[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asexual and very sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Hello board, so my girlfriend and I have been dating for a little while and she said to me today that well she doesn't want to have sex ever. She is asexual and I'm okay with this. She is a lovely person and I have fallen deeply for her. However I am really into the idea of sex and one day kids. I am in anxiety attack mode right. What should I do? Please no hate I would like peaceful opinions and advice
>>
>>6147833
No real easy answers, but you're just going to have to decide if not having sex is worth the relationship to you.
Don't forget, if it gets so serious kids are in question, you could just turkey baster it, you wouldn't actually need to have sex if she doesn't want.
>>
Thank you anonymous stranger... Food for thought. More are welcome.
>>
>>6147833
Sorry it just sounds like she might just like you for what's in your pocket.
>>
Possible, however I hope not.
>>
File: 1453757245863.png (251 KB, 261x410) Image search: [Google]
1453757245863.png
251 KB, 261x410
>>6147833
Leave her, she's probably not actually asexual and is only using you for emotional/monetary support without actually taking any responsibilities with your needs.

I've heard this story countless times and he "asexual" woman always end up cheating on the guy.
>>
>>6147833
Ask her for an open relationship?
>>
>>6147833
>What should I do?
Dump.

She's probably just a 2016 free ride king of gal. No one who really felt that way would wait that much time to drop such a huge bomb. Most likely, what she means is that she doesn't want to have sex ever - with YOU.

Either way, if you're retarded and want to keep going I'm sure there are medical procedures to impregnate her without having to actually fuck her, but you should really look for someone more compatible. Even if she's really asexual, if you are not and still date her it's not very different from a gay man marrying a straight woman... and it never ends well, man.
>>
Don't be a cunt and cheat on her, just break up with her if you don't think it will work out.
>>
Asexuality is not legit sexuality, like heterosexuality or homosexuality. It's an ilness that can have mental or emotional background. You can either dump the girl or make her go with you to a quality therapist.
>>
>>6148972

Transsexualism is not legit sexuality, like heterosexuality or homosexuality. It's an illness that can have mental or emotinal background. You can either dump the "girl" or make "her" go with you to a quality therapist.
>>
Tell her to delete tumblr, stop wasting your time on retards.
>>
>>6147833
First off, we have an asexual general here, and I'd recommend reposting this there. Search for /acegen/

Kids: if she wants kids, there are ways to have kids without having sex.
Sex: could ask for an open relationship but that doesn't always work out so well, and asking that could deal harm to your relationship with her. But it is an option. Alternatively, see if she has any fetishes. Many asexuals have fetishes, and if you incorporate those into the bedroom *maybe* she will be okay with it from time to time. If she doesn't have fetishes, you may be SOL. Either way I would highly recommend talking with her about it, and where to go from here.

Alternatively, though it may make you feel like an asshole, you can break up with her. Even if you guys seem perfectly compatible, perhaps perfect for each other, in many areas, if you don't line up sexually that can obviously cause problems and can have a bad outcome.

Although I hate recommending visiting the AVEN forums, they have a section with people that have mixed (asexual-sexual) relationships and make it work. May be worth taking a look there.
>>
>>6147833
asexuals are gonna rage,but

she's asexual with you bro. just you.
>>
>>6147833
fucking run
>>
>>6147833
Have a QPR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFwKbPMxznk
>>
>>6147833
Respect yourself and her by accepting your incompatibility and breaking up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.