[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I self medicate with hormones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 20160507_094302.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160507_094302.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Help me out dudes, I wanna be a cutie femboy as fast as possible
Pic is me, tips are also nice.
>>
>>6149349
Alldaychemist
200mg spironolactone and 4mg estrogen
>>
>>6149351
Are there risks to self-medicating or is this just bullshit to get me to pay a doctor and all that
>>
File: superthumb.png (74 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.png
74 KB, 300x250
Well theres pueria mirifica and some sites that would maybe give you an off brand of spiro but I wouldnt recommend it
>>
>>6149360
Why's that?
>>
>>6149356
Just don't smoke. There are no real risks outside of that.
>>
>>6149372
Theres a small chance you could fuck yourself over, dont do it if you smoke or have anything wrong with you
>>
>>6149356
No risks and no side effects :^)
>>
>>6149351
4mg is too much estrogen
>>
>>6149475
No it isn't.
>>
>>6149349
get a less shit haircut
>>
>>6149475
>>6149521
Might need to take 6mg or get on injections every week instead. :^)
>>
File: 1462497866615-lgbt.png (907 KB, 712x954) Image search: [Google]
1462497866615-lgbt.png
907 KB, 712x954
>>6149542
lets see urs fagot
>>
>>6149743
wait, that peachoid thing is real? i thought it was just something they made up for house of cards
>>
>>6149356
If youre asking 4chan you should really be reconsidering your decision. Not on being a chick, I get that, but YES there are risks and some might be specific to you and only you. It's not something you just take and feel better like some shit the Americans push with behavior mod drugs marketed as God knows what. These aren't just "oh maybe my head might hurt".

Your voice won't change. Your cock might break forever. Your entire brain could turn to mushy emotion of self hatred. You could develop blood clots.

If youre thinking of self med it means growing up really fucking fast. You're not buying concert tickets online, you're giving yourself an undergraduate understanding of biology and chemistry. If you cannot accept that, it's the same as some retard blowing lines of unknown drugs. You don't know how they affect you, it could he potentially dangerous (it is) and if you aren't fully prepared for consequences you shouldn't start.

My advice to you is calm down. All the damage done from growing into a man might never be undone. But the millimeter more in your bone structure and fat placement isn't worth rushing into anything.

Yes, youre probably trans. No, you are not educated enough. No the Internet really can't much help without a fundamental understanding of your own body.
>>
>>6149521
Yes it is. There's a reason most people start at 1-2mg.
>>
cutie
>>
>>6150369
My endo got me on 4mg right away.
>>
File: blood test specifics.png (19 KB, 915x251) Image search: [Google]
blood test specifics.png
19 KB, 915x251
>>6150280
This person is just trying to scare you OP.

They are right, you are fucking with some serious shit, but this can be done the proper way without ever getting a prescription.

If you take the standard dosages for AA and estrogen source, statistically speaking you'll probably be totally fine and have no issues. However, the best way to go, if you're going to self-med (which I have to because of my geographical location) is to go get blood tests done privately. Depending on country and region they might not even be that expensive. Get them done every 6 months or so at the least, just to make sure you aren't really fucking shit up. Maybe get it done like 2 or 3 months after starting, then another 2 or 3 months after that, then every 2 or 3 months until you figure out your proper dosage (which statistically speaking would probably be near or at the standard dosages), and then after you're nice and balanced out go take them every 6 months to make sure shit isn't all fucked up.

In some places or in some situations it's impossible or really difficult to go the official prescription route. Don't be afraid to self-med, just know that unless you get blood tests as well, you're playing a game of chance whether or not it's the right dosages and such, and whether or not bad shit will happen. Luck is on your side, but you could wind up totally fucked or you could wind up with no issues at all. If you do that just be prepared to be totally fucked and know what signs to look for.
>>
File: 1462164864007-lgbt.gif (301 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1462164864007-lgbt.gif
301 KB, 350x464
>>6150379
>>
>>6150502
And what should I specifically be taking?
>>
>>6150664
It's really up to you. Those saying 200mg/day spironolactine 4mg/day estrofem are giving you good advice, that's totally something you can do.

The good thing about spiro is that it is cheap. If you can afford it though, it wouldn't be bad to go with a different drug with fewer shit-feeling side effects. That said, spiro is also pretty safe, so it really is a good option.

I personally take cyproterone at 50mg/day because I don't like the side effects from spironolactone. It is more taxing on the liver so if you do take it, avoiding alcohol is for the best. It's also more expensive than spiro, although not by a retarded amount.

For estrogens, I myself inject 10mg estradiol valerate per week intramuscularly. Brand name for that is "progynon depot" and it is actually much cheaper than taking the pills. It does take injecting skills though, which you can teach yourself, and it's not overly hard, it just takes a bit of research and practice to nail it down perfectly. IMO it does have better feminizing effects than the pills. Both me and my gf noticed increased feminization after starting injections, and we had both stalled out in changes from the hormones for a long time. People are going to say "lol bs no, injections are just as good as anything else or worse!!" but you will never hear that from someone who actually has been on injections before.

So yeah, you have a lot of choices but if you want ultra simplicity, you can't go wrong with 200mg spironolactone per day and 4mg estrofem per day
>>
>>6150718
I'm a pussy when it comes to needles but thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>If youre thinking of self med it means growing up really fucking fast. You're not buying concert tickets online, you're giving yourself an undergraduate understanding of biology and chemistry.
Do you retards actually believe this?
>>
>>6150718
I've always read that injections are the way to go and the only reasson againt it is a variation of
>I just don't feel like dealing with needles everyday
which would be my case, I just don't want that in my life.
>>
File: 1449207292682.jpg (28 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1449207292682.jpg
28 KB, 375x360
>>6149542
ubboat
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.