[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 1459376153034.jpg (76 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
1459376153034.jpg
76 KB, 679x960
Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that women who have completed a transition are still "trans" and not "cis." This meme has gone on for far too long and frankly I can't just sit by and watch it progress because people are actually starting to believe it. No, if you have finished your transition you are a cis woman, plain and simple.
>>
>>6142912
>t. delusional hon
You never stop being intersex and you never stop being trans.

Cis is based on your sex at birth.
>>
>>6142926
Well no, "trans" only means that you're currently in the state of transitioning.
>>
>>6142926
well technically after you transition you are cured of tranny degeneracy and become cis
>>
File: visits femgen once.jpg (86 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
visits femgen once.jpg
86 KB, 640x960
not trans but how do i "wish" to become a girl. is there a pastebin for spells and is it free access... pm me if u have an answer & don't waste my time
>>
>>6142965
It really isn't and has never been about just "the process" and when I'm recovering from srs I sense that I'll be crushing a lot of hon dreams about not being a trans female anymore.
>>
>>6142965
literally no, "trans" means "trans"gender. as in, identify as a gender other than the one assigned to you at birth. what's up with post-transitioners insisting that they're cis? when do you start feeling that way?
>>
>>6143001
after finishing transition you realize that former trans people are actually cis
>>
>>6143008
I finished transition conceptually years before I decided to get the dick off.
I've been legally female, stealth for years.

I know postops. They're not cis either. They weren't assigned female, it's the part that matters in the end.
>>
>>6143008
this is such bullshit. seems more likely that their dysphoria shifts from body to identity/ trans status, like coming full circle.
>>
>>6143013
but really that's a bullshit arbitrary distinction. there's nothing different from a cis woman who used to be trans and a cis woman who didn't
>>
When is a transition completed?
>>
>>6143032
>there's nothing different
All of the keks

Cis women don't need e to keep going.
You're trans, you're an intersex female, you'll never be cis.
>>
>>6143046
When you feel like it is, mostly. SRS is an arbitrary landmark that old hons used to love because it's easier to pay it off when you've banked on decades as a male.

It was like the one positive to being an old hon.
>>
>>6143032
this has to be bait
>>
>>6143046
usually people say they're done after they have alllll fo the surgeries, but I think it's just whenever you're done getting everything socially/ medically/ legally straight that you want t
>>
>>6142912
You can't become cis, that's not how it works.
>>
>>6142965
Trans isn't short for transitioning, take a chemistry class sometime.
It's a latin prefix for "opposite side of", and cis is "same side of".
All it refers to is if you id as the gender you were assigned at birth. Since you don't id as male, you will never be cis.
>>
File: 1387671261635.jpg (213 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1387671261635.jpg
213 KB, 1366x768
>>6142912

>Why did Lalalilly have to be born

I'm sure OP's only a troll deciding to take Lalalilly's retarded definition of cis and trans in order to bait as many as possible.
>>
>>6143102
Why don't you take a chemistry class sometime? Preferably one above the middle school level. Your "muh sex chromosomes" bullshit is extremely naive.
>>
>>6143122
That guy is so ugly and annoying like that angry german kid.
>>
>>6143161

The one who smashes his keyboard in that viral video?
>>
>>6143161
what guy?
>>
>>6143170
>>6143202
Lala
>>
>>6143229

So "that guy" is Lalalilly, but who is "that angry German kid"?
>>
>>6143238
The youtube one that smashes his keyboard.
>>
>>6143240
link?
>>
>>6143302
It is literally called angry german kid. You can literally fucking google it. Sorry grandpa I know internet is new for you.
>>
>>6143347
what a google
>>
>>6143158
I think you missed the point
>>
>>6143158
They're not talking about chromosomes, anon. It's about sex assignment at birth. You don't have to agree with the "muh chromosomes" fallacy to comprehend or accept this. Trans is a social label, just like cis. It's benign differentiating language, like freckles and no freckles, or gay and straight. The problem arises when people take that benign differentiation and decide to shit on one specific label because it's different and there are few enough to shroud in mystery and fear, bully around with impunity, and blame for everything.

The labels cis and trans aren't the problem, it's people's negative attitudes towards the trans label that's the problem.
>>
>>6143984
It's better to just do away with the unnecessary differentiation then
>>
>>6142965

>"trans" only means that you're currently in the state of transitioning.

HBS pls. Its not 1985 anymore. Just admit that we're all trans for life and fucking move on. You can't be cis.
>>
>>6148116

Harry Benjamin actually claimed his patients weren't trans anymore after transition?
>>
>>6142912
Then I guess we need new terms, much like how when "retarded" became a bad word we had to create new words to describe the mentally retarded just to be PC.

So, which word will we use to describe women who were born with a vagina now that cis just means any woman regardless of genitalia?
>>
I think there will be a point where trans people can become biologically female at some point in the future, but thats still quite a ways off.

The horrible truth is current trans people are effectively "early adoptors" the ones who are getting early generation products who are inferior, i mean sure, the technology has progressed in the past 20 years, but it's still a long way from being 'there'

Until we reach that point in technology i'd argue that trans peope are forever trans or intersex (postsex?)
>>
>>6148891
Trans and cis isn't a distinction based on chromosomes or anything else, it's based on assignment at birth.
>>
>>6148163
He didn't, Harry Benjamin also called it transsexualism (with one of his sources being the likely origin of the word transgender; at the time she used it for the medical process itself)

HBS is a completely different thing invented by a bunch of scientologist old hons with a lot of history as total morons online.
>>
>>6148891
What specifically has progressed in the last 20 years that didn't exist prior? Most people would say that progress in new technology has stagnated. Surgeries for women with shallow vaginas doesn't count.
>i'd argue that trans peope are forever trans or intersex
Intersex is typically a contradiction to a trans diagnosis. But I suppose that nuance doesn't matter when the majority on this board are self diagnosed.
>>
>>6143984
Language is never benign.
>>
File: faITWTi.jpg (25 KB, 288x467) Image search: [Google]
faITWTi.jpg
25 KB, 288x467
>>6142985
>>
I consider medical transistion as a medically induced intersex condition. So medically transistioned people are a special type of intersex. Being transgender involves different medical needs and different life experiences from a cis person. Someone who socially transistioned during childhood and medically tranistioned during puberty is much closer to a ciswoman but still trans.

SJW trans go full retard and try to obscure the distinction between transwoman and ciswoman. Which is stupid, transwoman and ciswoman have differences, and thats ok.
>>
>>6149729
>I consider medical transistion as a medically induced intersex condition.
Uhuh
>So medically transistioned people are a special type of intersex.
Only under your definition.
>Being transgender involves different medical needs and different life experiences from a cis person.
That's because they're not born that way physically.
>Someone who socially transistioned during childhood and medically tranistioned during puberty is much closer to a ciswoman but still trans.
Not factually any closer but you are free to feel they are. You can think and feel anything you like.
>SJW trans go full retard and try to obscure the distinction between transwoman and ciswoman. Which is stupid, transwoman and ciswoman have differences, and thats ok.
Uhuh so you're posting a contradiction. Good game.
>>
File: 1415772981brendan fraser.jpg (35 KB, 357x495) Image search: [Google]
1415772981brendan fraser.jpg
35 KB, 357x495
>>6142912
pass the bottle then cunt

jk ily
>>
>>6143032
You mean ovaries, naturally produced estrogen, their brains and bone structure? Everything is different about biological women, down to their skin, fat placement and breasts.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.