[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lgbt/, How does it feel that a lot of Liberals and pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Hillary.png (921 KB, 956x598) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.png
921 KB, 956x598
Hey /lgbt/, How does it feel that a lot of Liberals and pretty much all the late night talk shows would rather someone who was once anti-lgbt and only flipped because of polls over the two pro-lgbt candidates?
Also, just your general opinions on Hillary too
>>
>>6138090
Homosexual men are flocking to the alt-right in droves just as the left has started to turn on them and collapse in on itself. Shillary is not our candidate and never will be, no matter what our self-appointed "leaders" in the media proclaim.

Our Daddy Trump has always been there for us and it's time to get behind him for the final victory. <3
>>
trump isn't really actively pro-lgbt, he's just pro-bussiness and that usually happens to lead to pro-lgbt stances

if it were profitable he'd throw us under the bus as soon as he could

hillary is the same way but with political power instead, and appealing to minorities is a consistent way to increase your supporters

I could potentially see a conflict of interest with trump but i don't see that happening with hillary
>>
>>6138090
>politician does politics
Cool I guess? I mean it's just good politics, it's not supposed to be pretty
>>
>>6138090
>Also, just your general opinions on Hillary too
You cannot deny she'll make huge savings on Air Force One though.
All she needs is a broomstick.
>>
>>6138090
I strongly disagree with pic related, as Shillary will never be nowhere near interesting enough to suddenly grow horns and suck the souls out of infants.
That being said, I'd reluctantly have to vote for the bitch, as I consider Trump too ignorant on politics and foreign affairs.
>>
>>6138090
A willingness to change one's stance when persuaded to by minorities and topical issues is a positive trait for a democratic leader. How is this an issue?

I'm more worried about how Clinton seems to be a total sociopath.
>>
>>6138362
This.
>>
>>6143449
No, the leader's values should be a static or at least stable feature, with the leader selected based on their values not based on their ability to pretend to hold whatever values are most popular.
Hillary's flip-flopping should disqualify her as someone worthy of a position of power, but those with wealth and influence want her in there, and dumbasses that fall for the women card want her in there. Also Blacks for whatever reason, although that could just be the corporate types that rigged the voting machines blaming a minority for Hilary's uprising so as to keep the narrative going.
>>
>>6138090
I don't want Hillary. I hate Trump and he goes against a lot of my personal interests, but I would rather Putin's puppet than Wall Street's.
>>
>>6138090
I'm too traumatized by this election to give a shit.

I don't even care who becomes president, I just want it to be over. Everytime I hear the words "Trump" or "Clinton" I die a little inside.

Clinton is an political chameleon, adapting with the times and changing her opinion to match the political atmosphere. After all isn't that what politicians are supposed to do, represent the views of their constituencies?

Hillary was anti-gay back when it was cool to be anti-gay. Now she's pro-gay because she's moving with the times.

I don't see a problem there.
>>
>>6143725
Hillary is too war hungry for me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.