[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever wish you weren't gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Do you ever wish you weren't gay?
>>
>>6149638
Literally never. I have frequently wished not to be bi though.
>>
ya. but its who i am and i can't change it so we better learn living with that.
when love comes every thing gets better :)
>>
no
wish i wasn't trans though
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 632x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 632x531
>>6149678

>I can't change it

I've seen straight people claim they've turned gay dozens of times. What if the opposite is possible.
>>
Only if I think that I like someone, that's a girl.
>>
File: t.jpg (187 KB, 600x746) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
187 KB, 600x746
nope

it might be because i don't live in some backwards shithole but being a homo is pretty cool
>>
>>6149671
As a bisexual, don't you actually have a choice?

Or is it true that you need both to be happy?
>>
>>6149638
No, seeing my friends in their relationship issues over the smallest things makes me glad I'm into other men.
>>
>>6149718

What girls (real or fictional) would you go straight for?

I've heard a lot of gay guys say they would fuck the Countess from American Horror Story.
>>
>>6149638
as a quasi transbian/andro femboy whos into girls, im quite fucking happy. unless you count this as straight, then im quite sad you dont consider it gay tbqh
>>
>>6149747
I don't need both to be happy. But it makes me miserable when I hide my orientation and both guys and girls are really not into it, because they think I'm closed gay, or straight and experimenting, or I'll cheat with the other sex, or just because they want to be with someone they perceive as "normal" instead of in between.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x480
>>6149760

And gay couples don't have relationship issues?
>>
>>6149805
Have you ever considered just dating other bisexuals?
>>
>>6149775
idc man I think fit girls are hot though.
>>
>>6149841
bi people are hardly ever out for the reasons indicated so its not practical
>>
>>6149775
There have been some FtMs that have made me question my homosexuality. The concept of vaginal penetration still squicks me out too much though, so I'd require any sex to be strictly anal.
>>
File: 1436592163804.jpg (47 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1436592163804.jpg
47 KB, 700x520
>>6149638
A few times. I do wish I had it as easy as straight people do in finding significant others and all that.

But then I remember straight people have to deal with a much higher risk of sticking their dick in crazy, parents who are overprotective of their daughters even when they are already adults, women who expect you to be the sole money-maker, "Honey, my period is a few days late and I'm always regular"...

Yeah, the jealousy goes away right after that and I feel pretty happy with myself again.
>>
>>6149948
Yeah pusspuss is nasty. That is the main thing that prevents me from seriously considering a het relationship.
>>
>>6149909
Most of the guys I've hooked up with have identified as bisexual. They've never seemed uncommon, at least in my area.

I suppose I wouldn't be averse to dating one if they were willing to completely swear off the opposite sex for me. In my experience, bis aren't interested in anything serious with a fag though.
>>
>>6149806
no, gay people just don't have relationships
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 476x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 476x348
>>6149963

I've heard that vaginal sex is quite enjoyable. Or if it's not, there's something very wrong. Unlike the anus, the vagina is designed by evolution specifically to accommodate a penis and for this to feel extremely pleasurable for both parties, as this encourages more sex, and thus, more reproduction.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.