[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
modified srs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: jlo3p9-l.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
jlo3p9-l.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
mtf here. i want a vagina. but i dont want to lose my reproductive capabilities.

can i just like... get a surgeon to place my testicles back up into the inguinal canals and suture them shut, then go ahead with srs? i've heard some males testes never descend, and they have reduced but still viable fertility.

ideally i'd like a vagina that could still produce semen.

or can they just put my testes internally where the ovaries would be?
>>
>>6139354
I heard there are some surgeons in thailand that do alternate surgeries. Never heard of the kind you want, but I've heard of people getting a kind of neo vag under their dick using their scrotum.
>>
File: Penis_lateral_cross_section.jpg (88 KB, 800x455) Image search: [Google]
Penis_lateral_cross_section.jpg
88 KB, 800x455
>>6139354
unless the surgeon reroute your ejaculatory duct (pic related) to your neo-vagina, you will still have your fluid coming out of your urethra

and isn't there a reason the testes decend to their spots further out away from the abdominal cavity? something to do with the body cavity temperature and the production of viable sperm?
>>
>>6139354
Anti-androgens will kill it anyway.

Putting them in the cavity will kill it.

I'm pretty sure there was some dumb story about something like it from decades ago, but afaik it would have ridiculously high risks of infection.

Just store sperm.
>>
>>6139413
>i've heard some males testes never descend, and they have reduced but still viable fertility.
>>
>>6139354
>ideally i'd like a vagina that could still produce semen.
You think you heard everything and then you see this.
>>
>>6139609
If that's enough to shock you, I have bad news for you, because the world is a big place.
>>
>>6139660
this shit is too funny. Doc just fuck up my shit. I want to squirt semen out my vag
>>
>>6145898
home brew cream pie
>>
>>6139413
Yes, and also cancer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3602796/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.