[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo yiannopoulos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 1024x683
How does /lgbt/ feel about this guy? I honestly like a lot of his ideas, but as a trans woman, he'd like to see me in reversion therapy. Obviously I don't agree with that~ Although he doesn't seem to understand that not every trans woman wants their genitals altered, and that hormones are really not that permanent.

Just as a side note, I think he's pretty attractive.

http://yiannopoulos.net/2014/08/15/transgenderism-is-a-psychiatric-disorder-its-sufferers-need-therapy-not-surgery/
>>
File: download (13).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
He's obviously never heard of Blaire White. Pic related.
Trans woman, Anti feminist and anti SJW who actually agrees with a lot of what Milo says.
>>
>>6144569

He's being paid to disrupt the gay/trans movement.

He isn't genuine.

Don't pay him any mind.
>>
>>6144605
Really? I had no idea. I just don't understand why anyone would want to invalidate someone on such a basic level. Someone could say the same about homosexuality.
>>
File: This bores me.jpg (78 KB, 1079x960) Image search: [Google]
This bores me.jpg
78 KB, 1079x960
>>6144605
This pretty much. He's all ego/self-aggrandizement and zero real substance or conviction. He's high on the popularity he gets from the reactionary alt-right for being a house gay, so he simply continues along that path hyperlinking a labyrinthine maze of his own meandering opinion pieces that he masquerades as actual citations.
>>
He's writes funny articles and has his way with words. He is a great entertainer and knows how to give a speech.

He tends to switch his opinions quite often, some months ago he tweeted something to the effect of "well gays are well now, there's like 11 countries left where you get killed for being homo, anyway".
Now he's on Rubin Report talking about not wanting to go to Europe anymore because there are too many muslims and he's afraid.

Like I said, he's funny and has SOME points. He just tends to drive that point home with character attacks and hyperboles (see his article on killer lesbians).
>>
>>6144671
So he's like a gay British trump?
>>
>>6144671
Go to bed Milo.
>>
>>6144683
Dunno.
>>6144694
What's up booboo. I thought I was being critical, but maybe you have a different idea about him? Please share.
>>
>>6144605
This isn't really a valid criticism of him. To discredit him this way is to say "SHILL!"

>>6144638
This, however, is a decent criticism, and a very apt one at that. He's a pseudo-intellectual at best, and at worst he's an intellectual who knows what he's saying is bullshit but says it anyway because it sells.
>>
He looks like a greasy peanut and is the gay male equivalent of a manhating dyke who swears off men for political reasons. I doubt he's even gay. The only thing he has going for him is being funny.
>>
>>6144711
>He looks like a greasy peanut and is the gay male equivalent of a manhating dyke who swears off men for political reasons
This, thank you.
>>
>>6144710
>This isn't really a valid criticism of him. To discredit him this way is to say "SHILL!"
But he's the very definition of shill. He's an extremely opinionated individual, allergic to fact-checking, that's compensated for his baseless rants in both attention and capital in order to disrupt a civil rights and/or political movement.
>>
>>6144733
Yes, that's true, but say what you just said instead! Don't simply say "He's being paid off."
Put it eloquently the way you just did and your argument will resonate better.
>>
>>6144569
He's a dumbass.
He's well groomed in that photo, but he's still ugly.
>>
>>6144743
I'm not that anon. They were correct, but concise. Obviously you feel entitled to be buttered up with prose when you already know the deal. Stop bumping this thread with redundant shit just to keep it alive.
>>
>>6144753
So let's change it up a bit then~

Does anyone here think he's an actual threat to the lgbt advocacy movement? If so, what's there to be done about it? If not, is there someone else that actually is in a position to encroach upon our rights, who actually would?
>>
>>6144587
I would guess he doesn't care, he's extremely anti-trans
>>
He's clearly no great thinker, but then again, you can't be popular and a great thinker at the same time, almost by necessity.

I like how he calls out how extremist the far left has become, and because he's gay (perhaps) and not a straight white male, it actually gets to them. (Better if he was a lesbian black female, but then no one on the right would listen to him.) He makes the Sjws butthurt in a way other conservatives don't, because just as conservatives won't listen to the lesbian black woman Sjws won't listen to the straight white male.

He serves as a corrective in the low-tier pseud blogosphere set.

What I'd like to see is a general elevation of discourse and a more constructive and imaginative conceptualizaton of the issues, but of course that is asking far, far too much.
>>
File: B7K5H4AIUAE96yA.jpg (78 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
B7K5H4AIUAE96yA.jpg
78 KB, 600x590
>>6144694
/thread
>>
File: x9[1].jpg (53 KB, 354x236) Image search: [Google]
x9[1].jpg
53 KB, 354x236
>>6144569
I would rather Ben Shapiro
>>
He's a fucking merchant that doesn't believe in half the shit he panders to
>>
He's a mess. He was raped by black men and his church priest as a kid and couldn't cope with it. In one pod cast he defended pedophilia in gay community because he thinks it's important for adult gay men to "teach" younger guys. He told in the latest interview how he used to hate himself because he was religious gay conservative and also gay people didn't accept him because of his political ideals, so he created that "character", but now he "has no feelings" so he can't get hurt anymore. Most likely has abused drugs too. You can tell from his eyes he's a broken soul but I can't hate him because his charity for young men is still doing good and I have a thing for broken guys.
>>
>>6144930
Ted Cruz is a mess
Marco Rubio is a mess
Jeb Bush is a mess
John Kasich is a mess

Milo is a hot mess
>>
>>6144894
Would fug this guy if he was gagged, I can't stand his nasal sperg voice, he really sounds like a stereotypical Jew.
>>
File: milo neo nazi.jpg (273 KB, 643x1562) Image search: [Google]
milo neo nazi.jpg
273 KB, 643x1562
>>6144569
I like him for his charisma and wit and the way he destroys the SJWs. I do think some of his opinions are retarded and he does seem to be a little nutty, like with this issue >>6144930

I just can't wait for the day he reveals his power level desu. Won't happen while he's working for pro Israeli Breitbart though.
>>
>>6144569
He's fairly charismatic as far as pundits and journalists go but he has a tendency to weigh in on subjects he isn't versed in at all. Like many men of his type, first come his feelings, and then comes how he's going to try and prove his feelings are fact.
>>
I can't really say much that hasn't been said about him in the thread already. He gets a high off of being the token "good gay" for all his conservative buddies.
>>
>>6145483
But he has no feelings
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/magazine/milo-yiannopoulos-doesnt-have-feelings.html
>>
In academia there is a whole branch in humanities that deals nearly exclusively with debates, essays, and argumentation. They train people to make amazingly convincing points that don't need any basis in fact.
Unfortunately for the STEM disciplines they're only recently getting more training, rarely from the humanities faculty, so they can communicate their science to the public better.

Milo is an example of this. He studies English literature before dropping out and then went into various kinds of journalism.
Ben Shapiro got a bachelor of arts and then did law school, going straight into journalism.
You can trace many people in positions of power or that influence the public back to humanities. It's very rare to find someone of similar caliber that actually has an education background in a STEM field.
>>
>>6145584
He gets very emotional even if he likes to sell himself with a different image you can easily see his emotions.
>>
>>6145631
I don't get that from watching him. Everything he says he backs them up with facts and not emotions.
>>
>>6145647
Maybe you don't pick up on it. He gets enthusiastic almost every interview, lots of body language too.
>Everything he says he backs them up with facts and not emotions.
His facts aren't really facts and they're rehearsed.
>>
>>6145274
That pic annoys me
>He use to wear an Iron Cross
The Iron Cross is also worn by bikers, goths, punks, and many other edgy non-nazi cultures. Assuming that anyone wearing a symbol that existed long before the Nazis did just because they liked it too is like looking at the corner of this building and assuming their Nazi sympathizers just because they have a swastika. A reasonable person would actually find out why and see that it's a Hindu temple and that they have been using that symbol for thousands of years and it has nothing to do with Nazis. I'm surprised who ever made that pic isn't accusing Kiss of being Nazis.
>These are his hands. I swear!
How could this possibly be enough proof for anyone?
>Wagner
Maybe he's just a fan of the composer. Maybe Nightcrawler is his husbando. Maybe the bionic woman is his spirit animal. It's fine to come up with theories but there's nothing to prove any theory on why he chose to go by Wagner.
>>
>>6145647
You want someone like that? You look up Noam Chomsky. He's very quiet and reserved, he doesn't get very emotionally invested, and yet he passively shreds all of his opponents.
>>
>>6145791
These pictures were all taken from his flickr account which he disabled.

I myself would give him the benefit of doubt if I could, but if you honestly think there is no connection between the iron cross, the Hitler books and the pseudonym Wagner then you are delusional. He also posted this.
>>
File: B7XxBSjCAAApBIP.jpg (37 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
B7XxBSjCAAApBIP.jpg
37 KB, 480x640
>>6145791
No it's that composer. He's a fan, he did musical studies and claimed he's a native German speaker back when he still wrote poetry.
>>
File: B7XxsF6CIAA6PHu.jpg (52 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
B7XxsF6CIAA6PHu.jpg
52 KB, 480x640
>>6145835
>>
really fits the stereotype of a self-hating degenerate
>>
>>6145791
The swastika is part of Nazi esoteric occultism. It took it's roots from Theosophy which was a creation of Madam Blavatsky inspired by her travels around the world. She gained legitimacy for her magic powers by performing a few magic tricks she picked up on the way. High ranking white lodge members also got high positions in the Nazi party. It's weird stuff but a good reason why you don't let religious people that literally believe in miracles to lead a country.
>>
He tweets that he posts on pol a lot and gets a lot of his material there.
>>
Why are gays so obsessed with Nazis, is this like the gay equivalent of those women who want to date bad boys?
>>
>>6145957
I guess it's the same thing like with those Russian Neo-Nazis
>>
>>6144569
I can't wait till he comes out as trans
>>
>>6146104
Why are people on this board obsessed with the idea of any famous male being trans?
Milo has not shown any signs whatsoever of wanting to be female.
>>
>>6146117
>obsessed with trannies
>is obviously a bottom
>was molested
>just a broken person in general
He's a tranny
>>
File: 33234.png (120 KB, 975x1070) Image search: [Google]
33234.png
120 KB, 975x1070
>>6146126
Lot of gay men get molested at young age, partially because guys like Milo keep endorsing that behavior and say it's "fine" and there's no consent in gay sex.
>>
>>6146126
>obsessed with trannies
Not really, and with that argument you could say that deep down he wants to be a fat feminist, since he talks about that all the time
>is obviously a bottom
Just because he takes it up the ass doesn't mean he wants to be a girl
>was molested
Again, being molested doesn't make someone a tranny

Terrible arguments
>>
>>6146126
Good joke. Why on earth would he say such damaging things about his own, if he were a transgender individual?
>>
>>6146189
>being molested doesn't make someone a tranny
>>
>>6146336
Give me proof that it does
>>
>>6144569
he is pretty funny imo
>>
Milo and Ben both obliterate trannys and their mental illness with real facts and reason
>>
>>6145886
Interesting but not the point. I was posting about making assumptions as to why someone wears a symbol
>>
>>6145825
>These pictures were all taken from his flickr account which he disabled.
>the Hitler books
If someone could provide proof that those hands holding those Hitler books are from his twitter account, then of course I'd believe the connection. But just relying on "trust me guys, I got it from his old twitter account" for evidence that someone is a Nazi is ridiculous. Couldn't I just claim that those are anybody's hands that I found on their old twitter account? That pic is the reason behind [citation needed]
>>
>>6145957
Well my high school was quite multicultural and I got bullied by the Arab and Somalian students. Not physical bullying but just insults and it was annoying, they couldn't behave at all and wasted everyone's time. I also lived in multicultural part of town and had lot of bad experiences so I was already pretty racist back then even though I didn't dare to say it to anyone.

There was this skinhead neo-Nazi guy in my German class and he was very open with his racist opinions. Everyone hated him but I secretly thought he was cool because he said aloud everything I thought back then and I liked that kind of dark sense of humor. So I sometimes hanged out with him at school and he never harassed me, he was on my side and both of us were kind of outcast. He sometimes talked about some gang he was in and they were beating up "thugs" and I thought it was exciting since I like masc guys.

I had a little crush on him but never confessed it. He never talked about girls either so it was easy to be around him.
>>
>>6145957
Probably. The leather scene was based off of Nazi fashion and Rohm's idea that gays could be manly
>>
>>6146692
He's also half Jewish, I somehow doubt that it's real
>>
>>6146692
What can I do when he disabled the account? Fine, don't trust me, but those fingers and that ring look awfully a lot like his.
>>6146760
He may be half-Jewish, but he states a few times that he has never practiced the religion. He was brought up by his granny anyway, who was Catholic.

I think that's exactly the reason why he tells people he's Jewish; so there's no way someone can accuse him of Anti-Semitism. I mean, the first time he brought it up was to disprove that he's against Jews.

There are Jews that were brought up Jewish that hated their religion, Bobby Fischer being such an example. Why is it so hard to believe that a half-Jew who never even cared about the religion could be anti-Semitic?

I bet the only reason why he's hiding his powerlevel now is because he'd rather not lose his job.
>>
>>6146795
Or he had a phase in his early 20s and grew out of it
>>
>>6146677
I know I was just interjecting with someone crazy I remembered about the early nazi formation.
>>
>>6144569
>but as a trans woman, he'd like to see me in reversion therapy

I don't think he's advocated reversion therapy rather than just therapy in general, which I agree with. From my personal experience with trans people it's pretty obvious that their gender issues could be traced back to particular insecurities, fantasies or fetishes, and transitioning for those reasons is pretty risky.

Other than that, I like him and agree with a lot of what he says, but I don't really associate with him too heavily because of shit like >>6146181

Whether he's genuine or not, I think he does more good than harm, and he's pretty entertaining.
>>
>>6144569
>Although he doesn't seem to understand that not every trans woman wants their genitals altered,

I highly doubt him being aware of non-op trans girls who alter his opinion on them one bit.
>>
>>6146801
I can't imagine holding such extremist views and then completely outgrowing them later on, but that's what I believe. I could be wrong.
>>
>>6146865
Most transgenders are put through psycho therapy and other types of therapy. It has long been known that these types of therapy are ineffective except for the closeted transvestite. They're ineffective in causing cessation of the feelings but more importantly they are completely ineffective in giving any kind of relief for patients. To this day clinics still bundle a psychologist with the program but they act more like case managers that try to help the patient integrate back into society.

Milo is an English major, a dropout, hasbeen wannabe theater critic, and a tech journalist. He's hardly qualified at all to speak about any of the subjects he gets brought on to speak about.
>>
>>6146866
He seems very set in his ways, you're probably right.
>>
>>6146870
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity
>>
>>6146795
>What can I do when he disabled the account?
How did you get those pics in the first place?
>Fine, don't trust me, but those fingers and that ring look awfully a lot like his.
They look like a lot of gay guy's hands and rings
>>
>>6144587
Blair and Milo are both retarded snowflake eating at the trough of people who want them dead.
>>
>>6145623
It's very easy to find people who can write who studied on the research side of science.

The problem is that "T" is glorified IT, and E literally doesn't teach students how to fucking write, which makes them unable to even communicate properly most of the time when it should be easy.

STEM in itself is a meme that mostly exists to pretend T and E (the equivalent of fucking vocational degrees) are at the same level as the other two. You're not in any way better than a linguist for your bachelor's of computer science, chances are social science and philo students have a better grounding to grasp grad level CS than you do.
>>
Milo rocks.
>>
File: brotherhood_film_oct09.jpg (22 KB, 245x350) Image search: [Google]
brotherhood_film_oct09.jpg
22 KB, 245x350
>>6146710
>He never talked about girls either
He was definitely gay then. You done fucked up. A general rule of thumb is, if a man doesn't start talking about women in 5-10 minutes into a conversation then he's most definitely a homo.

Also do I have a treat for you: this is a movie about skinheads in love, done pretty awesome too.
>>
>>6148753
Or maybe they're not so weak that all they can talk about is pussy and they have other values in life too.
>>
>>6149117
Some straight men fall to the "grey zone", they're not interested in women but don't seem to be into guys either.
>>
>>6146865

http://yiannopoulos.net/2014/08/15/transgenderism-is-a-psychiatric-disorder-its-sufferers-need-therapy-not

This is straight from his site. He's saying that basically being transgender is the same as wanting to cut a limb off, and that we shouldn't enable and indulge the "fantasies" that trans people have about their identity. Like I said, he's definitely not helping at all.
>>
>>6149127
Fucking shit. The link is at the top. I tried to copy it but failed.
>>
>>6148171
That's interesting because I have spoken to medical students that have directly told me that they're doing a glorified vocational degree. Back to the original point none of them are taught how to write in the way and with the emphasis that humanities are.

For your other points about E and T you are very clearly off your rocker. I am thinking of university lectures and you must be thinking of community college classes aimed at making your first website.
>>
>>6147515
His pictures were public on Flickr under the name of Milo Wagner until someone informed him of his pictures and he deleted the account immediately after that.

I don't know why it's so hard for you to believe that this dude may have been into Nazism when he was younger.
>>
>>6148171
>STEM in itself is a meme that mostly exists to pretend T and E (the equivalent of fucking vocational degrees) are at the same level as the other two. You're not in any way better than a linguist for your bachelor's of computer science, chances are social science and philo students have a better grounding to grasp grad level CS than you do.
Noam Chomsky is an extreme exception. Average humanities students don't easily segue their way into technology.
>>
>>6149223
Linguistics is not humanities, it's social sciences, it requires solid grounding in maths, and biologists owe their entire methodology to the field.
>>
>>6149333
>In 1945, Chomsky, aged 16, embarked on a general program of study at the University of Pennsylvania, where he explored philosophy, logic, and languages and developed a primary interest in learning Arabic.[39] Living at home, he funded his undergraduate degree by teaching Hebrew.[40] However, he was frustrated with his experiences at the university, and considered dropping out and moving to a kibbutz in Mandatory Palestine.[41] His intellectual curiosity was reawakened through conversations with the Russian-born linguist Zellig Harris, whom he first met in a political circle in 1947. Harris introduced Chomsky to the field of theoretical linguistics and convinced him to major in the subject.[42] Chomsky's B.A. honors thesis was titled "Morphophonemics of Modern Hebrew", and involved him applying Harris's methods to the language
Keyword segue.
>>
I enjoy Milo and I'm someone who fits quite well into the label of alt-right, but I'm getting so sick of seeing neverending threads about him on this board.
>>
As a game developer I can't stand the fucker. Those "ethics in game journalism" dumbasses he keeps agitating with his cheap demagogy have done a lot of damage to people. I don't agree with Anita on most things but harassing her is a dick move.
>>
>>6149531
Then don't post about him. The only way anyone else know who the heck he is comes from these threads. Otherwise most people don't know and don't care. It seems his biggest accomplishment in life is being condescending to feminists on television. Big whoopie doo.
>>
File: twat.jpg-large.jpg (133 KB, 1024x1667) Image search: [Google]
twat.jpg-large.jpg
133 KB, 1024x1667
>>6144569
I agree with him mostly but
>"Daahhling your hair is ghastly"
>Bleaches own hair yellow
>"I mean, he has no style whatsoever"
>Discovers high tops for the first time resulting in pic related
I just see him as a bit of a twat now
>>
>>6144569
I kinda dislike him.

Ok so I like some of his ideas, and I am also a right wing (albeit less than him) gay man, and that's cool.

However I also think he's a bit of a moron. Watch him whenever someone challenges his ideas, as soon as he starts losing he makes a gay joke. For example, on JRE when he was talking about circumcision, he realises his arguments suck so he just starts joking about sucking cocks. It makes him impossible to take seriously.

Also, I hate the fact that, while he is anti-stereotypical in terms of being non-left wing, he's such a fucking stereotype in every other fucking area. Seriously, why can't there be 1 gay person on tv who isn't a fucking freak and who is just a fucking normal person.
>>
>>6150049
The more information I get on him the less I like him. it's hard to like someone who wants the T out of lgbt.
>>
>>6150987
He's just unreasonable on issues. I'm with him on a lot of things, but he's totally unwilling to actually have an honest debate without just childishly using his gay card every time he's losing. It's honestly pathetic.
>>
>>6144569
>he'd like to see me in reversion therapy.
That's just his inflammatory controversial fag persona you dumb fuck.
>>
>>6144569
Literally who?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsskzh74IIc
I like him because he will gaypill straight young men
But Dave Rubin is true qt
>>
ITT: butthurt faggots.

Literally.
>>
>>6144569

He's just some hack who likes fame and money. His writings are silly. If you find him worth taking seriously then you have a lot of growing up to do. In that case, I suggest that you try to get better at reading.
>>
Somebody explain to me why alt-right makes fun of transwomen because they have a penis and then get even more super super butthurt when transwomen get SRS?
>>
>>6151939
I think his charisma drew me in.
>>
>>6149148
>His pictures were public on Flickr under the name of Milo Wagner until someone informed him of his pictures and he deleted the account immediately after that.
Any proof at all that this story is true.
>I don't know why it's so hard for you to believe that this dude may have been into Nazism when he was younger.
Again, lack of proof. Showing a picture of someone's hands and just claiming they belong to someone and that picture of them was acquired by a source than can no longer be backed up is incredibly fishy. Someone could do the same thing to anyone they don't like
>>
>>6144569
Out of touch preppy kid. Ideals aren't all shit. Shitty person in general just for the way he flashes his prosperity.
>>
>>6149127
>He's saying that basically being transgender is the same as wanting to cut a limb off
>wanting to cut a body part off is completely different than wanting to cut a body part off

u wot m8?
>>
>>6153168
i don't need a penis to be a functioning member of society. It's usefulness is not comparable to an arm or a leg (apples are to oranges as penises are to arms and legs.)

If making kids is its only purpose, and I intend never to inseminate, what purpose does it have? Like an appendix, or wisdom teeth, it's just something I don't need or want, as it causes (in the case of a penis) psychological distress.
>>
>>6144569
I don't think he wants to see you in reversion therapy right now. He acknowledges that transitioning is the best method right now to cope with gender dysphoria.
He wants scientists to look for other ways to cure this mental illness and sees removing your dick, not as the solution.
>>
>>6153054
Here you fucking go. I don't know what more proof you want. And even if indeed those hands with the Hitler books are not his, the name Wagner, the obsession with Germany and the iron cross would make anyone sane think that this guy was into Nazis
>>
>>6144587
He does know her.
He keeps talking about organizing a stream with her and a bunch of other trans women.
>>
File: genderis.jpg (97 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
genderis.jpg
97 KB, 600x800
>>6153874
That's actually a fair point, provided that you intend to fund all related surgeries, pharmaceuticals a therapy yourself.

Given that this isn't he case in Canada, I have absolutely every moral reason to discriminate against everybody who doesn't identify as and easily represent themselves as their biological sex.
>>
>>6154811
No you don't. If you don't like how the government redistributes the wealth then you have every right to vote for candidates that wish to change it to something you prefer. You don't have a moral right to verbally abuse or antagonize another citizen because the government isn't in lockstep with your ideals.
>>
>>6154849
>You don't have a moral right to verbally abuse or antagonize another citizen because the government isn't in lockstep with your ideals.

I absolutely do. This ideal is Freedom of Speech, and if you don't like how the government allows it's citizens to express themselves, then you have every right to vote for candidates that wish to change it to totalitarianism.
>>
>>6154864
Freedom of speech doesn't extend to things like breaching the peace and domestic disputes. If they have anti-discrimination laws then you will find you lost that freedom too.
>>
>>6154864
>muh freedom of dickishness in muh dictatorship
Defamation and harassment laws will keep you from being a real pest. You're welcome to try and see how far you get.
>>
>>6154896
>breaching the peace

This is an EXTREMELY subjective concept. For example, if LGBT types genuinely cared about maintaining the peace, they wouldn't have launched the recent bathroom fiasco. For that matter, if LGBT folks cared about maintaining the peace and not disturbing society, there would be no LBGTBBQOMG movement. Your whole argument is predicated upon disturbing peaceful people. If you actually cared about things like peace and disputes, you'd just shut up and get along. I'm sure all of this is exactly your point, though. I'd hate to consider that you're both a hypocrite and a shit disturber for no good reason.

t. Asexual
>>
>>6154914
>dictatorship
Sounds like exactly what you're aiming for.

Protip: It's not defamation if it's true.
>>
>>6154920
It isn't quite that subjective. For example no trans person launched the bathroom fiasco. They used the bathroom normally until some people decided that had to change. You can't blame individuals for policies that are made against them.
The LGBT movement started as a civil rights movement against aggression from a controlling class based society.
This is an /lgbt/ board and you choose to come here, nobody came to you. Again you're pushing another fallacy for your victim complex.
>>
>>6154925
No need to aim for current reality in law. If you can't live with other people in society then you're welcome to move to a fallen state in Africa without any enforced laws.
>>
>>6154925
You're voting for it.
>>
>>6146290
yeah because no anti-gay politicians/preachers have ever been found with rent boys.
>>
>>6154811
In the USA, insurance is private.
So yeah. I do have to fund it myself.
If you were here you have no excuse to discriminate, although you don't have much of an excuse now.
>>
>>6154920
>implying that peace is more important than freedom
It's not. Maybe that's just me being a 'Murican, but I really don't think it is.
>>6154986
It would just be shocking to me, is all.
>>
>>6155076
That's incorrect. Insurance is similar to a tax and any benefits you reap from your insurance are spread costs. You only fund it yourself if you actually pay for all of it yourself out of your own pocket.
>>
>>6155088
oh it would be shocking to me too, but 'no one would say damaging things about a group of people they were ashamed to be a part of' is a bad argument.
>>
>>6155131
I mean, I can come up with 14,000 dollars at some point I'm sure, because specifically where I live my insurance wouldn't cover a bottom surgery.

They cover 33% of hormone costs (which is 30$ a month without insurance) so I'm sorry a private insurance company helps me with my transitional healthcare? I guess~
>>
File: 1462692280292.png (412 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1462692280292.png
412 KB, 1280x800
>>6154603
>Here you fucking go
Why are you angry? If someone makes a claim it shouldn't be unreasonable that they back it up in order for people to believe it.
>I don't know what more proof you want.
Something that actually links him as a willing participant in some kind of Nazi movement. Unsauced pictures that are backed up with "trust me" are not enough to prove anything. Post some kind of proof that these pictures that seem to no longer exist actually were part of an account of his. How did you get a hold of them? Why were you saving them when he wasn't even known at that time? That pic is as valid to your claims that he's a Nazi as this pic is to the claim I'm not making that he loves to sail. Trust me, that's him in the pic.
>>
>>6144569
I have a huge crush on him
>>
Yeah milo is pretty cute.
>>
File: iron cross.png (397 KB, 376x552) Image search: [Google]
iron cross.png
397 KB, 376x552
>>6159155
There's no use trying to convince you, no matter what evidence I throw at you. I gave you various sources that would make most people question his ideology that he had at the time.
Someone wearing an iron cross, calling himself Wagner and to making jokes about the Holocaust is questionable at the least.

Anyway, my picture is valid because the torso goes together with this picture of his face, and yes that is him.

Someone else found the account, and that account was up when Milo was already quite well-known.

I can't force you to believe me, and I really don't know why you defend him so much.
I like the guy, I like his humour and his ability to destroy feminists in debates, but he is a very shady person and I'm just uncovering the truth for others.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>6161657
>I gave you various sources
You gave zero. There is not a single link in any of your posts that shows your pics are not fake or that those hands are his
>making jokes about the Holocaust
He's Jewish. Tons of Jewish people make holocaust Jokes. People sometimes use humor to deal with tragedy. Here is a link providing an example of a Jewish person making Holocaust jokes
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2oesbx
>Anyway, my picture is valid because the torso goes together with this picture of his face
When did anyone deny that's his torso? The hands has been the only pic I've been asking sauce for. Go back and read the posts and you'll see
>Someone else found the account
Someone else told you the pics of his hands over Nazi books were real and they got them from an account that no longer exists? What a coincidence. Someone told me the same thing about this pic of Michael Cera from an old twitter account where he went by Micheal Goebbels. Maybe They both belong to the same Nazi book club. That's proof, right?
>and I really don't know why you defend him so much.
I just don't believe things because someone who heard it from someone else tells me to
>but he is a very shady person and I'm just uncovering the truth for others.
In the same way people do when they look into whether or not 9/11 happened the way it was reported. You're taking pics that can't be legitimately sourced and backed up and just believing it's true because it confirms your suspicions.
>>
>>6162147
You gave zero. There is not a single link in any of your posts that shows your pics are not fake or that those hands are his

How would they be fake? That's him. Here are links where I got most of the information.

http://phantomgaylord.tumblr.com/post/139759915830/why-did-the-university-of-minnesota-host-a

https://idledillettante.com/2015/08/26/feminist-magazine-editor-continues-to-be-harassed-by-neo-nazis/

Why is it so unbelievable that those pictures are not messed with? Okay fine, I can't prove those are his hands, but you're ignoring everything else.

>He's Jewish. Tons of Jewish people make holocaust Jokes. People sometimes use humor to deal with tragedy. Here is a link providing an example of a Jewish person making Holocaust jokes

Really? He's Catholic, he's only Jewish through his mother. He even said, "My mother's mother is Jewish," implying his mum is half-Jewish herself.

It's obvious that he hardly considers himself a Jew.

>Someone else told you the pics of his hands over Nazi books were real and they got them from an account that no longer exists? What a coincidence.

Again, I posted a picture of his account, very much doubt it's fake. And it's no coincidence, Milo deleted the account because the person who found the account and took the pictures talked to him about it, look at postscript section in the link http://cheap--ticket.blogspot.com.cy/search/label/Milo

Anyway I have more proof than just the Hitler books. The iron cross is very suspicious, and so is him calling himself Wagner.

If I can't convince you with actual pictures, then what should I do? Build a time machine and take you back to 2006 when he made those photographs?
>>
>>6162325 FYI: when a person's mother is Jewish, they are Jewish according to Judaism. Not "half-Jewish". If this person's grandmother was Jewish, then his mother would be, and so would he. 100% Jewish.
>>
>>6162325
>It's obvious that he hardly considers himself a Jew.
>he's only Jewish through his mother
Judaism 101, many would consider him a Jew by this logic, 'tribal' or ethnic belonging to judaism is matrolineal
>>
>>6162723
He explains in >>6151168 at 20:36 that he's "very bad Jew" because he's Jewish only by heritage but he was raised by his grandma to be Catholic
>>
>>6144569
It's pathetic to see him sucking up to the alt-right when they genuinely, unironically, want to send people like him to camps. Be as contrarian as you like, but you kinda have to draw the line at eating the shit of people who want you genocided out of existence.
>>
>>6162785
well ok catholic jew then, never said that wasnt possible...
>>
>>6144671
>not wanting to go to Europe anymore because there are too many muslims and he's afraid
Im german (in a metropolitan center) and laughing my ass off...
>>
File: photo.png (281 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
281 KB, 640x960
>>6162325
>Here are links where I got most of the information.
Awesome start. Unfortunately you just posted links to blogs where people are doing the same thing. Posting a pic of someone's hands and just telling people they're Milo's. I can get two buddies to post that Micheal Cera pic and claim the same thing. Sauce is needed.
>Why is it so unbelievable that those pictures are not messed with?
It's not unbelievable that it could be true it's there isn't enough reason to believe that it is true.
> he's only Jewish through his mother
According to Judaic law he is a full Jew.
>It's obvious that he hardly considers himself a Jew.
Here's a link to his tweet, on his own page, that you can see him calling himself Jewish
https://twitter.com/nero/status/289728863804719104
Why would someone who doesn't consider themselves Jewish do the exact opposite?
>Milo deleted the account because the person who found the account and took the pictures talked to him about it
Again this story is nothing but pictures that someone is claiming are real. I could easily claim that this is how the alleged conversation went.
>If I can't convince you with actual pictures
I don't know who you can. Try /pol/. They're very gullible
>>
>>6162831
True. He could identify as ethnically Jewish but religiously Catholic. That's pretty much what Jews for Jesus are
>>
File: Cf9opbQUkAEUFyw.jpg (179 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
Cf9opbQUkAEUFyw.jpg
179 KB, 1024x1365
>>6162828
He knows Stormers hate him and he laughs at them. By now he's way too popular, and white supremacists are just too extreme and not very good at promoting their cause. He's idolized by fairly normal young lads who've been desperate for a voice in today's matriarch society.
>>
This guy is, idea for idea, exactly like this dude who used to frequent IMDb's 'Soapbox' board, back before they created the 'Sandbox' board and all the other ones.
He was a misguided moron and proof that being gay neither makes you smart, a critical thinker, or progressive.

Fuck this knuckledragger.
>>
>>6162850
Your only arguments are the Hitler books. Have you not seen the picture with the iron cross?

He called himself the world's worst Jew, because he never practiced it. He identifies as Catholic, not Jewish. And maybe he calls himself Jewish so that people can't call him Anti-Semitic?

I can't provide a page that has been deleted. Since you're throwing everything out of the window I really don't see the point of having a one-sided argument.

Since you're happier pretending that he's a nice practising Jew then I'll leave you to it.
>>
>>6162906
Oh man, you used to go on imdb's Soapbox/Sandbox too? That board was my first experience with internet pseudocide.
>>
I want to convert him to white dick
>>
>>6162927
Yeah, I was a gross little kid.
I spent so much time there.

When Soapbox turned to shit, a bunch of people moved to a private ProBoards.
I still remember quite a few of them.
Renty, HeadBangin' Brunette, Pinky. Lots.
>>
>>6162923
>Your only arguments are the Hitler books
The only thing I've been arguing are whether or not the Hitler books are his. Re-read the posts
>Have you not seen the picture with the iron cross?
Again, re-read the posts and you'll see that I acknowledged it.
>I can't provide a page that has been deleted.
Yes you can. Nothing is lost for ever on the internet and everything is saved somewhere. It can be obtained but your unwillingness to do it shows how little faith you actually have in the validity of the pic
>Since you're happier pretending that he's a nice practising Jew
I never claimed he practiced Judaism. I said he considered himself a jew and did not talk about Judaism in a way that would leave me to think he hated it. He joked about it the same way any jewish comedian does.
>>
Hes pretty much an edgy contrarian teen who didnt grew out of it and made it into a living...
>>
>>6162956
How the hell am I supposed to find content from a deleted Flickr account? I'm not unwilling, I'm unable. Since you're so sure about it why don't you help me out?
>>
>>6162950
I met my longest internet friend there back in '07, plus a couple of others I lost contact with. It's weird because I was closer to them than I am to my current internet friends.
>>
>>6162991
To post how to find someone's old account could be considered doxxing/raiding by the mods so to play it safe I'll just tell you to type what you want to do into google and there will be tons of guides created by people all over the world.
>>
>>6162641
Judaism doesnt get to make up the rules of reality though.
>>
>>6163066
>his mother is Jewish
>he calls himself Jewish
What else does he need to do to?
>>
>>6144605
This isn't true.

Cuck.
>>
>>6162842
Not too loud, the Tusken Raiders charge if you do that.
>>
File: 9138714131497366011[1].jpg (182 KB, 489x328) Image search: [Google]
9138714131497366011[1].jpg
182 KB, 489x328
>Jewish
>Flamboyant
>Won't shut up about his love for BBC

kill desu
>>
>>6144930
>He was raped by black men

Source?
>>
I miss this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm8QCUpFPrg
Milo. I don't think he's a "faker," or making up any of his views for attention. I think he's just insecure, and playing up aspects of himself that get him seemingly positive attention.
>>
>>6144569
A shill for Trump, nothing more to say about that. Breitbart itself is an absolute joke of website, no better than leftists websites like Salon and Gawker.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.