[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Thai transvestite 'Sexy Pancake' is forced to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: pancakes.jpg (164 KB, 634x692) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
164 KB, 634x692
>Thai transvestite 'Sexy Pancake' is forced to have his penis amputated because of cancer 'caused by years of taping his organ down during photoshoots'

Thoughts /lgbt/?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3575350/Thai-transvestite-Sexy-Pancake-forced-penis-amputated-cancer-caused-years-taping-organ-photoshoots.html
>>
Penile cancer?

How is that a real thing?
>>
>>6141382
How does this affect me and why should I care?
>>
>>6141399
Just one more way that your lifestyle leads to disease and death
>>
Transgenders in thailand have one of the highest std rates in the world.
Did they even test him for HIV? But for sure he has HPV at the minimum which is most likely responsible for the cancer. Blood flow has nothing to do with cancer. If he cut off blood flow it would be gangrenous, not cancerous.
>>
>>6141436
Yeah my first thoughts were bullshit, I have literally never heard of this happening before and trannies have been taping their dicks back for time.

Sucks to be them though, at least they have no excuse to not transition now I guess.
>>
>>6141396
You can get cancer anywhere in the body.

It's mostly smokers who get it in the dick though.
>>
How does taping up your junk cause cancer?
>>
>>6141820
torsion pressure leads to more penile damage (broken skin, stretched tissue etc)
more cell division leads to more potential mutations
more mutations lead to a higher risk of oncogenes mutating on/tumor suppressor genes mutating off/immuno-evasive genes mutating off etc
more risk of those getting on/off, more risk of cancer
>>
>>6141408
I'm not transgendered. And I see no lesson to be learned here.

They became ill as a consequence of their own actions. They had total control of their actions and got cancer, apparently from those actions.

So?

Every action you take, you are accepting what may come as a result. Things happen.
>>
Who and why care ?
>>
File: gothicmade01.jpg (30 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
gothicmade01.jpg
30 KB, 500x281
>>6141851
>>6141382
Femgen doesn't tape or tuck away it's manhood. That means we're totally safe.

Checkmate faggot.
>>
>>6141396
it's what happens if you don't get circumcised
>>
>>6142166
b-but foreskin is what makes my benis feminine!
>>
>>6142092

>Femgen doesn't tape or tuck away it's manhood. That means we're totally safe.

Do we? Does everyone just walk around with a bulge all the time? I wear tight jeans and this would make me really paranoid that someone would take issue so I usually tuck ;.;
>>
I should stop wearing underwear.
>>
>>6141382
Can I get tit cancer from binding?
>>
>>6145476
Yes.
>>
>>6145476
Yes, and then you get the surgery for free :)
Chemo sucks tho
>>
>>6145550
but if you're lucky you also get a guilt free death
>>
>>6145200
snip snip
get that disgusting shit off of there
>>
>>6146014
ok schlomo
>>
>>6145243
Damn bro, stop being a beta cuck
>>
>Sexy Pancake
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.