[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has there been any studies on guys who are strictly tops? ive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1457396825520.png (907 KB, 712x954) Image search: [Google]
1457396825520.png
907 KB, 712x954
has there been any studies on guys who are strictly tops?

ive noticed that theyre rare, usually bi, and tend to actually be really chill and care about you.
>>
Not sure what to say, we're all human we're all different and have interesting stuff about us.

Maybe you've just been lucky and met some great people, them being tops and or bi is just a lucky coincidence?

Where do you meet these fellas? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>6141692
Lolwat bi's are always turbo bottoms from my experience. Why would they top a dude when they could fuck a girl? They want something that women can't give them.
>>
I'm a strict top. A thoroughbred faggot to be sure, but a strict top nonetheless. I'm not really into fucking strangers or anything. Yeah. Mostly I want to feel that I'm investing my time in someone who I can build with.
>>
>>6141692
>really chill and care about you

All of the 'total tops' I've met are just bitches like any other gay men + usually sling free dick here, there and everywhere. They tend to have a chip on their shoulder about their masculinity and seek to assert themselves obnoxiously in a way I don't usually see from guys that lean towards/are strictly bottom.
>>
>>6141710
Being a slut.
>>6141718
I didn't say all bis or even most bis are strictly top. I said that the dude I met who did not like to bottom at all or were at most oral bottoms tended to also like women.
>>
>>6141718
Not I, asses are hot.
I like asses, male or female I don't really care but I won't ever bottom.

I like the feminine partner, its a wide scale for what is feminine enough for me though.
>>
>>6141730
I only see that in "strict tops" who end up talking about being "curious" about bottoming and then get all insecure and homophobic after liking it.

I'm talking about the guys who actually legitimately do not enjoy bottoming.

>>6141739
I've heard this too. Also heard that what does it for dudes like you is hearing us moan the way we do while bottoming.
>>
>>6141786
>hearing us moan the way we do while bottoming

Yesssss.
Right on the money.
Don't even know how to describe it, 'Real' is the only word that comes to mind.
>>
>>6141786
I'm super into that, man. Basically I like having my masculinity validated. Feeling my muscles and all that.
>>
>>6141692
>ive noticed that theyre rare, usually bi, and tend to actually be really chill and care about you.
As a biscum who is exclusively into fembois this makes me feel good. :3
>>
>>6141786
>Also heard that what does it for dudes like you is hearing us moan the way we do while bottoming.
Not a strict top (top leaning vers and bi) but that's the thing that makes me like guys more than girls
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.