hear it
>>
>>6156455
I'm a cis lesbian and I can't think of something I wouldn't do to have that body.
>>
I already pass, and I'm a qt, so mech
I'm also /m/ as fuck.
>>
>>6156843
post pic or you're a liar
>>
File: Dva_watermelon.jpg (163 KB, 789x849) Image search: [Google]
Dva_watermelon.jpg
163 KB, 789x849
>>6156433

She has legs as long as those of an ostrich's. I would still take having her body.
>>
>>6156868
You could probably find me on one of those faces of /m/ images.
>>
File: tuck and tape.jpg (293 KB, 586x500) Image search: [Google]
tuck and tape.jpg
293 KB, 586x500
>>6156843
but do you pass as much as kamille, sempai?
>>
>>6156903
inconvenient. Post here or liar x2
>>
>>6156433
Manly bi man here, and I honestly don't know
Mech is an immediate choice, but I feel like I would get to use it once and then it would get stolen by government, and I would end up with a big, mech shaped whole in my heart

Body is great option as well, since I could get any bois and girls I want, but honestly I wouldn't feel safe in such weak and rape-alluring body.

Ya know what, I think I'm fine as I am.
>>
>>6156433
i play that game just to play as her ;_;
>>
how is this even a question? body duh
>>
>>6164630
>2016
>not wanting to lure men into raping you simply because you weren't wearing your hijab
>>
>>6156433
Ez get her body
>>
>>6172260

Please, Jihad. No one wants to get raped by Aamir and the gang as they call you Nadira.
>>
>>6164630
I'd assume you'd be able to change clothes. Because if you can't even get out of the game's clothing then I'd kill myself.
>>
>>6156433
the mech because already have the shape
>>
>>6156433
>wanting to be Asian
>>
>>6177634
>not wanting to be Asian
>>
I miss DVA.
>>
D.va's body is not only hotter, it does more dps!
>>
>>6178042

She doesn't miss you.
>>
is the whole point of dva just
>do fucking nothing useful until you can charge up your self-destruct
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 892x1301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 892x1301
Can i have this body ?
>>
>>6156433
Body is a better choice. My body is all scratched up and worn out which makes the choice obvious not considering anything else. The mech is cool but I wouldn't have maintenance for it, probably break it, run out of power, get it confiscated by DARPA.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.