[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT dating/relationship stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1461871937744.jpg (60 KB, 598x292) Image search: [Google]
1461871937744.jpg
60 KB, 598x292
/r9k/ edition.

Post your awkward, disappointing experiences of trying to find love while being a miserable degenerate here.
>>
I'll start;

>be femboy
>horny af so dl Grindr in hopes of finding another femboy
>mostly just old men and overweight guys with beards who call themselves 'bears'
>get message by a slightly chubby boyish looking guy
>OK lets see where this goes
>keeps telling me how beautiful I am
>seems kinda cute
>chat for a bit on Grindr, decide to give him my number (oh boy you fucked up)
>it begins almost instantly, messages me constantly throughout the day with just messages like 'Hey beautiful :p'
>but also will send a text 5 minutes later if I don't reply 'Did you get my text?' or 'Are you still there?'
>starts going on about how he is so ugly and can never be with someone like me
>what the fuck
>haven't even meet this dude yet
>after a mere 2 days he has sent me over 100 messages
>download an app to block numbers and block him

Fuck I was beyond retarded for giving out my number... he seemed so harmless.
>>
>>6153828
why didn't yu give him an email?
>>
File: 435345345.png (733 KB, 682x685) Image search: [Google]
435345345.png
733 KB, 682x685
>get cucked by multiple guys in one week at age 14
>never date again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk0BOK0EDFE
>>
>>6153694
I don't have anything to hide, really. Met this guy on MeetMe. This is SO EMBARRASSING, OMG. I'm new here, and IDK how to 4chan.
>Be me
>Go out on a really nice first date with a guy that you think is cute
>Have Asperger's and laugh really loudly at like... literally everything to the point where he gets second hand embarrassment
>He agrees to see you again for a second date and says you are cute but maybe tone down how loud you are for future reference
>Second date comes, omg you are so excited
>Asks you to sleep over
>Cuddles ensue, and movies
>Lights out, time for bed
>Nini, qt boi, you cuddle into his chest
>Have a weird dream and you are peeing in the dream
>Wake up and realize you are actually peeing in his bed and on him
>omgwtf.jpg
>Freakout and start laughing nervously out of habit
>He wakes up, curious as to what's going on
>OMFGWHATDOIDO
>"Go to sleep, it's okay, senpai."
>He turns to go back to sleep but rolls right into the pee puddle
>No me gusta face from him
>You apologize profusely and then jump out of the bed, why does this have to be your life?
>Thank the universe you already have all your stuff packed up and ready to go, so you dash straight to the door
>It's like 4 AM and there are dogs in a cage barking, so his roommates wake up and come out to see what's going on
>Social anxiety level up
>*Nervously try to unlock door in the dark so you won't be seen, but fail until him and his roommates come out.*
>He has to open the door for you, and he gives you the dirtiest look you could imagine
>Never talk to him again and hope you never see him again because he lives in the same area
>>
>>6153840
I was very naive and stupid.
>>
>>6153870
literally or 4chan cucked i.e. cheated with.
>>
/r9k/ edition?
>never dated anyone in my entire life
>20 almost 21
>>
>>6153894
Jesus Christ. I am so sorry for you but damn lmao.
>>
>>6153914
>r9k
It's okay. Do what makes you happy. Plenty of time to experience dating.
>>
>>6153924
Ever since then, I always pee before I go to bed. I wanted to be the cute girl who could cuddle with a guy. No. That was not me. That was just the worst. Hahaha!
>>
>>6153914
thats really not that bad
its not like its even worth dating most people below that age anyway
>>
>>6153914
i'm you but just a year behind
>>
>>6153694
I mean, I was once in a relationship where we had 0 sexual contact; like, at all. Always slept with at least underwear on, never had sex, didnt really do more than touch dicks or whatever.

Awkwardly jacked off on the bed once to like, try and entice him into sex and he was just like, 'ugh' and then went back to doing whatever he was doing.

Then like 6 months later I discovered he was fucking randos off of craigs list and was kinda glad we never had sex or did anything. Dodged a bullet there, but in retrospect I have no idea what that 6 months of my life was about.It makes no sense, any of it, the entire relationship was creepy and fucked but nothing actually happened at all.
>>
>>6153870

Slut tbqh senpai
>>
>incredibly sadistic with dom/master qualities
>try to hide it by being distant
>meet cute twink(but vanilla) korean boy
>going well
>we fuck
>get really into it
>fuck it up when i bite him so hard he starts screaming
>blood everywhere
>he never talks to me again
>>
File: 1450373528783.png (22 KB, 512x428) Image search: [Google]
1450373528783.png
22 KB, 512x428
>>6153870
another life saved by call of duty
>>
>>6153694
sure
>
>>
>>6154857
god biters are the fucking worst. you all deserve to be castrated
>>
File: 1394194554070.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1394194554070.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>6154857
>dom top who can't control himself
>bites someone until the bottom bled
Check yourself for aids dumbass. Blood-play is only for the infected.
>>
>19 going on 20
>'dated' a guy for about 2 weeks
>called it off because I freaked out and it was all happening so fast
>cut off all contact

Funny - I'm terrified with the thought of commitment to someone but all I want is a bf
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.