[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DWC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ni0bfkY1Y31ragzbno1_500.png (170 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni0bfkY1Y31ragzbno1_500.png
170 KB, 500x667
How do you people feel about the entire 'Down With Cis' movement?

My opinion;
As a cis, I can confirm that not all of us are 'TRANS HATING HOMOPHOBIC TRASH THAT DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE'.

Actually, 75% of the time, It's not really even actual trans who go on Tumblr and generalize every cis in the planet as such.
>>
It's white middle class transtrenders on tumblr who want oppression points from their neoliberal friends.
>>
>>6143398
basically this
It's a real rarity I ever meet actual trans people that have any of these ideals.

Even on tumblr trans people (binary trans people, "Truscum" whatever you call em) usually tease / make fun of / or fight over this even being a thing, and often really don't want to be connected to it.
>>
File: d84.jpg (48 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
d84.jpg
48 KB, 500x380
All real trans people don't give a shit. It's the idiots on tumblr giving us a bad name.
>>
The bad name part is very true, my friend.

A lot of the supporters of the movement treat cis like 'how every cis treat trans', and do very much hurt us, convincing some of us who do support transgenders to feel indifferent to the subject.
>>
>>6143110
>support chubby trans boys
holy shit could there be a more transtrender image?
>>
I kind of like it desu, It's like our own version of "fuck the police"
It's just like a cool defiant thing to say and it probably pisses off transphobes so that's always fun.

If you support trans people I assure you it's not directed at you.
>>
>>6143110
that character isn't even chubby
>>
>>6143398
It's a joke, y'all.
Seriously, not even tumblr people mean it literally.
Ok, there's probably like 2 people that do, but for the most part, it's nothing more than a meme.
Teens bitching on their blogs and acting like they'd actually get violent or whatever does not a movement make.
>>
File: 1abcuwu.jpg (85 KB, 786x553) Image search: [Google]
1abcuwu.jpg
85 KB, 786x553
>>6147097
I've got an even better one, although it's a joke.

The artist is rater obscure, although she's pretty good. I think her name is Noya.
>>
>>6147202
Muffin top = Chubby, apparently.
>>
>>6147202
See, as much as tumblr wants to do the whole "fat acceptance" thing, even they know fat people are gross and don't want to actually draw real fat people. Just enough of a different body type to get their diversity quota in. Same reason they love to draw ladies in headscarves, it's easy visual religious diversity, and you don't actually have to flesh things out.
>>
it started with a white upper class transtrender making a ridiculous joke post for all the other transtrenders to mock. some bullshit about a bus of trans people screaming down with cis at her. it's so they can feel like they actually struggle in life, they have to create their own microproblems because they're all cis, present cis, will never take HRT. literally cis people trying to out-victim each other.
>>
I think its stupid and immature. I dont want more boundaries to be drawn and an us vs them mentality, i just want to be treated the same way cis people are treated. This doesnt help with that, even if its not to be taken seriously.

>>6147145
It pisses everyone off, not just transphobes.

>cool
>defiant
>fuck the police

Gotta be 18 to post here, kiddo

>>6147274
Yeah like all the 'plus size' models they post are very shapely and smooth rather than giants with cottage cheese rolls of fat everywhere. not at all representative of what actual fat people usually look like.
>>
I think it's ridiculous. I don't want to be hated, so why would I make someone else feel hated? Some people take it very seriously, and I think some cis people hide within some NB/genderfluid niche to avoid being targeted by the movement and be closer to the community (or even simply accepted within their friends group).
>>
>>6147320

>It pisses everyone off, not just transphobes.

thank you thank you thank you thank you

>>6147324

>I don't want to be hated, so why would I make someone else feel hated?

I love your mentality, Anon.

Keep being you.
>>
>>6143110
You gotta be really fucking autistic to read "down with cis" as anything but a joke. quit being such a sensitive faggot.
>>
>>6147574

i just can't help it uwu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.