[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it not ok to be attracted to transsexuals? If your not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 21
File: 321.png (681 KB, 936x710) Image search: [Google]
321.png
681 KB, 936x710
Why is it not ok to be attracted to transsexuals? If your not willing to date a "chaser" what do you want, an oblivious straight guy?
>>
>>6149008
who is that animu boy?
>>
>>6149008
mtfs don't want to date chasers because a whole bunch of chasers treat us like shit and consider us to be men and just want to fuck
also some want to get topped which the majority of mtfs just won't do (or probably literally can't because hormones)

if you're none of those things then I'd date the shit out of you
>>
File: bueno.jpg (47 KB, 546x366) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
47 KB, 546x366
>>6149051
>a whole bunch of chasers treat us like shit
Isn't this true for most men.
>consider us to be men
I'm all for proper pronouns and shit.
>just want to fuck
Again true for most men.
>some want to get topped which the majority of mtfs just won't do
Agreed if you take a dick up the arse you're gay.
>if you're none of those things then I'd date the shit out of you
mfw
>>
File: 1459410870258.jpg (9 KB, 159x250) Image search: [Google]
1459410870258.jpg
9 KB, 159x250
>>6149080
>a whole bunch of chasers treat us like shit
>Isn't this true for most men.
>consider us to be men
>I'm all for proper pronouns and shit.
>just want to fuck
>Again true for most men.
>some want to get topped which the majority of mtfs just won't do
>Agreed if you take a dick up the arse you're gay.
>if you're none of those things then I'd date the shit out of you
>mfw

>mfw
I fucking hate you m8
kys please
>>
Or maybe a normal guy that accepts the fact that I'm trans and have had the surgery.
Why do you assume you're the only people willing to date us?
>>
File: laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg (18 KB, 480x262) Image search: [Google]
laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg
18 KB, 480x262
>>6149096
>>
>>6149008
An oblivious gay transsexual
>>
>>6149080
>Isn't this true for most men
not at the same proportion I don't think
>I'm all for proper pronouns and shit.
this is good
>Again true for most men
yeah but most men get that they have to invest a little bit of care into a woman before sex comes out
>Agreed if you take a dick up the arse you're gay.
lol
>mfw
where you at?
>>
>>6149008
bc they're fucking disgusting mentally impaired children.
>>
File: 29f.jpg (303 KB, 541x900) Image search: [Google]
29f.jpg
303 KB, 541x900
>>6149099
>Or maybe a normal guy that accepts the fact that I'm trans and have had the surgery.
How do you tell a guy you're trans, do you just say it first date?
>Why do you assume you're the only people willing to date us?
Of course not If you're hot people will hit on you, the difference is a chasers not gonna kill you if he finds out your trans.
>>
>an oblivious straight guy?
yes because at least they are not riddled with STDs they gathered from their frequent trips to thailand :^)
>>
File: 5a1.jpg (46 KB, 600x686) Image search: [Google]
5a1.jpg
46 KB, 600x686
>>6149113
Cue, Western Australia (aka middle of fucking nowhere)
>>
File: delet.jpg (36 KB, 239x239) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
36 KB, 239x239
>>6149123
>>
>>6149039
It's from KanColle
>>
>>6149051
I'm bi and always thought I'd be down to date someone mtf but this is actually making me reconsider. I don't really want to top and I just don't see what else I'd be able to do for her.
>>
>I just want men to treat me like a real girl
>I don't want men to treat me like a sex object and use me and dump me

Make up your mind.
>>
>>6149039

It's Shimakaze from KanColle. The character is technically female, but there is an enormous amount of fanart of the character as a femboy/trap.
>>
>>6149008
I'd date a chaser as long as they didn't want me to top. The rest of the stuff is kindof just how guys roll. After that, it'd just be regular looks/personality based. Someone I can be an edgelord with, make fun of normies, play vidja with, watch anime, then you have your sweet way with me in the evenings in which I go maddeningly obsessed with your dick due to insatiable cocklust, you cum inside me, wake up the next day and repeat.
>>
File: metal.gif (461 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
metal.gif
461 KB, 500x250
>>6149754
>>
>tfw no qt conservative trap gf

Why even live?
>>
File: BlaireWhite.png (372 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
BlaireWhite.png
372 KB, 600x325
>>6150473
Forgot pic
>>
>>6149754
Not a chaser but, it's the dream to find someone lile this.
>>
>>6150971
You know, it is mostly our dreams too. Because being with someone that chose you for a weird kink they have is terribly underwhelming and is our biggest nightmare.

In the end, we're all humans. What >>6149754
said is how I see it too. But in every couples, there are rules. It's like you dated cisgirls and you only wanted anal for a reason and they don't want it.

That's exactly the same thing with " us " except that it's with our cock.
>>
Chasers are guys that want tgirls exclusively for their dicks, it's a different way of saying "dude who wants you to be a gay dude". If that doesn't fit you then you're not a chaser.
Stop going out of your way to feel offended.
>>
>>6150996
This. If you actually respect a trans woman as a person with needs and wants of her own and don't view her as a mere fetish fulfilling sex toy you are, by definition, not a chaser.
>>
>>6149677
Women are not sex objects to be used and dumped.
>>6151102
Yes!!!! <3 <3 <3
>>
>>6150994
>cock
My gf got so disproportionately pissed off when I referred to that part of her body as "dick" recently. Is this actually a common thing amongst trans girls, or am I just dating a lunatic? Like what the fuck am I supposed to call it?
>>
>>6150996
Heterosexuals are guys that want girls exclusively for their vaginas.
>>
>>6151152
Tell that to the girls over at Slutwalk, and all the leftists who discourage "slut shaming".
>>
>>6151172
a clit.
to be with trannys you have to get into the Folie à deux of gender dysphoria.
>>
>>6151194
You have misunderstood, friendo. That's all about getting rid of the double standard where a man can sleep around all he likes and the "worst" he'll be called is a playboy, but if a woman does, she's a whore and a slut. It's pretty much the opposite of what you suggested. The message is that women should be respected regardless of how much sex she has with how many men.
>>
>>6151212
Lmao that is so retarded, but I suppose I could do it.
>>
>>6151172
Well huh this sounds like a pretty extreme genital dysphoria to me.

Just do like it's not here, or refer to it as " that shit " or something if it's bothering you during sex.
>>
>>6151172
Yes, is something very common in transgirls, in my experience transguys don't have have problems calling their vaginas vaginas... They are a lot more chill, as usual women creating drama bc They love it.
>>
>>6151216
So women should treat themselves like whores and not expect to be treated like whores even if they act and actually are whores. And if men have an issue with it they are in the wrong somehow.
>>
>>6151232
I don't understand because she complains about not cumming, then if I touch it she gets all pissy. Like sweetheart if you want to cum you have to at least touch your dick a little. I don't think this is going to work long term.
>women creating drama
I don't want to generalize but she's being really dramatic. I'm not even a "chaser", I'm just not a delusional cuck.
>>
>>6151216
>and the "worst" he'll be called is a playboy,
I heard men get called man-whore, man-slut, and trashdick before. I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be a compliment
>>
>>6151178
some of them are, most want a combination of things + a vagina. Very few guys ask on the first date about the state of their vagoo, or ever at all as long as nothing is wrong with it.
>>
>>6151172
she sounds a bit crazy, but I'd recommend not talking about it unless it's necesarry since that should circunvent the problem.
>>
>>6151194
the point of slut walks is that even if she looks like a sex object human beings are more than that, and they shouldn't dress a certain way for people to accept they have feelings and indetities.
I don't like it, but you seem to miss the point entirely, which is one of the problems it has.
>>
>>6151242
If you have an issue interacting with people without inmediately profiling them then yes, it is your issue and not theirs.
You are free to complain about it, just try to remember that human beings are more complex than fiction characters.
>>
>>6151275
maybe you should improve your ass game and general physical contact?
>>
>>6151275
git gud
>>
>>6151317
I don't like whores, but as long as you keep it away from me, I'm okay with that. But if you are a whore, it should be expected that people should treat you as one. It's shameful behavior. The same way that addicts are looked at a certain way, so are whores.
>>
>>6151310
I understand, I just don't like it. If you want women to not be looked at as sexual objects, dressing and acting like a whore might not be the best way to go about it.
>>
>>6151346
The problem is people limiting all analysis to how people dress, it's pretty much the same as being a weeb who compares his life experience with what anime taught him. Judging books by covers and all that, you're not supposed to keep doing that after you turn 10. Jesus looked like a generic sandnigger, torturers dress like fine people and shit like that.
>>
Honestly, I kinda like chasers. They make me actually willing to keep my cock if I love them so much.

Otherwise, my current boyfriend likes my dick but wouldn't prefer it over a vagina
>>
>>6151349
If all women dressed like that there would be no diferentiation, so in a way it's the best way to do it. As long as you don't have the hormones of a teenager seeing someone dressed like a whore shouldn't automatically make you see tehem as sex objects.
>>
>>6151355
You can dress however you want, just expect to be treated based upon it. There's a reason why you're not supposed to sag your pants at a job interview. Or why you're not supposed to come to school with your tits hanging out.
Okay; fine. Don't judge a book by its cover. Books aren't people. If someone acts a certain way, I'm going to assume it is because they ARE that way.
>>
>>6151373
>on't judge a book by its cover. Books aren't people. If someone acts a certain way, I'm going to assume it is because they ARE that way.
you know it's a metaphor, right? books represent people in that line, it's actually okay to judge actual books by their covers.
>>
>>6151275
Kiss more, bite more, be more passionate. Dont make sex just stick thing in hole.
>>
File: 1447385637128.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1998) Image search: [Google]
1447385637128.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1998
>>6151361
It's quite obvious to me that you aren't a man. When a man sees a girl dressed like a whore, can you guess what's he's thinking inside his head? There is the weird cognitive dissonance you are having where you think that the way that people behave does not reveal anything about their character; dressing is a behavior; behaviors are constituents of someone's character, and so forth.
>>
>>6151379
And so then it is also okay to judge people based on their behaviors?
>>
>>6151384
>It's quite obvious to me that you aren't a man
okay, I'm gonna drop off the discussion after that compliment. nice talking to you.
>>
>>6149993
Oh yeah, listening to metal together also helps!

>>6150971
I managed to actually find it myself. Been with my bf for a good year and a half now. Couldn't enjoy it more.
>>
>>6151403
alright have a nice day
>>
>>6151395
not really all the time.
People tend to misjudge a lot, that's how you get cult liders and politicians. Just because they know how to play with the wya you judge people doesn't make them good. The only thing behavior tells is how much they want to make you think stuff.

You should try to get as much information as possible before judging, or avoid it completely and stick to your own business.
>>
>>6151403
>>6151424
I had never heard that /lgbt/ was so civil...
>>
>>6151438
I know that. All I mean to get across is that the way that you behave is the way that people see you - no matter how hard you try to make it not so. When people interact with you, the first thing that they do is see. So everything that they can analyze about you physically is information to them. And so if you aren't a whore, it would probably be within your interests to avoid behaviors associated with them.
But it's your life, right? As long as you're happy, you should not give a shit what people think about you anyway. So that is what is most important I think.
>>
>>6151459
but most of the time it's completely manipulated. you can dress nice for a job interview and be a slob, you can look respectable and be a serial rapist. judging people by their looks is a pretty good way to trust the most manipulative people and give them the power to fuck you up.

also, I'm not into showing skin so I wouldn't go to those marches, but I can still understand this point.
>>
>>6151473
yeah...but the thing is often in the industry it is about pretending. if you are a slob, at least show up lookin nice. you'll get the job.
if you show up looking like a slob and say "it's just who i am", that doesn't pay the bills you feel me? even if it isn't sustainable sometimes you have to put on a show for people in order to get by
>>
>>6151446
i'm not offended. nobody is obligated to converse with me. if they wanna drop it, i respect that. nothing to be upset about.
>>
I am in the minority here but quite frankly I don't mind chasers, I'm just glad someone finds me attractive.
>>
>>6151609
>I'm just glad someone finds me attractive.
that always ends in great relationships in any gender.
>>
>>6149051
Do you like getting head?
>>
>>6151609
Pics?
>>
>>6151216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbvrGiL_s70
>>
>>6151355
The thing is with the whole "judging by cover" thing is that YOU choose how you dress and present yourself. You cannot control skin color, eyes, height, deformities or the like but you can choose how you dress. The entire point of dressing "like a whore" is to draw sexually attention/feel sexy. No one dresses that way because it is all they own.

People advertise themselves with their appearance. Portray yourself as a thug, get treated like a thug, portray yourself as a whore, get treated as a whore.

It is entirely in their control how the portray themselves in the culture they live. The responsibility is on them to determine how they wish people to interact with them on first impressions.
>>
>some person on 4chan said they don't like "chasers" so this means society at large has universally agreed that being attracted to trannies is offensive to trannies

kill yourself my man
>>
>>6149142
>Western Australia
fuck I'm in qld lol
>>
>>6152011
wouldn't mind it desu
>>
>>6155063
It's not just on 4chan it's on vlogs, tumblr all that shit.
>>
>>6149008
i'm going to start dating a chaser and he'll help me transition and give me some huuuuggee dick. honestly, chasers seem like the best boyfriends to have.
>>
Not that many cis girls are into pegging, but some of them are, and even fantasize about having a dick sometimes.

It stands to reason, then, that most trans girls aren't into topping either, but there must be some that are, for the same reasons cis girls like it.

Being able to feel it when you fuck someone is surely just a bonus, right?
>>
I'd rather date a guy who's attracted to me /despite/ the dick than one who wants me for it, since I'll get rid of it.

My bf is straight and it's validating as fuck. With him, I'm a girl.

I'm pretty sure if I ever even gave a chaser a chance I'd think he was a faggot and by extension, I'd be a guy.
>>
>>6156185
>and he'll help me transition
but he if does that he isn't a chaser
>>
File: 1449977242378.jpg (51 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1449977242378.jpg
51 KB, 960x720
I like trans girls and I like non trans girls. I wouldn't specifically put it down to a penis, I don't know why, don't treat trans girls any different from any-other. I've never been with one but I'm not particularly obsessive with the cock; I wouldn't even touch it in the bedroom unless they wanted me too.

Not into being a bottom, just feel like a trans girl would be better for me. I guess you might call me a chaser and sure, maybe I am attracted to girls who may have a penis - but that doesn't mean I see them as fetish material I would dump at the road side. I why I would dump a trans girl who had all the aesthetically pleasing body traits I'm looking for? For all women in general. I believe it's a self hatred thing, you hate me because you hate your cock. While I don't see you inferior to other women, I DO categorize trans-women and non into different departments as much as I would for other types of women I look for.

Am I a bastard for wanting you? Maybe, but I'm sure I could call you (a trans) a "chaser" for whatever traits and aesthetics you desire in others.

In short: finding a trans-girlfriend is hard because they all think you're just trying to sleep with them.
>>
>>6158298
if you don't attempt to stop them from having srs and/or you aren't just looking for a femboy then you aren't a chaser. do we need to tell this to everyone one by one?
>>
>>6158315

I wouldn't mind if they did have it done no.

Trans seem to be very opinionated on the issue from what I've read here and they all have different opinions. Some wish you don't acknowledge this or that, others don't mind, others WANT you too etc.
>>
Why would someone date a person with a fucking gaping axe wound instead of a genitalia? SRS is just awful and gross.
>>
>>6158335
yes, groups of people have different opinions. still, the term chaser refers particularly to the people who care more about the dick than the girl.
>>
>>6158335
>this or that

the penis. Just say it. You want the cock of someone who doesn't like having said cock.

Sexual interaction without mutual enthusiastic consent is rape.
>>
>>6149008
Well, first off

I'm not attracted to transexuals.
I'm attracted to a boy being so weak and submissive that he becomes a girl with an impotent pathetic penis that just hangs there all like dead and stuff, while getting fucked in the ass by a superior man!

Some trannies feel threatened by such primal instincts. But ask yourself this, would it be as fun if they weren't?

Its a package deal bruh, you've gotta take the lamp with the geenie.
>>
>>6158382
you want a femboy, there a thousands more of them and they probably will love to play that fantasy.
>>
>>6158382
that's pretty hot, too bad i want srs
>>
>>6158359

>You want the cock of someone who doesn't like having said cock.

I would only like to date a trans girl comfortable with their cock, or at least would not freak out over it in sex.
>>
File: 1404548865111.png (287 KB, 541x659) Image search: [Google]
1404548865111.png
287 KB, 541x659
>>6158382
>I'm attracted to a boy being so weak and submissive that he becomes a girl with an impotent pathetic penis that just hangs there all like dead and stuff, while getting fucked in the ass by a superior man!
That's so hot. Too bad mine is too big and would probably cause anxiety in every insecure guy.
>>
>>6158389
Just so you know, you're a dick murderer if you abort that penis! It is murder!

Every penis is sacred! Enjoy your frankenstains vagina!
>>
>>6158464

Well, they have dick-cages for that type of shtuff :3

You need to put your monster in a cage, that is just common courtesy, desu senpai :3

>>6158387

Will you be able to do it?Femboys have hearts of gold. It is really hard to hatefuck someone like that.
>>
>>6158395
you want a femboi that overused hormones
>>
>>6158464

How big?

>>6158482

I like other women too, so if you want a vagina that's fine.
>>
>>6149008
i'm currently dating a mtf trans and i can answer your question OP

there is nothing wrong with being attracted to transsexuals, but they are people not object, most just get treated like a fetish, and because they're people they want to be loved and treated with respect, maybe you'll find one that just wants a fuck or a bit of fun, but the chances are they could get that from anyone, and what they want, what we all want in the end is someone to care about them and treat them right, "natural" women find exactly the same thing obnoxious and annoying, jerks that just want to get in their pants, so being trans has nothing to do with it, they're just people in the end
>>
>>6149080
You just don't get it.
It's not just about pronouns or being gay or whatever. Men talk differently to other men the same as women talk to other women differently.

I don't want to be treated like a man where you just call me she. I want to be treated like a woman in every aspect.
>>
>>6149008
Why would you be?
Trannies are batshit insane and just as dumb and vapid as cis women.

Trap love is the only pure love.
>>
I have some questions for chasers

Why don't you like cis-women

Can you even get a cis-girlfriend?

Are you a desperate neckbeard?

Or are you gay and it's all about the cock?

I just don't understand why anyone would prefer a post op trans over a cis woman. The gay explanation is now gone so it must be the desperate explanation.
>>
>>6149051

I (rarely) still have PIV sex with my girlfriend after 2 years HRT but like yeah fucking right I can stick my wiener up your butthole lmaoooo
>>
>>6158627
>Why don't you like cis-women
I do just not as much as trans women

>Can you even get a cis-girlfriend?
Easily
a lot of girls like me
>Are you a desperate neckbeard?
Everyone is desperate we all try to hind it because seeming desperate is unattractive

>Or are you gay and it's all about the cock?
Gay straight whathaveyou i don't think there is any current popular terminology that describes my attraction process/sexuality

genitals do nothing for me the only reason they can be attractive is on a female figure, that's one of the things that makes trans bodies appealing
that and the hyper femininity fused with subtle masculine features leaking out

it's why i'm often attracted to women who turn out to be lesbians because that sort of phenotype is common among dykes

>I just don't understand why anyone would prefer a post op trans over a cis woman. The gay explanation is now gone so it must be the desperate explanation.
It's about individuals at this point is my choice is Carmen Carrera(post-op) or Kim Kardashian just based on appearance alone I'm more attracted to Carmen in that case that would be a preference but it's not a rule honestly mostly likely would prefer a cis girl if i wanted kids with said girl if not then trans and post op would be preferable since no child bearing.
>>
File: 1462636403721.jpg (65 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
1462636403721.jpg
65 KB, 612x816
>>6158627
>Why don't you like cis-women?
I am obsessed with female bodies, the dick is the only masculine body part i'm attracted to.
>tfw no gf
I'm actually pretty /fit/ and i'd say my face is about 6/10. But yeah i'm pretty desperate.
I do prefer them with a dick, but if I could find a qt post-op gf i'd be a happy man. Not attracted to guys or ftms in the slightest.
>I just don't understand why anyone would prefer a post op trans over a cis woman. The gay explanation is now gone so it must be the desperate explanation.
It's just the idea of fucking a girl who used to be a guy. Society made it taboo so my dick made it hot.
>>
>it's another fag boys just want to fuck straight men episode

What about this straight/gay thing don't you people understand?
>>
>>6158936
>mostly likely would prefer a cis girl if i wanted kids with said girl if not then trans and post op would be preferable since no child bearing.
we are indeed far safer to pump and dump
>>
>>6158627
I do but...
No
Yes
Not gay, but I would lower my standards to get any sexual interaction
>I just don't understand why anyone would prefer a post op trans over a cis woman. The gay explanation is now gone so it must be the desperate explanation
I prefer transwomen pre/post-op because they often have low self-esteem which is very easy to exploit.
>>
>>6167335
Now can you see why we don't like chasers?
>>
>>6167335

Ouh! I wanna take this questionaire too!

I dunno, sometimes I just don't feel like I do. I don't like relationships where the woman is very attractive and has alot of orbiters, it fucks with the power dynamic I need for my BDSM games.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can.
No, I'm all over the place getting all kinds of pussy.
No, it is about a boy forcing his body to become a girl to fit into a society that shames male sexuality. Then being fucked by the superior real man who stayd true to the ideals of patriarchy! The short weak penis is just a symbol of his failed masculinity.

Yeah, me neither dude. What the fuck is up with that. I'd much rather have a weak failed penis just laying around being useless while I fuck them in the ass, that shit is hot. Frankenvagina, that is some high tier level sexual perversion stuff.
>>
Girls are shit compared to boys, supressing your own gender to the point of becoming the greatest fuck toy on earth is deeply appreciated.
I think the reason post op boys demasculanized into girl is so off-putting is summed up best in this pharse:

"Never go full retard! NEVER!!"
>>
>>6167335
First honest answer, nice.
>>
File: 50055444.jpg (103 KB, 468x456) Image search: [Google]
50055444.jpg
103 KB, 468x456
>>6167335
>I prefer transwomen pre/post-op because they often have low self-esteem which is very easy to exploit.
Maybe if you weren't such a manipulative cunt you'd be able to get a gf.

Suck start a shotgun loser.
>>
>>6167454
>I don't like relationships where the woman is very attractive and has alot of orbiters, it fucks with the power dynamic I need for my BDSM games.

Your pic on fet is just a question mark isn't it.
>>
>>6158531
>Men talk differently to other men the same as women talk to other women differently.
Agreed, this is why I don't agree with the genderfluid non-binary snowflakes.
>I don't want to be treated like a man where you just call me she. I want to be treated like a woman in every aspect.
Chivalry isn't dead, m'lady.
>>
>>6158627
I do, pretty much equally.
Yes, I guess,
Ha, my beard doesn't even reach that far.
I'm looking for someone who I can treat like my partner in this rough and disappointing world. Yes, I like trans women, and as a chaser who gets grouped together with the guys just looking for an easy lay, I have to say that it's always a shitty day when I get called a chaser and am immediately treated like shit because assumptions that i don't know how to treat another human being,
>>
>>6167454
Where you from, you had me at power dynamic :)
>>
>>6149125
The problem with chasers is that they WON'T kill you, but their endless envy of your natural-fem ness will drive you insane.

I'm a transgirl who doesn't like transgirls.
Chasers might become unpassing hons at some point, but arbitratrily selected a "Transgender" because "she'd understand"

When a relationship is based on dysphoria, it sucks. I don't even mind using my cock, but when my hubby get's sick of being male after 6 years of marriage, and shaves off all their hair and starts taking hormones, it's not what you signed up for.

Chasers ALWAYS have a subtle thing about them. I mean, some just like sucking dick, but it's the ones like
>>
>Chasers might become unpassing hons at some point
What... Chasers dress up as girls nowadays?
>>
>>6169166
a sub set has always been either closet trans or agp /cross-dressing fetishists
>>
>>6169072
I'm a Mortyless Rick in Norway
>>
>Why don't you like cis-women?
I all like women.have a weird type of a girls so some passable trans girls fit the type.i like that they are more openminded mostly
YES,I was married too,right now we are just flatmates with a kid.works way better than before
NO.normal beard but somewhat weird(kinkster,libertarian)
heteroflexible prolly,dont like masc guys.tried some stuff with a best frinds boyfrend one(mdma).like i explained once to a friend i like giving oral to girls if she is into it you kinda just adapt to a differrent pusseh
well the same as above.if i like her who cares.but yes it does lose a part of the kinky factor to be true.

and no i have never had anything with trans girs,i knew only one and while we had similar topics,and was the most "normal" girl i ever talked to(my kinda normal) so take that as you will
>>
>>6174214
>YES,I was married too,right now we are just flatmates with a kid
C U C K
>>
>>6174230
no
they just live with me couse while i lost romantic interest in her doesnt mean that i will abandon my son
and its easier with the money couse no alimony and kid has everything

i date normaly and have girfriends
>>
Neckbeard perspective incoming

>>6158627

I do but, just haven't been very interested in them lately. Lack of exposure? Perhaps, I am a NEET.

Probably, but she would be very fat and ugly, I'm a KV NEET so my options are limited

I guess so, I'm not super lonely 24/7, but when I find someone I like I get pretty desperate, but I only fall hard for femboys.

I'm not even sure anymore, isolation and lack of experience has ruined my perception of my own sexuality, sometimes I feel like one cis girl could cure me of all this bizarre shit I've gotten into, sometimes I feel like its only a matter of time before hooking up with randoms off of cl.

One thing I'm sure of though is that I just want someone cute to care about me. So while the cock is nice, it comes secondary to everything else.

[spoiler] just don't cut it off [spoiler]
>>
>>6174246
Kick her out, keep the son. Oh wait you can't because of murican cuck laws.
>>
>>6174346
pretty sure he's British since he said flat
>>
both are wrong
i am Croatian

and she is useful
washes clothes,cooks,takes care of kid

i dont hate her,just not interested in her
we have a friend like relationship

and i said flat couse roommate sounds like we live inna shitty room
>>
>>6174444
ah well European still. I guess my point was I didn't think you were an american

Does Croatia have a visible trans community?
Have you gone on dates with any trans women were they Slavs?
>>
>>6174482
no visible proper trans girls
some passing and hella stealth

but mostly only CD oldfags on sex hookup site
and a few decent ones but they are sex workers

even LGBT peeps are keeping for themselfs,couse biggotry is strong here

were still well behind the europe

so being even a bit progresive and different is a pain in the ass

not that i care couse i look like bearded psycho so not many people want to lecture me on my choices though
>>
>>6174520
>not that i care couse i look like bearded psycho so not many people want to lecture me on my choices though
kek
Well good luck mate Croatia seems like a cool nation hope the bigotry dies down
>>
File: dizni.jpg (102 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
dizni.jpg
102 KB, 720x960
>>6174556
yeah well its bad for people to come out
we have a gay pride but its pretty much a joke
we have cordons of police protecting it from assault

oh jeah this is me at work
>>
>>6149008

It's ok to be attracted (or not) to transsexuals. Who the fuck cares? You like what you like.

Personally, I don't like cocks, but I don't really see why I should like them. Tried some stuff when I was younger, never actually felt good, but I was a curious guy (perhaps some aspie tendencies, I was obsessed with trying everything out, even what I felt I wasn't going to enjoy, but still did it - a lot of trouble and weird shit I got into, but it's gone from my system now, thank God).

I don't really remember what point I was trying to make. Anyway, just like what you like and don't like what you don't like without feeling guilty about it. As long as everyone's honest and transparent from the start, s'all good.
>>
as a man who likes anal i would say its a win win
>>
>>6181119
faggot
>>
>>6158382
This is the exact definition of a chaser

If the guy his this little respect for the other person in the relationship, then they dont care about the other person and don't love them, they have a fetish.
>>
>>6149008

Because trannies will never be happy.
If you like them, they hate you.
If you hate them, they ignore you.
If you ignore them, they hate you.

There's no pleasing them.
>>
>>6181321

Well, frankly I don't care what you think, because I'm gonna find myself a dickgirl sissyboi in thailand, and hire her as my personal assistant, in the future I will afford this for myself. I don't have much going for my but my salary, this thought keeps me warm at night.

She will live in my house, dressed up as a maiden, manage my phonecalls, give me thai-massage and please me in my bdsm room. She will also help me raising my surrogat mom son, all my daughters will be put in a orphanage. It will be the perfect life for a 16yo tranny.
>>
File: 1450774757001.jpg (30 KB, 326x246) Image search: [Google]
1450774757001.jpg
30 KB, 326x246
>>
>>6158531
>I don't want to be treated like a man where you just call me she.

Whether you like it or not, thats literally what happens though. You're a male that people call she. I don't get why this is a problem. You aren't ever going to be cis.
>>
>>6149051
I'm none of those things, but there's one problem: mutual attraction.
>>
File: not with those legs hun.jpg (968 KB, 1063x1034) Image search: [Google]
not with those legs hun.jpg
968 KB, 1063x1034
>>6151310
>>6151216
>>
>>6158531

See i really don't get why this is a problem for people. I have have a trans friend that i've known for around 4 years now. I treat her like i would any other woman. We've laughed together and cried together...... and other stuff
>>
File: 1454911348037.gif (940 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
1454911348037.gif
940 KB, 427x240
>tfw the guy I've been talking to tell me he considers himself "heteroflexible"

Mixed feelings. On one hand, it means he's cool with me being trans. On the other hand, it means he considers the thought of sleeping with me to be a bit on the gay side.
>>
>>6181543
>"Hubba hubba, look at the chromosomes on her!"
said no construction worker ever.
>>
>>6182844
>he considers himself "heteroflexible"
>it means he considers the thought of sleeping with me to be a bit on the gay side.

Probably because it is a bit gay. Why are trannies such homophobes? Does the dude like you? Does he treat you well? Is he there to support you emotionally and materially? Does he encourage you to pursue your dreams and achieve happiness? Is he attracted to you as a person, rather than just a cheap lay?

Why does it matter if its kinda gay? As long as he isn't forcing you to act like someone else it means nothing. Its no wonder we all get slapped with the crazy tranny stereotype. We're handed the opportunity to get a 9/10 guy and most of us are hung up on our own nohomo feels.
>>
>>6182844
It is because you are both faggots. When faggots fuck each other it is hella gay.
>>
>>6182638
hwut?
>>
>>6182844
he means he could get past the benis if you are pre op
>>
We all hate ourselves at least a little so when we find someone who does like us (especially if it's for the parts we hate the most) we think there's something wrong with them. It took 6 months before I started to believe my partner when they said they loved me.
>>
>>6187346
man,that is really sad
and i really mean that
>>
>>6149051
I'm none of those things, actually, i want commitment with the possibility of meeting up and staying together forever with a trans. The biggest problem is finding one that wants full commitment in a LDR or doesn't have suicidal tendencies to the point not matter how much i try to help, it won't change a thing , and so far every single one that i met failed in one of those things

Are there no mentally stable and non slutty trannies out there?

>>6158627
I have dated cis women and guys but i'm just really attracted to trans bodies, because it has the best of both worlds.
>>
>>6149008
Because if you don't love yourself the way you are, you probably resent anyone who does. This is why you must never date anyone with any kind of self-esteem issues, whether they're trans or not.
>>
>>6182844
it is...what is the issue?
>>
File: bjork1.gif (685 KB, 480x265) Image search: [Google]
bjork1.gif
685 KB, 480x265
>>6187561
>Because if you don't love yourself the way you are, you probably resent anyone who does.
I don't though i'm a narcissist.
>>
File: 9304939_m.png (1 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
9304939_m.png
1 MB, 600x600
I don't know why you'd want to deal with people that are more drama-obsessed and catty than CIS women.
Go to /mtfg/ and if you don't lose faith in transwomen if not humanity itself then you're a stronger man than me.
>>
>>6149051
>going to top
Check
>going to treat you like a human being
Check

Anybody want to see a movie in the Plano area?
>>
>>6174587
Sexy face
>>
>>6193091
hahaha

but thanks anyway
>>
>>6149654
Just treat her like a normal human being and have a talk before you two get frisky.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.