[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sets your gaydar off? I'm a straight (or think I am)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What sets your gaydar off?

I'm a straight (or think I am) male, /fit/ and conscious of my appearance and fashion. I get aggressively pursued by gay men very frequently. I'm not a homophobe or anything but it gets a little out of hand when a gay dude tries to swoop you from your female tinder date, this happened two days ago.

Could there be something about me just signals gay dudes to essentially open fire?
>>
File: 1462339193926.png (13 KB, 427x492) Image search: [Google]
1462339193926.png
13 KB, 427x492
>>6136275
1. If a guy hangs out with women too much
2. If a guy never hangs out with women
My gaydar is broken though. I couldn't tell that like 3 people I knew were gay until long after I met them. Then I'll think a straight guy is gay because he's too cute and handsy or shows no interest in women
>>
I can normally tell pretty fast with the type of eye contact they keep with me. But I've been wrong before.
>>
>>6136275
>/fit/
You're pursued by homos because you're hot, women as a rule DON'T pursue men even if they are hot.
>>
>>6136275
It's probably your hair.
>>
>>6136275
>/fit/
>conscious of my appearance
>conscious of fashion.

gay-shape
Someone who is in way better shape than just about everyone else. (commonly seen among gay men)

also
>>6136275
>I'm a straight (or think I am)
>>6137739
>tell pretty fast with the type of eye contact
you sure you aren't staring too long into their beautiful, doe eyes or gazing longingly at their bulging crotches?
>>
>>6136275
Mostly by the way someone moves or talks, or by their face.
>>
>>6136275
>What sets your gaydar off?
Walking in chicken-steps with the two knees almost touching. That and hip swinging.
>>
>>6136275
My straight best friend is always assumed to be gay by all the people who meet him even if he's not gay-acting at all. I don't really know why, but it's true he has that gay vibe, and it's always fun when we go to bars because all the girls flirt with me thinking I'm straight while he gets nothing.
>>
The eyes set mine off. Even with straight acting guys there's something in a gay dudes eyes that creep me out. Like they don't blink enough or they're not quite so bright or move enough. For lack of a better phrase, their eyes look dead.

Not trying to cause strife or anything, and I'm bi do I've met a few different gay guys vs bi guys and they've all had a look in their eyes.
>>
>>6144373
Hmm, I know the eyes/look you speak of, but haven't seen it on a jayman before. Not saying you're wrong, I've just had an opposite experience
>>
>>6144415
The guys I've met have always been slightly older tops, is that the difference? Or you saying that bi/straight guys have deadeye?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.