[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FINALLY someone said it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10
FINALLY someone said it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA2sEris0Nw

Fuck off AGP's and femboys who kill there own body with black market hormones. you are disgusting.
>>
>>6152326
Wow, it really did need to be said. I'm glad she's being so brave to come out and say these things. I can't believe those freaks are actually mutilating their bodies just to fulfill sexual fetishes and mental illnesses. Hormones are not just a fucking plaything, they are for transpeople.
>>
All these things are just the other side of the medal of becoming more mainstream and accepted though, isn't it?
Gays have experienced this for years with how we have been portrayed in media, and the stereotypes attached to it, the on and off again dwelling into gay culture through different decades. But they are pretty much done with us now and now trannies have to experience the same.
>>
>>6152326
What the fuck is wrong with her eyes?
>>
This just in, those in the LGBT are degenerates?
>>
>>6152402
More like
>everyone's a degenerate except for me!
She's basically spouting /pol/ memes with slight word substitution
>>
>>6152383
True. Remember the "metrosexuals"?
Well now we have the "genderfluids"
>>
As a liberal I'd sat that people have the right to do whatever they want, in fact i think it's the fault of the state that people end up resorting to black markets for hormones due to all the gatekeeping.

Gatekeeping is fine if one wants to be sure and thinks that having a proffessional analyze them is a path towards certainty. But if one wants to do it for personal reasons and the only person at risk is the individual then i don't see how the state should shit on their liberties by mandating prescriptions.

We're fucking adults, we don't need to be taken care like retarded children by prohibiting us drugs.
>>
>>6152447
I agree except for a select few drugs like antibiotics

But we should really think of the children, now shouldn't we ;^)
>>
File: 1455432122254.jpg (30 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455432122254.jpg
30 KB, 640x640
>>6152326
how many assholes do you sniff in a week
just to tell you that theres shit inside

shame on you i must blog social justice world wide

about all my pcp being smoked
>>
I don't give a shit, let people buy what they want with their own money and make their own bad decisions. The only people who would give a shit about this are hons who don't pass and need to protect the transgender 'image'.
>>
Don't know why people in New York would bother with black market hormones, why not informed consent?

Transistion is a valid option for some AGPs with dysphoria. However, putting on womens clothing/makeup and realizing your meant to be a girl? Bad idea. No doubt that person would of been sucked into the AGP hole anyways, but christ explore your identity for awhile before reaching for the hormones.

As for gayboy, I think tranistioning is ok if he's thought ahead and would rather try for trans friendly straight dudes from now on if his crush doesn't work out.

Oh and fuck stefonknee, AGP at 50 years old should be about larping as a classy lady, not about ageplay and pedophilia.
>>
>>6152326
She is a true hero

bless her soul
>>
File: 1410998564736.jpg (34 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
1410998564736.jpg
34 KB, 500x714
>>6152690
>stefonknee
first time I hear of it. listening to "Living 2 Lives, Dying 1000 Deaths" and it's hilarious so far. Sort of sad that that thing is representing me in some way for some people, but I doubt anyone near me knows about this so it's cool.
>>
File: Grinch-1.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Grinch-1.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
Ya salty that I stole all your estrogens, brah?

t. femboy
>>
>>6152690
people don't self med only because they can't informed consent...
>>
>>6152326
>you aren't transgender if you fall for a straight member of the opposite sex

She's right you'd just be straight
>>
File: 1419344932215.gif (2 MB, 256x139) Image search: [Google]
1419344932215.gif
2 MB, 256x139
>>6152784
no! give them back!
>>
>>6152326
It isn't new but I love the reactions that are trying to apologize their way into be authentic. They do it on here too and so many other places.
>I agree 100% with you. And about that guy who said he was trans because he felt pretty in makeup, I think I could agree with that to an extent. It's like my situation, I was having a hard time with gender dysphoria and I never really understood what I was going through. Then one day my friends put some make up on me as a joke and it just kind of.. clicked. I felt so beautiful and so at peace with myself for once in my life, and that's how I realized I was transgender. I don't need makeup to feel beautiful anymore, it was just what helped bring out my inner self, it helped me finally realize that the person I had been suppressing my entire life was, in fact, myself.
There is so much emphasis on how you will end up looking that for so many people it is actually the primary focus of life. There are so many here that support this view and they think if you are against it then you are just pro ugly and pro unpassing. The sad truth is that most of those people don't actually pass at all but they just want attention and to be told they're pretty. I estimate that most than half of the /lgbt/ trans posters fall into this category. All they do is talk about how much they want to suck each others dicks to be lesbian and how beautiful they want to become. They need therapy.
>>
>>6152980
who doesn't want to be attractive though?
the only thing with transition is that it's almost a reroll, in that some ugly dudes end up being attractive transwomen
>>
>>6152383
Okay but don't forget when trannies were just crazy gays in drag according to the world.
>>
>>6152993
So... it's a step up?
>>
>>6152690
On /mtfg/ there are jobless people that would go with black market hormones even if there was a free IC right next to their house. I don't know why. Nobody talks about it at all. It's one of those taboo subjects you can't touch here.
>>
>>6152326
>black market hormones
Go back to Susan's, hon
>>
>>6152989
Sure we would all like to be attractive but that isn't the goal of life. The argument is always to try and twist it around and hide the fact that it's the only reason they transitioned.
>>
>>6153019
Yes OP, you're so very special. Like a pretty, unique little snowflake.
>>
>>6153006
Now everybody can be a drag queen. Break out the champagne.
>>
>>6153009
>>6152690
don't you just get stuck with spiro if you go legit? what's the point then?
>>
Whats AGP?
>>
>>6153075
an archaic theory never really proven that says that transexuals are just dudes with a fetish that went out of hand. i'm sure you understand why /pol/ and people with doubts and low selfesteem would keep it alive.
>>
>>6153075
arousal to thinking of yourself as a woman. >>6153090 is describing blanchard's typology
>>
>>6153100
What typology? He just said trannies are blokes with a fetish. I know being the hon defense brigade can be tiring but you could at least pretend to explain things impartially.
>>
>>6153100

It can be arousal OR attraction/comfort/pleasure. So being ecstatic when seeing your makeup laden face in a dress and feeling oh so pretty(without a boner) is AGP. At least according to Blanchard. A ciswoman enthralled with her makeup? Totally not AGP.
>>
>>6153144
being agp is unrelated to how well or bad you pass, it's about motivation and that makes it idiotic.
>>
>>6153075

Why do people keep asking this?

They need to hold some sorta reverse PGA Tournament on MSNBC / ABCAGP

ASAP!

get the word out
>>
>>6153228
Well good because we all know appearances is the real truth in the world.
>>
Just because it walks like a duck

Doesn't make it a duck!
>>
>>6153144
that's what it's called m8
>>
>>6153882
Where are the types then?
>>
>>6153953
literally google it
>>
>>6152445
thats an interesting perspective, and i agree to some degree

but i also think there is a degree of some people latching on to the trans thing, because they have a victim complex and want to claim they are being oppressed...you know the typical sjw weirdos.
>>
>>6153968
>because they have a victim complex and want to claim they are being oppressed
the typical politically incorrect people, you mean?
>>
>>6153963
You could have said that in the first place instead of saying that a psychologist published a sexual slur to replace transgender. That just comes off too emotionally invested.
>>
>>6154303
my bad, i didn't actually read his post well enough. it's actually a mischaracterization of the idea anyway
>>
>>6154303
it was a 4chan synopsis, google if you want citations.
>>
File: 1462635089483.jpg (63 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1462635089483.jpg
63 KB, 512x512
>>6152326
who
the
fuck
cares

sounds like mad hon are getting mad because they're no longer edgy or getting the attention they want
>>
>>6154319
>>6154338
Well duh irony is lost on people.
>>
>>6154376
When did hon switch from meaning
(A) delusional trannies insulated in their own subculture that tear down any criticism
to (B) somebody that is obviously living a normal life as female with a criticism on transgender subculture?
>>
>>6154401
>somebody that is obviously living a normal life as female
people who can live full time are scum, spoiled scum who live like royalty all because they pass, how sick
>>
>>6154410
>being this vile towards successful trans folk

How much of a failure must you be
>>
>>6154410
bitter hon detected. keep in mind i'm a hon connoiseur.
>>
>>6154419
>>6154421
>trash who are lucky and act like typical spoiled brats
>>
>>6154429
Want to post your face? ( :
>>
>>6154449
never, might as well not have a face because its so haggard and masculine
>>
>>6154410
nice bait rolf
>>
>>6154458
you'll never be anything other than an ugly man so don't bring down the trannies who are not ugly men like you :) enjoy life hon
>>
>>6154490
passers should live in suffering like me, all of you are worthless evil bastards
>>
>>6154410
>>6154429
I've never met a fully passing trans woman that was spoiled or scummy. Most of them are nice and just kind of feel bad for the hons and nonpassers.
The ones that are really bad are the ones that THINK they pass...
>>
>>6154502
You should make a gofundme for FFS. I'll donate to it.
>>
>>6154503

Maybe it's being in portland but I've dealt with both being god awful

If anything the fetish ones have been the nicest but are obviously disturbed too
>>
>>6154733
I noticed from the threads that the worst trips congregate on the west coast usually around Portland. I wouldn't ever want to go there to be frank with you.
>>
>>6152326

I'm still gonna continue taking hormones to keep my femboy body perf!
>>
>>6152841
wait is she saying that gay people can't have straight crushes essentially there?
>>
>>6154950
No Faye just wants to twist things to ignore his own problems. The video might have hit too close to home.
>>
>>6152326
Video was in related, I think this is a very good look at the FtM side of the story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR-QsF6E1XI
>>
>>6155021
oh my god
>>
>>6154401
Please. All 'hon' means here is simply a non passing trans woman. That is what the slur is used for 90% of the time.
>>
>>6153019
What's wrong with transitioning for one superficial reason? You're not hurting anyone.
>>
>>6157383
There is nothing wrong with it until you appropriate a medical condition. Then the onus is on you to make the distinction between yourself and transgender people.
>>
>>6152326
I wasn't really expecting to agree with her so much after the whole "lol i dont want to offend u, not that there's anything wrong with that" bit, but she's spot on. I guess I don't care if cis guys take low dose hormones as long as they don't actually call themselves trans, because it's really not the same thing. And that guy she's talking about is just going to fuck himself over if he's serious about that.

Also, is she trans?
>>
>>6157662
not everyone is militantly attached to their gender
>>
>>6157685
um, yeah, i think they are actually

a cis person can't just become trans and a trans person can't just become cis, you're stuck however you are for the rest of your life. and if you're that shallow and lacking in personal identity that you can just drop everything about your own gender and live as another one on a whim, i think you've got even bigger issues to worry about.
>>
>>6155021
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6152326

>Best friend falls in love with best firend
>Takes mones
>Becomes pretty girl
>Best friend and GIRLFRIEND!!!

Holy shit guys, my dick is diamonds. I'm a mostly straight guy just checking out the cute boy marked here.

I like that way better than these fucking tranny freaks going on about themselves all the time. They are attentionwhores. How dare they make fun of people who transition out of love. I mean holy shit! If there ever was a good reason to transition... it would be... out of... loooooveeee

Fuck these freaking trannies, most of them look like men anyways. God, why didnt I have a cute boy best friend who took horemones and became my girlfriend. Some people just have it better man! Some people!
>>
File: image.png (195 KB, 540x337) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195 KB, 540x337
>>6157759
wow cis people are something else i tell ya
>>
>>6157703
no, they really aren't. you might be. most people who are "trutrans" and want to suicide if they can't live perfectly as the other gender are. not everybody is
>>
File: 1313346028981.jpg (12 KB, 200x320) Image search: [Google]
1313346028981.jpg
12 KB, 200x320
>>6157759
In other news, chasers continue to wonder why we don't like them.
>>
Bump nigga
>>
File: iwanttodie.png (302 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
iwanttodie.png
302 KB, 500x495
>>6155021
>queerplatonic partner
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.