[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so difficult to lure in bottoms? I know writing a long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1449027978637.jpg (510 KB, 694x1175) Image search: [Google]
1449027978637.jpg
510 KB, 694x1175
Why is it so difficult to lure in bottoms? I know writing a long profile on hookup sites is socially taboo (for whatever reason; I have no idea), so I try to keep it short. How can I change myself? Do guys prefer a silent guy who listens to them?

My goal is to find a bottom to fuck on a regular basis (tri-weekly basis preferably). I've learned that I cannot directly say that so how do I work towards this with guys?
>>
Also, is it ever possible to get bottoms to enjoy sex so much that they just stay quiet, lay back, and enjoy the sensation of getting fucked without all the stuff people do in movies like role-playing dramatizations like me rubbing hands down their body and kissing their neck while I'm fucking and other actions with take away from the fact that my penis is in them?
>>
I was really hoping for some responses. Thanks anyways.
>>
>>6147954
>a selfish top

You have no idea how many men on here want you.
>>
>>6147971
>You have no idea how many men on here want you.
Is that sarcasm?
Maybe not even that my penis is in them. Why not them fantasize that their hole is wrapped around my dick instead? Is that selfish?
>>
>>6147975
A lot of bottoms want to feel used. What you seem to be after is someone to use. It might not exactly be healthy, but that type of relationship could be stable.

As for what to lure a bottom with; just like ask how I'm doing, how my day was. Offer something interesting about yourself. Be funny, be honest, be persistent. So many messages I get on these sites are just "u horny?" "lookin?" and it's fucking bullshit. Maybe I'm weird, but I want an actual connection with the guy who's about to toast my buns.
>>
>>6147954
>rubbing hands down their body and kissing their neck
you consider that roleplaying? I feel bad for the guys that end with you.
>>
>>6148009
Is it ever possible to keep you coming back on a tri-weekly basis to get your hole pushed in? Do I just have to be "charming" by asking you those questions?
>>
>>6148019
No. That was more the dramatization part. Roleplaying would be the "dominator" and making it obvious and all the preliminary talk that amounts to the fucking.
>>
Try writing: "Top".

That's what most guys do on those apps. Other than that, try being charismatic or going to a leather lounge. Whatever your kink is.
>>
>>6148057
How is "Total top seeking total bottom for regular fun."?
>>
>>6148077
Sorry let me edit that a bit:

"Total top seeking one and only one total bottom for regular fun."
>>
>>6148022
Tri-weekly is a little too often in my view, but I tend to overprepare for anal and spend a lot of time cleaning.
If I think you're cool and actually like you as a person, I'll be a gorillion times more likely to do literally anything. Just be passionate about your interests, make me one of your interests, and BAM! regular sex.
>>
>>6148086
Why not "top seeking bottom", you guys do it and if they like what you sold them after they might be down for the whole tri-weekly deal you want?

It's how fuck buddies are normally made.
>>
File: Photo on 5-7-2016 at 1.07 AM #4.jpg (154 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-7-2016 at 1.07 AM #4.jpg
154 KB, 1080x720
Not trying to camwhore, but is this a good picture to use? What sort of thing should I do in a picture? Smile?
>>
>>6148139
>swiggity_swooty_gimme_dat_booty.jpg
>>
>>6148139
Smile if its a nice smile.

But you're cute, you probably won't run into too much trouble when it comes to looks.
>>
Youre waiting for bottoms to make the moves. The best part of being a bottom is the top initiating and making the moves. Most gays can sense your hesitation.

For example, i see your picture and youre frowning and miserable so i automatically assume you've been (ab)used or you have an STD.
>>
>>6147948
>Why is it so difficult to lure in bottoms?
It's not. You just suck at communication.

>I know writing a long profile on hookup sites is socially taboo (for whatever reason; I have no idea)
You're retarded. Nobody wants to read fluff, whether it's in a resume or an ad. Learn how to signal what you are and what you want.

>How can I change myself? Do guys prefer a silent guy who listens to them?
Know who you are and what you want. Don't change yourself just to make a match.

>>6147954
Yes. It's called a Craigslist hookup.

>>6148139
No. Try not looking miserable.
>>
File: Photo on 5-7-2016 at 2.23 AM #2.jpg (183 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-7-2016 at 2.23 AM #2.jpg
183 KB, 1080x720
>>6148257
>>6148210
Is this better?
>>
>>6148379
Jesse pls, you know how to smile
>>
>>6148384
Why must people fake a smile to a camera?
>>
File: 5466125952_1e29361598.jpg (27 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
5466125952_1e29361598.jpg
27 KB, 320x239
LMAO top bottom meme
kill yourself
>>
>>6148414
Sorry, I truly get off on being the top. I love the sensation of a man's asshole wrapped around my dick, and watching him squirm and writhe around when I push in. There's something special about a man's submission I can't quite put my finger on.
>>
I think this is an interesting thread, knowing other peoples mindset.

>A lot of bottoms want to feel used

really? I find that hard to believe but I haven't met that many people.
on a side subject I kinda want to get into s&m and chastity play but I have a hard time imaging why the other side would be into this oh well.
>>
>>6148745
I fap to the idea of being used all the time, don't know why but I've given up questioning it and had a few good meets.
Just something impossibly hot about a guy pounding me like I'm his personal fucktoy or fleshlight. Was giving a pretty fem top a bj once and he grabbed my face and started pulling me up and down on his dick, just slamming my throat not caring about me at all. I was drenched in pre after that.

Idk why but it is what it is, plus getting other people off feels nice in general, and normally people are happier and like friendly and talkative afterwards.
>>
Are you joking? 99% of gay guys are bottoms, it's practically impossible to walk on the street without tripping over a hungry bottom. I have to swat them away like flies on any gay dating/hook app or site because I'm a top and it's extremely overwhelming being inundated with unlimited choices. They always message me first, incessantly, begging for the D
>>
>>6148257
>Learn how to signal what you are and what you want.
not op but how do you learn that?
>>
File: 1455145545331.gif (4 MB, 450x542) Image search: [Google]
1455145545331.gif
4 MB, 450x542
>>6148139
Jesse?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.