[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else with sex anxiety? Im a gay male in my 20s, consi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
Anyone else with sex anxiety? Im a gay male in my 20s, consider myself well educated in terms of safe sex and the facts, but for some reason I have never been able to overcome the social and health anxieties that come with it.

Ive always read that men think with their dicks, not their brains, but i feel like that couldnt be farther from the truth for me. Ive had sex (foreplay & oral) with about 7 guys, and anal with three of them. Ive had moments of pleasure during these times but there is always this cloud of anxiety that prevents me from truly enjoying sex.

I see others having extremely fulfilling sex lives- parties, orgies, etc. and it just sort of makes me feel like less of a homosexual. I'm not saying i want to turn into a total slut and throw caution to the wind-- but i just want to have an active, healthy, sex life.

I read things like the article below or hear stories from friends and i just get this sinking, horrible pit of envy and sadness in my stomach. That ive missed out and seem to be the only queer with this problem. https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/los-angeles-has-the-best-glory-hole-in-america
>>
>>6151387
Grass is always greener on the other side. Get a bf that loves you. Or maaayyybe dont make your identity entirely dependant on your sex life and be a human with hobbies and do stuff? Youll figure it out eventually, anon.
>>
>>6151387
Dude, OP, do not sweat feeling like you're alone with this. I'm the exact same way, I've done foreplay/oral with only three men and never tried anal. I thought that once I took the plunge and met with a few guys the anxiety would dissipate but it didn't. .
>>
>>6151387
I'm pretty satisfied with my cum shooting dildo desu
>>
File: 1426823858183.gif (2 MB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
1426823858183.gif
2 MB, 400x268
Find somebody you can trust and relate to and get to know them. Build an established relationship with them and you will be vastly more comfortable with the sex.

Also:
>orgies
>fulfilling
Maybe if you're after HIV.
>>
>>6157245
I clenched my ass the three times I saw the gif.
>>
>>6157263
I still do it even when I see it scrawling down the page.
>>
>>6157245

How do you do that if you're a social recluse and don't know gay people? Not OP, but hookup apps seem to be the only way to find gays in my area.
>>
If all you want is sex just find a fuckbuddy on tinder/POF/grindr/etc.
Find a guy that is comfortable using condoms and doesn't pressure you into anything you don't want to do. You're going to have to learn to be assertive otherwise you won't feel safe and your anxiety will just get worse.
>>
>>6157294
>hookup apps
Don't even try.

No, the best way to find good gay mates is to develop some sort of social skills. It's not so hard once you get out in the world a bit. You'll eventually find people through friends or through work.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.