[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay VS Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5
ITT We are your gaydar.
Share experiences you had with a crush and we tell you if your crush is gay or not.
>>
Me and my crush were sitting next to each other on the same bench.
Our legs are resting against each other and touching a lot.
I almost never move my leg but he moves his leg, some times in order to stop touching mine other times so that they touch again (It wasn't a light touch our legs were basically pressing against one another).
Legs touch about 90% of the 1st hour of the event but almost nothing for the final half hour (because he moved his leg away).
Those little signals fucking kill me because I have a huge crush on him.
>>
>Looks and behaves like a bislut, but since I live in a homophobic shithole of a country it may just be her personality
>Recently we started talking a lot more, almost always it's her that initiates it
>When she wants to tell me something she leans in very close to my face, fucking tease
>Leans on me, brushes tighs or shoulders a lot
End my suffering desu famalams, just tell me she's straight and I'll move on
[spoiler]I won't, she's too gorgeous[/spoiler]
>>
File: itv2_girlfriends_07.jpg (2 MB, 5288x3524) Image search: [Google]
itv2_girlfriends_07.jpg
2 MB, 5288x3524
>>6140710
I am not sure but a lot of girls do seem to be very touchy.
So it may just be her personality.
>>
File: 1449339068492.jpg (262 KB, 1280x1268) Image search: [Google]
1449339068492.jpg
262 KB, 1280x1268
>before I met him, he apparently had big homo tendencies when drunk or high
>go camping with him, sleep on the same tent, lots of weird eye contact and touching
>when I'm sleeping he starts to caress my foot and then his hand slowly climbs up into the inner thigh, he had the look on his face, I stop him from going further albeit
>never been the same with me ever again, always looks and sounds fed up when talking to me
>had a girlfriend after this happened but it didn't last more than a week
>now says he doesn't mind one-time only stuff with girls but doesn't want to date anyone because he doesn't like pre-relationship drama
>leaving after summer to join the police force
>>
I went camping with my crush once and he slept with his head on my thigh. He was always very cuddly and touchy too, but idk, guys are sometimes like that in teenage hood. He has a gf now.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.