[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FTMs: is this what your tit dysphoria feels like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 10
File: 1462304161247.jpg (149 KB, 1152x939) Image search: [Google]
1462304161247.jpg
149 KB, 1152x939
I'm a femboy who has been taking hormones for a couple years, and although I did expect some breast growth, I've wound up with fairly big tits for someone taking hormones.

Is this what dysphoria about tits feels like for you FTMs? I'm just curious.

I don't like having them, and wish they had just stayed either flat or really small. These just feel gross to have. They make me feel embarrassed, self-conscious, and they just feel grotesque, even though objectively they look good and people love how they look.

They just make me feel ashamed though, and kinda disgusted. It just feels gross to have them. Again, if they weren't so big, it wouldn't be a big deal. They are big though, and it's really a huge pain in the ass to hide them, yet not hiding them makes me feel weird and embarrassed and disgusting.

I look at my body and for the most part enjoy what the hormones have done to it, I mean I did take them to be cute and feminine, but the tits take it too far and my face has also gotten really girly. I just feel kinda like a freak even though people think I'm attractive and I have no problems with getting romance.

That being said, I'm not going to stop the hormones or anything, and I do enjoy my life and for the most part I enjoy my body, but I do wonder if my feels about my tits are similar at all to how ftms feel.

I don't regret what I did, I went into it realizing that this might happen and now I accept the consequences.
>>
>>6139682
>I don't like having them, and wish they had just stayed either flat or really small. These just feel gross to have. They make me feel embarrassed, self-conscious, and they just feel grotesque, even though objectively they look good and people love how they look.
>They just make me feel ashamed though, and kinda disgusted. It just feels gross to have them. Again, if they weren't so big, it wouldn't be a big deal. They are big though, and it's really a huge pain in the ass to hide them, yet not hiding them makes me feel weird and embarrassed and disgusting.
FtM with big tits here. Can say I have pretty similar feels like this.
I can't go out of the house without two binders on (yes, two, because one isn't good enough to flatten me out)
Back before I snapped out of denial mode about being FtM I really disliked my boobs. They stretched out any nice designs on graphic tees I'd wear, it was a hassle to run with them bouncing, and it was embarrassing all the way back to third grade where I was the only girl wearing a bra
>>
post ur boitits op
>>
>>6139737
I don't want to get banned.

I've been banned posting them before :/ even though they are boy tits.
>>
>>6139739

Post your chest in a simple shirt. Side view and front view.
>>
>>6139739
upload to imgur
>>
>>6139739
Imgur or unsee
Also, cis girls feel bad about having large breasts too
>>
>>6139726
Op here
>it was a hassle to run with them bouncing
Fuuuck I feel you there.
They do drastically impact the clothing choices I can make too, and often I'm going around super uncomfortable from wearing a bunch of layers to help compress and hide them. My partner says I should just say fuck it and let them exist and wear whatever I want, but it makes me feel too gross and embarrassed and ashamed. They don't look out of place on me at all from an outside perspective but they do feel very out of place, if that makes sense.
>>
>>6139745
>>6139746
>>6139743
>my tits make me feel like shit
>lol post them for us!
>>
>>6139771
its his own stupid fault
>>
>>6139771
OP's response was "I don't want to get banned" not "no thank you"
>>
>>6139786
I know it's my own fault lol, I accepted that this might happen from the very beginning.
>>6139788
I might provide clothed pics for you guys later, I'm not at home currently so it's not exactly the best time to be taking a pic of my tits.
>>
FtM guy with A cup here. I can just wear anything I want without having to bind. I feel bad for all of you with big tits.
>>
>>6139682
Ftm here, I'm pretty small chested (probably about an A or a little below that) and ever since puberty hit I've done pretty much everything to keep em flat.. Hell I developed a bit of an eating disorder in my younger years because I knew the thinner I was the more flat chested I'd end up.

I hate having them, even though I can wear a baggy shirt and still pass off as flat chested just feeling them when I walk a little too fast sets me off.
>>
>>6139765
>layers
I have to wear a few different layers. Pretty difficult when it's starting to heat up in my area though
>>
>>6139850
Don't feel bad for him. He did this to himself.
>>
>>6139869
same here, baggy shirts with a size or two up coat / hoodie over it keeps me sane.

I know I look like a child when I dress that way, but at this point it's looking like a 12 year old or staying sane.
>>
>>6139682
>They make me feel embarrassed, self-conscious, and they just feel grotesque
>They just make me feel ashamed

yup sounds like me in high school
enjoy wearing xxl hoodies for the rest of your life
>>
>>6139878

You mean looking like a 12 year old or going insane, don't you?
>>
>>6139872
Yeah, that´s true, I don´t think taking estrogen is really something you´re meant to do if youre not trans either.
>>
>>6139682
What cup size op
Just where baggy and compressing bra
>>
>>6139682
You deserved it, dumbass. This is why people who aren't trans shouldn't take whore-moans.
>>
>>6139682
Have you looked into getting them removed/ reduced? If you've been on hormones for awhile they shouldn't grow much more.
I'm an FTM who had really big tits. I hated them. If anything ever made contact with them (like if I leaned too far over a counter they would brush against the surface) I would feel physically sick. I've been post-op for 2 years and talking about it rn makes me feel queasy desu. So yeah, I think that that's pretty close to how I felt about them, but seems a little less extreme because you seem kind of accepting of it.
You could probably find good resources if you look up "gynecomastia" if you haven't already.
>>
>>6139914
Bullshit. It's better than getting manly.

Just get a sports bra, OP. They'll look better covered.
>>
>>6139889
yeah, sorry about that.
>>
I'm a femboy and I don't get that OP and I've gone the extra mile in getting my pee pee turn into a vee vee.

It's amazing having breasts. It's like being the ultimate femboy.
>>
>>6139872
Do I detect jealousy? I didn't make the thread for a pity party, I made the thread to find out how FTMs felt about their boobs and if it was similar to what I'm feeling. It's nice seeing all these responses with breddy much the same feels.

Also nobody should be feeling bad for me, as I said, I am enjoying my life and definitely enjoy the rest of my body. Even the tits can be enjoyed under very specific circumstances, but it'd be an entirely different story if I wasn't as submissive, or were submissive in different ways. For some reason in the moment, the disgust, embarrassment, reluctant allowance-of-access, and physical pleasure of them being played with in combination arouses me further.

I think there's nothing wrong with modifying your body with hormones to bring it closer to what you'd consider your ideal. I was already a feminine twink when I started the hormones, I didn't want to continue aging like a man, I wanted to remain feminine. I still prefer being a boy, though, and really don't like the idea of trying to present as a girl. I don't regret taking the hormones and would do it again, if I had a chance to go back to when I started knowing what I know now.
>>
>>6139939
"boy"
>>
>>6139939
son, you might be trans.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x472
>mfw I realize femboys are living embodiments of the forced feminization fetish stuff I used to fap to
>>
>>6139939
>femboy
>vagina
>>
>>6139943
just kinda sucks you're probably going to end up like alot of us did / do, dressing like you're an extra from a 90s skate video to keep yourself from lobbing them off outside of those specific circumstances.

other than that welcome to the "I fucking hate my tits" crew, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>6139943
At least you don't have Hypertrophy on your breast
>>
>>6139682
this shit is kind of crazy to read about because it seems like so many femboys start hormones to avoid aging (not really op considering some other stuff he's said) but for trans people starting hormones is equal parts relieving and traumatic and necessary.
>>
>>6139939
Did you have to go "full-time" as a girl first before SRS? I'm a total bottom, so it would be practical.

>It's amazing having breasts
Ikr? They are so freaking sensitive
>>
>>6139928
Yeah I do have sports bras, usually I wear one of those and a couple shirts, then some 3rd layer that's baggy or in some way conceals them further. It's still not perfect at that point though, but it does help conceal them for sure.
>>6139927
>Have you looked into getting them removed/ reduced?
I have thought about it for sure, but I feel like I look more normal naked with them than without them, if that makes sense. In addition I would be afraid of scarring and such, which would make me feel ultra shitty about my chest on its own. Most of my partners are also -really- into my boobs, so I feel like I'd have a harder time finding love without them, just because my appearance without tits in consideration pretty much prevents me from getting with purely gay guys, and among most guys that like to sleep with cute feminine penis having things, good tits tend to be a huge plus in regards to attraction.

I feel like perhaps enjoying being feminine in general makes it not so bad to deal with their existence, and is what makes me more accepting of them, for sure.
>>
>>6139967
>Hypertrophy on your breast
Now you make me scared, what is that? Can it strike at any time?
>>
>>6140014
Breast growing abnormal sizes and keeps growing until you chop them off. never heard of a case on femboy
>>
>>6139939
>femboy
sondaughter i think you might be trans
>>
OP, I suggest investing in a chest binder if you haven't already
>>
>>6139939
OP here I couldn't get rid of my dick, I enjoy it way too much. My butt is perfectly fine for bottoming, I don't need a bussy.
>It's amazing having breasts. It's like being the ultimate femboy.
My feelings are pretty mixed, I think ultimate femboy would be one with a flat chest and maybe slightly lewd nipples. But, having nice tits really does help in regards to sex and attraction in general, as a cute feminine thing, particularly if you're submissive (like most femboys kek)
>>
>>6139682
Hormones give you breasts. You were told ahead of time and you illegally took those unprescribed hormones knowing the risks. You only have yourself to blame for this and I bet that hurts more like oh shit what have I done than just gender dysphoria.
>>
File: 1848_lam_aua_hypertrophy.jpg (123 KB, 1002x1531) Image search: [Google]
1848_lam_aua_hypertrophy.jpg
123 KB, 1002x1531
>>6139933

No need to apologize, senpai.

>>6139967
>>6140014
>>6140052

Wow I saw a woman with breasts like these working at Taco Bell when I was a kid one time. I had no idea it was a medical condition.
>>
>>6140120
>illegally took those unprescribed hormones
Actually for self-medders there is no illegally taking them, at least not in my country. The only act that is illegal is selling the medications to someone without a prescription, not being the person who is taking them.

Also, what makes you think I don't have a prescription? Did you know that you don't actually have to be trans to get them sometimes? Or that it's really easy to pretend you're trans in order to get them?
>>
>>6139971
Femboys are really dumb. Their mentality doesn't mature with their body at all so they start taking hormones because of memes. The problem is those hormones weren't made to stop aging or any bullshit like that. I guarantee that if HRT had anti-aging properties you would hear about it everywhere. Instead you only hear about T having anti-aging properties for seniors that don't produce enough of it on their own.
>>
>>6139682
How old were you when you started hrt?

I'm a mtf starting at 18 and I'm really worried about how much I'll grow. I want at the least noticeable tits so that if someone looks at me clothed they'd would definitely be able to notice them, and of course being even bigger is fine as well, but I'm not sure how big my boobs would need to be to reach that minimum. B maybe?

My family had good boob genetics I guess because all the women are C to D but I'm still really worried.
>>
>>6140152
It's illegal even if you have a loop hole. If your doctor is prescribing hormones for transition without making sure you are trans then your doctor is a dumb ass. I bet you can get any medication you want that doesn't make taking it all a good idea or officially sanctioned.
>>
>>6140158
Age has nothing to do with it until cell division ceases.
>>
>>6139682
Maybe this is a weird question, but are your breasts/nipples sensitive? Does it feel good to have them touched, and if so does that outweight the dysphoria you feel from them?

What I mean is, are you okay with someone that you're intimate with fondling, stroking, kissing, etc them, or does it make you feel too weird because you're dysphoric about them?
>>
>>6140154
>t
>anti-aging
>literally the reason old women start looking like bulldogs
>literally one of the main causes of heart disease is high T
Also most anti-aging creams use estrogenic compounds you dumb fuck.
>>
>>6140165
It's actually not illegal in most of the world. They're over the counter medication in a lot of countries still.
>>
>>6140174
>Age has nothing to do with it until cell division ceases.

Really? Why do I always see people on /mtfg/ complaining about little or no breast growth? Have the just not been on hrt long enough or do they have small boob genes or something?

Still, if you're right that makes me feel a lot more optimistic. Thanks.
>>
>>6140158
>starting at 18
>My family had good boob genetics I guess because all the women are C to D

yeah you'll be fine don't worry chiquita

they'll just take a couple years to fill out proper. have fun buying larger and larger bras
>>
>>6140068
I wouldn't recommend binding daily if getting rid of the breasts isn't an end goal.

OP, money is a barrier, but there is such a thing as top surgery with scarring that is minimal and around the areola where it's not very visible. Could be worth looking into.
>>
>>6140188
Half of mtfg is anorexic ex-femboys. That limits boob growth.
>>
>>6140188
the bigger the ribcage the smaller the boobs appear, if your familly has a tendency for small boobs you might end up with pretty much nothing.
>>
>>6140194
Damn. I'm a little overweight (30 pounds) and I want to lose it, but would losing it while on hrt impair my growth or something?
>>
>>6140154
>Their mentality doesn't mature with their body at all so they start taking hormones because of memes

OP here, I started like 2 years ago, I didn't even browse this board that often, I assure you I didn't start because of memes or because I wanted to not age. I started because I wanted to enhance my cuteness and femininity, and to stop aging like a man and age like a tranny/woman instead. I don't care that I'll be old one day.

Basically I saw trannies and what hormones did for their appearance, and I wanted that for my appearance, just without being or becoming a girl. I hoped for the boobs to stay little but went in fully aware and accepting the possibility that they'd get big. It was a worthy trade-off for the feminization I've had everywhere else.
>>
>>6140179
You don't understand but I can tell you think otherwise.
>>
>>6140201
lose it before the hormones start acting and then regain it when you are at your lowest T
>>
>>6140185
It is illegal in most of the world. Anti-androgens aren't ever over the counter medication and the only estrogen for that is birth control. Some countries make specific hormones illegal to posses. You order online without a doctor then it's considered illegal, if they can prove it or not is something else.
>>
>>6140158
I was 25 lol. I did not expect it to take me this far in regards to my general appearance but I did start out as a cute twink so, I guess I had a "good" starting point. I would have to say the age thing is mostly myth, and genetics/your starting appearance are what really matters.

Boob genetics might have something to do with how my experience went. The girls in my family on both sides are all large breasted and several have even had breast reductions.
>>
>>6140223
[citation needed]

The world isn't Germany or whatever hyper controlling shithole you're from.
>>
>>6140188
People on /mtfg/ don't know much the same goes for most of 4chan. It can be infuriating but you have to let it flow past you and look things up yourself. They will do things that limit their success and you can't say anything that makes them see reason.
>>
>>6140185

>tfw if estrogen and anti-androgens were over the counter I would have started at 12 or something
>>
>>6140176
>are your breasts/nipples sensitive?
Definitely, they still are growing too and lately they have been hurting.
>Does it feel good to have them touched, and if so does that outweight the dysphoria you feel from them?
I definitely feel physical pleasure when they are touched in a sexual manner, but it is coupled with strong reluctance and disgust and shame at feeling the pleasure and having them touched, and disgust at enjoying it, reluctance to enjoy it, etc. I'm just weird in bed I guess lol, but I get turned on by that sort of thing, I just enjoy pleasure that makes me feel shame or that I kind of don't want, the kind that makes me feel embarrassed.
>What I mean is, are you okay with someone that you're intimate with fondling, stroking, kissing, etc them
Yeah, I'm okay with all of that being done to them. I feel dysphoric about that, but the dysphoria about them being touched only arouses me more while in the act.
>>
>>6140232
Any other country, pick one that isn't like hong kong or some shit hole. There was an import scare a year ago because they seized illegal hormones for a few months at busy places. The online pharmacies have been changing their policies and trying to weasel out of stricter laws for years. If your hormones have to pass through 20 different countries before they get to you then you're retarded if you think there's nothing fishy going on.
>>
op, you might be the first actual femboy (and not a tranny in denial) i've come across
>>
>>6140259
>Any other country
Not the US, not most of the americas in fact. Not the UK, France or Spain.

The only places where I know people somehow fail to self-med are Germany-Austria-NL-Norway-Sweden.
>>
>>6139943
you are an example of why people think femboys typically have the personality of a petulant child

> im not getting any sympathy!!!
> they jelly?
>>
>>6140267
you are an example of why people think femboys typically have the personality of a petulant child
t. jealous mad hon
>>
>>6140210
>Basically I saw trannies and what hormones did for their appearance, and I wanted that for my appearance, just without being or becoming a girl
How do people even get this deep in denial?
>>
>>6140287
Y chromosome, can't have babies, didn't grow up as a girl, etc... At least we accept it.
>>
>>6140292
This is literally meaningless repression talk.

There's no universal growing up as a girl experience.
>>
>>6140287
>How do people even get this deep in denial?
How can it even be denial when I'm dysphoric about my tits and the thought of dressing like a girl and altering my voice and going around in girlmode makes me feel disgusted? I even love my dick and you couldn't pay me any amount of money to get rid of it, and I really like identifying as male, and just being this boy who physically looks really girly.
>>
>>6140264
The US was one of the ones that was aggressively targeting online pharmacies last year. It's illegal there you can check the DEA if you really want. In the US some of the more effective hormones are illegal to have at all which is why everyone is still on spiro.
Thanks for showing you knew fuck all about the situation because I really didn't want to get into a protracted argument about technicalities.
>>
>>6140264
You can't in france.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>6140275
my point proven

you are like 27? and still act like this
>>
>>6140318
>le cypro meme
Lupron is legal, only issue is that it's controlled.

Are you sure you didn't stumble here from Susan's?
>>
>>6140325
This is actually not true, I hear of people self medding regularly in France because the system is so shit and still run largely by the same old clique of Lacanian psychoanalists who are only just starting to die out this decade.
>>
>>6140264
In the UK we have an old law that allows you to import your medication which is in case you saw a doctor abroad. You can't buy things online if it comes from the UK so the website sends it away and then brings it back.
>>
>>6140318
Not FDA approved =/= illegal to possess like a narcotic
>>
>>6140332
Fine you know best than people who live in france.
>>
>>6140292
There is an entire medical industry revolving around changing your gender yet you decide to ignore it and pretend that nothing can be done. This is denial.
>>6140310
But you're not a man. You're a woman trapped in a man's body.
>>6140318
Cypro is illegal for a reason.
>>
>>6140306
Tell yourself that. The girls I grew up with had a much different life than me.
>>
>>6139939
>total bottom
>have actually considered getting rid of my dick so I can take more dicks

Holy shit I'm not trans but... fuck maybe I am.
>>
Can we all just agree you didn't go to the doctor you're just taking shit willy nilly because of unprofessional advice you got on forums.
>>
>>6140352
The girls who grew up in Iran also had a different life, it doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>6140356
It it always comes from India and sometimes Bangladesh or Kazakistan for reasons nobody truly understands ;^)
>>
>>6140361
Fuck your multicultural examples. I'm talking about girls growing up in my culture, in my town, in my family.
>>
>>6140350
>But you're not a man. You're a woman trapped in a man's body.
No, I'm a boy willingly occupying an mtfs body. I'm certainly not sitting here in a typical male body.
>>
>>6140388
I'm saying that there is no single way of acting like a woman. You can fail at it, of course, but that's besides acting like a man or not.
>>
>>6140354
>>6140059
>>6139963
>>6139947
>>6139953
Boys can have vaginas too you know. Or are you saying ftms aren't boys?
>>
>>6140404
I didn't say anything about acting like a woman. I was talking about lived experiences, which I don't have.
>>
>>6140472
and other women don't have either, I'm sorry if you were just complaining because yeah, it sucks, but it's not like a prerequisite. You can imagine you spend your childhood in a hospital.
>>
>>6139765

That makes perfect sense, coming from a ftm who was in denial for a long time. When I'm at home, I don't bind for health reasons, and it just makes me feel awkward as hell. Like I released these weird tumor lumps when I unbound and I just don't know what to do with them. I know they look good to other people, but it's that same feeling. Like being a boy with unexplained breasts.

You say you're wanting to keep taking hormones, but isn't that counterproductive to your mental health?
>>
>>6140328

Lupron isn't cost-effective for most people. Cypro is.

>>6140444

Some FtMs may choose to keep their vaginas, but none of them chose to get them in the first place.
>>
>>6140556
>You say you're wanting to keep taking hormones, but isn't that counterproductive to your mental health?
At this point they'd need to be surgically removed, and seeing as I like being cute and feminine in general, staying on them isn't that bad even though I now have to deal with tits. Sometimes I don't even think of them being there, like usually when I wake up I don't think about them, and then I'll get up or shift around and feel them and then remember them. Or I'll just be sitting on my computer or engaged in some task for a while and they won't even pop into my mind even though they're right in front of me. I can deal with them in exchange for the other things the hormones have done for me.
>>
>>6140575
Don't listen to him everyone can afford the $200 for some lupron.
>>
>>6140328
Online pharmacies actually sell lupron depot without a prescription?
>>
>>6140606
Lupron can cost between $1000 and $2000 for 3 months. Obviously anon is very educated about this matter eh?
>>
>>6139953
>>6139947

How? If you were born male and have male chromosomes then why does having a feminine body suddenly stop you from being a boy
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 728x1101) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 728x1101
>>6140008
>>6139682
U ever had non partner people come up and poke you in the boyboob?
>>
>>6140655
>male chromosomes
They might as well start calling them memesomes the amount people incorrectly use them in arguments.
>>
>>6140682
Whatever, I know they don't determine sex and hardly matter. My point is is so long as I'm at least partly male, I'm perfectly within my rights to "identity" as one.
>>
>>6140675
Yeah actually, which always pisses me off a shitload and makes me feel embarrassed as fuck.

I had one of my best friends/roommates do it, just let them feel it to satisfy both of our curiosity, and instantly had her stop because it felt wrong and super embarrassing.
My mom has touched them too, completely against my will. She would keep grabbing or touching my tit region when she'd walk by or when we were talking and such. Perhaps the most awkward part of that is that I've still never told her that I'm taking hormones. I kinda just started taking them and kept going about my life as I normally would. I don't really know what she thinks, but I basically tried to dismiss all of it by saying I just had messed up hormones, which I suppose isn't an outright lie.
Also people feel them all the time on accident when brushing past me, or bumping into me, or like any time I have to hug someone they pretty much are guaranteed to get bumped into and noticed.
>>
>>6140604

I think that makes sense, so they are the one byproduct you don't want. In that case, the only advice I can give is something you probably already know. Be careful with binding, because you can do a lot of physical damage to yourself with it.
>>
>>6140706
Of course you are. You're male because you were born male and you identify as male. Looking like a woman is just an altered perception.
>>
>>6140675
Where is this from, famalam?
>>
>>6139682
OP, just because you don't like having cowtits doesn't mean you can't be trans. A lot of cis girls don't like having large breasts either, and you yourself said you'd be fine if they were smaller.

Still, if you don't feel like a woman then that's fair enough, I don't want to force and identity on you, I just think that it's not safe to entirely rule out you being trans and that you should think on it some more.
>>
>>6140719
>so they are the one byproduct you don't want
Yeah pretty much. But I came into this knowing that this could happen.
>Be careful with binding
I mainly just stick to sports bras and many layers in order to not harm them. If I'm going to have them then I do want them to be healthy and good looking.
>>
>>6140774
I've already done a lot of thinking on it, and I really don't want to be a girl, I just like to be feminine.
>>
>>6140606

$200? GoodRx tells me it's $980-990 a month and decapeptyl is $500 in local pharmacies.

>>6140618

United pharmacies has listings for decapeptyl and lupron on its website, bit I've never seen them in stock. They only have 0.1mg decapeptyl doses in stock, which I imagine will do fuck all if you take only one a month. The month long and more doses are never in stock. I've been meaning to ask them about that, but I figure they don't restock because of the low demand due to high cost (still cheaper than a local pharmacy).
>>
>>6140201
>>6139682
Body weight might be why you developed. Being grossly underweight is pretty good at slowing growth.
>>
>>6140906
OP here I'm 177cm/60kg. I've been within the normal BMI range toward the lower end this entire time, so I certainly haven't been starving myself but I've not been putting on weight either. I have always ate healthily and worked out.
>>
>>6140888
It isn't as good and actually more expensive. Online pharmacies always have to inflate their costs by a large margin. That's the only way they can make profit. They also need to recoup when packages are seized and destroyed for this totally legal enterprise.
>>
>>6140869
So you're basically non-binary. Like actually possessing an internal gender that doesnt fit the diametric binary.
>>
>>6139682
You fucked up OP.

How did you even manage to get hormones?
>>
File: 1462407599316.gif (4 MB, 634x358) Image search: [Google]
1462407599316.gif
4 MB, 634x358
>>6139682
Without proof I am calling bullshit, you probably have A cup. Most trannies don't get anything larger and trust me on that, I am a female chaser and seen my share of trans breasts.
>>
>>6141058
Kek you just want to see some boy tits :^)

Really though, its not common but trannies can get Cs going on. Highly depends on the individual, but just because most stay around or below an A cup doesn't mean all of them do. Pretty sure there's a few examples of trannies here who have larger than A cup tits.
>>
>>6141096
Not without implants.
>>
>>6141120
Yes without implants.
>>
>>6141203
^trans-woman without implants and decent looking B cups

inb4 tits or gtfo
>>
>>6140675
Yes. Not cool. I thought I was covered up good too.
>>
>>6139939
>I'm a femboy and I don't get that OP and I've gone the extra mile in getting my pee pee turn into a vee vee.

I'm a femboy as well. I'm well aware of my borderline tranny status but id never go that far. One of the things I emphatically enjoy about being male is having a dick and being able to penetrate other guys. If I suddenly had a vag tomorrow, yeah id adjust over time, but itd be weird. And neovaginas are just too weird/ugly for me to consider seriously. No offense.

>It's amazing having breasts. It's like being the ultimate femboy.

My boytits are ok. I don't like hiding them but they do feel really good when someone touches them tbqh. Still have some days where I wish I was totally flat, but I'm coming around.
>>
You fucking retard OP
>>
File: Shinjitears.gif (2 MB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
Shinjitears.gif
2 MB, 500x213
>>6141276
>TFW femboy
>TFW stayed skin but got tricked into taking progesterone
>TFW they've gotten to B cup size
>>6141058
Not them and say what you want but I'd sure trade with those flat chested mtfs you deal with
>>
>>6141983
When do people start usually taking progesterone anyway?
>>
>>6141991
femboys do when they just want their cute boytits to be bigger
>>
>>6141991
They said it would help with getting baby fat, glowing skin and even undo neurological damage. It probably did those.

The problem is I ended up going from beestings to small mounds. Even stopping isn't enough to undo growth.
>>
>>6140345
All I'm saying is I'm in touch with family back home, have gotten shit through mail somehow last time I was there.

>>6140352
Half the girls I grew up with were usually more into boy shit than I was. On a socialization level, male socialization still puzzles me, and I kept getting confused for a girl, so...

There's no single life history the women in your town have.
>>
>>6141120
Cs without implants.
There's at least 6 old trips who had C cup breasts naturally
>>
>>6141058
Uh, why the hell are you into mtfs?
>>
>>6142130
probably some humiliation fetish or something kek
>>
>>6141983
>>6142006
>got tricked into taking progesterone
how the fuck does that happen?

someone on 4chan was like "hey you should buy this drug off the internet and take it" and you were like "well i have no idea what it does but sure!"
>>
i need a boyfriend to fuck my girlgucci please
>>
>>6141058
>female chaser
>into trannies
please be my mommy
>>
>>6139982
Suporn and Chet are kinda loose as far as what they consider ft.
You'll probably look more fem than some of the choice hons they see. Just consider things seriously before you do it.

I looked into booking with Chet back when I thought I was a femboy. Then I kinda came to terms with the part where I prefer people to think of me as a girl.

At times I wonder if I could still attract gay men.
>>
This just in twinks have big breasts in a few months but trannies can't ever get real breasts. I learn new science on 4chan every day.
>>
File: NoCountryForTLJ.jpg (5 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
NoCountryForTLJ.jpg
5 KB, 287x176
>>6139928
>claims to be a cis male
>thinks becoming manly is a bad thing
>>
First off, why the fuck are you on hormones and where did you get them?

You don't need it.
You aren't transgender, so how did you get them to prescribe you hormones?

Come on now...
>>
>>6141032
Non binary means that you're neither exclusively male or female.

He isn't nonbinary. He is a feminine male.

Nb people as well experience dysphoria. It's a minority within a minority, but I know of a few online.
>>
>>6143407
I never claimed to be cis, only male.
>>
>>6143144
>>6139939
Don't you miss being able to pee standing? And what about partners? You go about explaining this to them how?
>>
>>6143582
Yes you did.
By claiming that you're on female hormones to get a more feminine body.
>>
>>6143881
I was kinda repressing so not really; idk, sometimes I still wonder, but I hadn't peed standing since 7th grade.

Also I pretty much just date straight men as a girl.
>>
>>6143479
>what is self-medding
>>>Susan's
Yes, we know, DIY will make your knees explode.
>>
>>6143154
Honestly the trannies would deserve it for bullying us all the time.
>>
>>6143479
Just because someone isn't transgender doesn't mean that they automatically don't need hormones. I feel really good now that I've been changed by them, what's wrong with modifying my body to allow me to enjoy it more? That's pretty much what trannies are doing, and I don't see why my case is less valid.

Also, people do in fact get prescribed hormones as femboys who want to just look more feminine - it really depends on the doctor and such. Some do accept that there are things other than just typical trannies.
>>
As a femboy I just wanted to say that its adorable that some of my fembros really dislike their boytits. I want to do gay stuff with them and make them blush with embarrassment.

>"T-this is wrong fampai! We're boys. Boys aren't supposed to have boobs ;.;"
>"idc tbqh"
>>
>>6143973
Then do you at least act or dress boyishly?

If no, it'd be kinda weird to call yourself one if you've thrown all the boy stuff about you but each to their own.
>>
>>6144372
>Honestly the trannies would deserve it for bullying us all the time.

I'm sorry :( I only bully you because you're so adorable. Also I'm mad that I went full trans and I would've been
better off staying in femboy mode, but now everyone knows me as a 'she' and its too late to go back without looking like a massive autist.
>>
>>6144440
No, I'm saying I live as a girl nowadays.

My wardrobe goes from mildly androgynous to full fem. I've never really been particularly masculine anyway, I was a flamer before.
>>
>>6144453
>Also I'm mad that I went full trans and I would've been better off staying in femboy mode
Would you still prefer to be a girl and such things like a tranny, and just want to be a femboy due to your present looks?
>>
>>6144468
>Would you still prefer to be a girl and such things like a tranny, and just want to be a femboy due to your present looks?

Partially. I pass now, but when I think of myself in terms of being a woman all I can think about is how ugly and worthless I feel and how ill never be like ciswomen. I hate how anxious I get worrying about people clocking me, even if it never happens.

When I recontextualize myself as male suddenly I feel like I'm actually pretty cute. I feel confident in myself and guys actually approach me. I miss being in gay relationships. I don't feel as much pressure to be en garde in every social situation.
>>
>>6144562
I could see it being less pressure for sure. Only real difficulty is looking so girly while being a guy, and the fact that it causes stares and I get commentary like almost every time I leave the house. But I live in a pretty anti-homo area, I'm not exactly sure how it goes for really girly guys in other, more accepting areas.
>>
>>6139682
NB here, that's mostly how I feel, they also physically get in my way a lot, also look out of place with the rest of my body

Though I wouldn't call it embarassing normally, I'm usually only embarassed about things other people consider wrong and nobody is gonna judge me for having tits as long as I look more or less like a girl

>>6140190
>OP, money is a barrier, but there is such a thing as top surgery with scarring that is minimal and around the areola where it's not very visible. Could be worth looking into.
It only looks good on very small breasts
>>
>>6144457
I don't think I could ever bring myself to go that far. I mean I might be effeminate and I might have gotten crushes on straight men and wanted to be able to be with them the way girls can in that white picket fence way, and maybe I do like seeming feminine and take meds, but that still doesn't mean I think of myself as a woman or want to live as one.

I don't want to spend my whole life having to talk like a woman or acting like one or even having to dress as one, hate bras never going to wear one.

So really, I guess this is proof I'm not trans and just some deranged twink on fem drugs.
>>
>>6145412
Just wear a sports bra or something it will help hide your boobs.
>>
>>6144435
B-but I don't want to be degenerate.
>>
File: 1454692635549.jpg (220 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1454692635549.jpg
220 KB, 1200x900
>>6145589
Too late, anon
>>
>>6145563
>>6145412

OP here I do just wear a sports bra even though I hate wearing one, it does help hide them and hold them down much better than nothing. Yet at the same time it reminds me even harder that they are there and kinda makes me feel worse :/

Granted, if your boobs are small enough it shouldn't matter all that much and you could totally go without.
>>
>>6143479
As a tranny who the fuck cares if someone wants to take estrogen despite not being trans
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 874x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 874x951
>>6144435
>some of my fembros really dislike their boytits. I want to do gay stuff with them and make them blush with embarrassment.
W-We'd let you. If you promise to be gentle.
>>
>>6146313
/d/ is leaking
>>
>>6146375
What?
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.