[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally worked up the courage to come out as trans to my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 500.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>Finally worked up the courage to come out as trans to my dad
>Put on makeup, lipstick, and girl clothes and went downstairs to reveal myself to him
>tfw he started laughing and told me I watch too much TV and that "the Bruce Jenner thing" is just the latest jew plot to subvert traditional family values
>>
lol your dad is /pol as fuck
>>
>>6146196
Your dad sounds awesome lol. You should appreciate him

t. hasn't seen my father in 10 years
>>
>>6146196
>Sitting at home watching tv
>24 year old balding neet son lives upstairs
>Have confidence that one day he'll do his old man proud
>Son comes down in greasy pigtails and a tutu and says he's trans
>laugh to cover the pain
>Fuckin jews man.
>>
>>6146233

>balding

d-delete this, hormones will reverse that baka...
>>
>>6146196
Did he not at least try to fuc your boipussy?
>>
lol nigga you don't just walk down wearing make up and crossdressing
>>
File: wojak-chan.png (112 KB, 645x1242) Image search: [Google]
wojak-chan.png
112 KB, 645x1242
>>6146771

ree nobody told me you're not supposed to do that
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>6146196
My dad laughed. My mum was a little too excited and enjoying it too much. That she had a daughter.

And pretty much this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

He stopped laughing though after mom glared at him and said "your life daughter"

To be fair his favourite troll line when I was a kid was "if you don't do x you will change your name to Jennifer and marry Jeremy and have two wonderful children"
>>
>>6146777
brilliant, autistic tranny #565792348
I hear Chris Chan is hiring, you'd fit well together
>>
File: hatsune miku00311.png (53 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
hatsune miku00311.png
53 KB, 438x420
>>6146196
>Put on makeup, lipstick, and girl clothes and went downstairs to reveal myself to him
>>
>>6148663
My parents called me a girl whenever I would cry too much as a kid. It always made me stop crying.
>>
I know you're looking for serious advice but I can't stop laughing at this. Way to go OP.
>>
>>6149365

Out of happiness?
>>
>>6149981
It would make me feel embarrassed more than anything.
>>
>>6150011

>yfw if you smiled every time they said that, they might have realized you would like to be a girl and it wouldn't be such a surprise to them
>>
File: to-serve-man.jpg (110 KB, 1024x771) Image search: [Google]
to-serve-man.jpg
110 KB, 1024x771
>>6146196
hes a failure desu lad
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.