[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hormones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0551.jpg (440 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.jpg
440 KB, 960x1280
So I want to start taking hormones, and I've read a lot about them and their effect.
But where can I purchase them? Is there like a secret cave of hormones where everybody buys them that I do not know of? Because all sites that I've visited with this erand, has either looked extremely sketchy and ustrustworthy, or just had ridiculous prices.
>>
I know some trannies in San Diego who cross the border to mexico to buy their hormones for cheap.
>>
>>6145493
...wtf why would they cross the border if they're in san diego. just go to a clinic
>>
>>6145490
Which country are you in?
>>
>>6145490
People say it's totally legal just buy them over the counter or from that website in Bangladesh ;^)
>>
>>6145490
you can buy them online at alldaychemist...

AA
cypro: 12.5mg q24h
or
spiro start 50mg q12h for 3 weeks, then 100mg q 12h

estrogen
estrace start 1mg q12h for 3 weeks, then 2mg q12h
or
deliver shots intramuscular for greater results, 10mg estradiol valerate. buy some syringes and needles online, use 20gauge 1inch to draw, 23gauge 1inch to inject (unless you're super fat, then get 1.5inch, but that's usually overkill). if you're getting those glass vials, buy some filter wheels too, and alcohol pads, then watch youtube videos of nursing tutorials for IM injections.

progestins:
after a year or two hrt, you can add a progestin for increased boob growth. either prometrium or micronized progesterone. do not get medroxyprogesterone acetate, because although it is cheaper, it causes masculinization of the face. my endo says "i only perscribe prog for like 9 months usually" but dr's opinions vary.

also get your blood work done.
T should be from 25-35, you can get lower and more femme but feel shitty, and estradiol should be juuust under 220. measure blood right before dosing.
>>
online prices suck though.
cant you get your health insurance to cover it
>>
>>6145739
I inject 10mg estradiol valerate via IM per week, and I just use 23g needles for drawing and injecting, it really doesn't take that much longer to suck up the liquid.
>>
>>6145739

Could you get that medicon I forgot what it's called that makes you lactate in that pharmaxy? I only ask bc you seem knowledgable. I want to experiment and see if that can increas3 size and/or projection. I'm at about 4 years now so a chart is not going to make them any bigger and they're decent but they're kind of too firm. I can't imagine how that wouldn't loosen them up
>>
Ill be starting hormones soon. My plan is to start at 50mg spiro a day 2 weeks, > 100mg spiro 3 weeks > 200mg spiro + 4 estrofem > 150 mg spiro, 6 estrofem + finnasteride 2 mg

Am i doing this right or am i an idiot?
>>
>>6145760
I inject my T with 25gauge needles. My hunch is that our 'moans are suspended in the same types of oil, so you could probably get away with slightly higher gauge (thinner) needles.

And if someone is new to self-injections, the intimidation factor is decidedly less with smaller needles.
>>
>>6145929
I don't know, I can do my injections a lot faster with a slightly bigger gauge. It's a trade-off between smaller needle size and ease + speed of injections.
>>
>>6145953
I suppose actually the slower max injection speed on a smaller needle is better in this application actually, purely because you don't want to go too fast when you're injecting. It always seems best when I go nice and slow, and then let it rest after it's done for like 15-30 seconds before withdrawing the needle.

That said, I just use 23 gauge needles and just take my time, but like >>6145929 said, it would be nice for a beginner to use smaller gauge needles for less intimidation factor, but another benefit would be an easier time not going too fast.
>>6145929
Mine are suspended in arachis oil, how about yours?
>>
>>6145770
Might seem knowledgeable but isn't, like most MtFs.
>>
OP here.

>>6145696
>>6145749

I'm in Denmark, and yes the health insurance stuff will cover it, but that'll have to go through the system, and that'll take up to 18 months, and I really don't want to wait that long.

>>6145739

Thank you good friend.
>>
>>6146121
Alldaychemist might not work for you since you're in denmark, but a website that might work for you is qhi.co.uk. I am not sure whether or not your customs will want to confiscate the drugs, so you might want to look that up, but they still might get through customs no issue.
>>
>>6146121
how old are you OP? Just wondering if you have university or work, how are you going to hide your changes?
>>
>>6146215
Currently, I'm in the danish equivalent of college, and basically, I'm surrounded by understanding people, and my best friends already know most of what I have done and intend to do.
>>
>>6146215
Lmao not OP but I'm a femboy who has been on hormones the past 2 years, and I've never really had to deal with people noticing the changes. They have noticed them, but they were very gradual, so it took a while, and when my mom finally went "anon why do you have boobs lol" I was like "my hormones are all fucked up mom" and gave pretty much the same answer to everyone. People tend to leave you alone about it after that, although you might get some shit from strangers and friends about being androgynous and girly.

You can stay in the closet about it as long as you like. My boymode fails pretty often until I open my mouth, yet I get by fine in life and people who know me are well used to it. Even if you have people thinking you're a girl or a tranny, you can still deny it and give them some other excuse as to why you look so girly for a guy.
>>
>>6146240
that's good. I'm glad you have supporting people.
good luck, cutie!
>>
>>6146121
buy from QHI, they ship from within EU which makes it less likely for customs to confiscate
>>
>>6146249
I exclusively wear gender neutral clothes and have long hair which is often braided, so even now, pre-mones and everything, some people have come up and asked me about my gender, or atleast showed some confusion. I always take it as a compliment.

>My boymode fails pretty often until I open my mouth [...]
How'd you get your voice to you desired pitch? I've been trying for the past year to try and higher my voice, but it hasn't really done anything subtantial, which is really annoying me.
>>
>>6146279
>How'd you get your voice to you desired pitch?
I dunno, I'm just a boy who takes hormones, so I just talk with my natural speaking voice and have no intentions of changing it or becoming a girl or anything like that. I just took hormones to get more cute and feminine and not age like a man, but I still identify as a boy and would hate to pretend to be a girl.
>>
>>6145490
is that a pic of you OP? cute.
>>
>>6145683
because you can probably get them much, much cheaper in mexico
>>
>>6145739
Should I cycle progesterone or take it errday?
>>
>>6146292
This is exactly what I want to do. What's the best way to explain why you look so girly? Do you just say you have a hormone disorder or something?

I look pretty femmy even without hormones, but I got a masculine and deep voice which I absolutely love. So... How would I go about explaining that shit to people?

Also, what type of comments do you usually get from strangers?
>>
>>6146805
>Do you just say you have a hormone disorder or something?
Yeah, I just say that my hormones are messed up. Sometimes they are really curious and want to know more but I just say it's embarrassing to talk about and things like that to end the line of questioning. Avoidance has worked pretty good for me so far kek, but if they ask I do make it clear that I'm not a tranny.

>but I got a masculine and deep voice which I absolutely love
Same here although I sound like a faggot still

>Also, what type of comments do you usually get from strangers?
This ranges a lot, really. I live in an area that is kinda unfriendly to homos, so on the extreme end, I've had people yelling at me like this one Caribbean guy who thought I was a girl, then when he realized I wasn't he went "SICK SICK YOU ARE SICK! SICK FUCKING FAGGOT!" and started coming at me. There's the fun stuff like that, but there's also just passive "is that a boy or a girl?" heard behind my back, or girls trying to -turbo- faghag and acting all super nice. A whoole bunch of other stuff too. It's all decreased the past 6 months or so. Mainly I have trouble when I have to open my mouth, then I'll get people laughing and shit like that. But this is a shit area to be a fag anyway, so you probably wouldn't have as much trouble. Do expect to at least get stared at and stuff though, especially if you dwell in the really androgynous zones where people don't know what you are.
>>
>>6146958
When did you start becoming androgynous?

When did you start failing boy mode in terms of physical appearance?

And how old were you when you started hormones?
>>
>>6147089
>When did you start becoming androgynous?
Around 6 months in and onward I started getting more androgynous.

>When did you start failing boy mode in terms of physical appearance?
First ever failure of boymode was like 8 months in, but it was a drunk guy who confused me for a girl. Around a a year in to a year and a half in it started happening more frequently, and now I'm like 2 years in and it fails pretty hard and people are super weirded out by it until they get to know me. One of the things that makes me fail boymode would definitely be my face. I pretty much look like my sister now.
>And how old were you when you started hormones?
25. I started out as an already cute feminine twink, so that probably contributed to my results.
>>
transition is a meme
hormones are a meme
they don't make you look like a girl
>>
>>6145490
Get a prescription
>>
>>6148747
I am trying to, but the danish system is really fucking slow, and I don't want to wait anymore.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.