[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I have a different sexuality (not relevant), so maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: I_feel_nothing.gif (2 MB, 395x313) Image search: [Google]
I_feel_nothing.gif
2 MB, 395x313
Hey guys, I have a different sexuality (not relevant), so maybe you can help me with something.

I'm in my twenties now, and family and friends are starting to think it's weird that I never had a girlfriend, and they're starting to ask questions. I can't pretend I'm gay because I have a gay brother and no one cares, we accept him and treat him the same as everyone else.

Should I try to get a girlfriend to put up a front of having a normal social life? Does that kind of thing works?
>>
>>6153879
why cant you pretend you're gay? if you're asexual then why would anyone be prejudiced against you?
>>
>>6153900
I meant I can't 'pretend I'm gay and not daring to introduce a bf to the family' kind of deal.

I'm not asexual and they won't buy that for a second.
>>
>>6153925
(yeah, I put the trip on and I didn't have it in the OP because I had cleaned cookies before and it got erased, I'm not doing mokney business.)
>>
Date an asexual of any gender. That way you don't have to tell them about the pedophilia. Simple.
>>
>>6154123
Asexuals don't date... They are asexuals.

I never said anything about the other thing you mention though, I'm not confirming nor denying it in this post.
>>
>>6154494
lmao some do. Asexual can just be no sexual attraction (don't want sex), just emotional attraction
>>
Well, the worst thing you can do is going around denying it to yourself, first of all, lest you act out in some horrific way later. Denying it to others is also not always psychologically healthy, either, but I understand there may be a social stigma around your sexuality, so just do your best to be honest to yourself and to others. Putting up a front only complicates things.

If people question you about your dating life or your sexuality, you don't have to explain it to them. If you DO feel the need to provide some explanation, all you have to say is something along the lines of "I have made a conscious decision to remain single [at this point in my life]/[for the rest of my life]" and leave it at that. They might ask why, but then they're just nosy. You can just say something like "I am just not interested in dating" or something along those lines.

And, most importantly, don't hurt anyone.
>>
>>6153879
So you're a pedophile then?
>>
>>6154638
Kek my bad - didn't read far enough.
>>6154123
>>6154494

And yes - lots of asexuals date and cuddle. They just don't like sex.
>>
How hard is it to say "I'm not interested" or "I like being single"?
>>
>>6153925
Why won't they buy the asexuality defense, pedo-anon? (And BTW, find a support group to help you keep those kiddie-diddling urges under control before you fuck up two lives: the kid's and your own.)
>>
File: chuckleduck.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
chuckleduck.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>6153925
>>6154494
>denies asexuality
>refuses to confirm or deny pedophilia
You ain't fooling nobody, pedo. They already know. You are the secret shame of the family.
>>
No joke you should honestly try to redeem yourself now and take your own life before you ruin someone else's
>>
Wow, you guys are complete assholes. Stop calling me a pedo, I just have a different sexuality, I never said it was that.

I'm going to try to meet someone asexual on a dating website, or maybe start dating some girl to make them not question anything about me any further.
>>
>>6154655
Why won't they but the straight dense, gay-anon? (And BTW, find a support group to help you keep those fudge-packing urges under control before you fuck up two lives: some guys and your own.)
>>
>>6154758
I don't think there's a point in getting an ace girlfriend just as an excuse, only if you want a romantic relationship with someone

Did you try just telling them that the questioning is annoying and is bothering you? Also >>6154654

They're probably only probing you because you look like you're hiding something
>>
>>6154494
im an female asexual that dates! kik: Apifia
>>
Dog in the OP picture, my guess is zoophile.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.