[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fuck why are faggots so vindictive after relationship ends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: im dead inside.gif (702 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
im dead inside.gif
702 KB, 320x240
holy fuck why are faggots so vindictive after relationship ends

>dump ex boyfriend over his best (lady) friend 8 fucking months ago
>he tried to fuck us up at every turn
>throws autistic rage over every single thing involving me
>girlfriend organizing a trip
>i'm obviously invited
>invites him
>he throws shit fit that i'm going too
>gf is confused and asks me if it's alright if i don't go
>potentially won't go anymore because i acted like i didn't give a fuck about the trip

Is he trying to make me never try to experiment with guys ever again or something by making faggots look bad?

oh btw he browses this board lmfao
>>
>>6135718
does he have a trip on gaygen?
>>
>>6135718
He liked you and you dumped him for his friend. Of course he is going to be upset and act weird around you in such ways. It was a dick move. It's not the fact that he's a fag, it's the way and reason you broke up with him, and who you got with.
>>
most straight guys would say that going for the best friend of your partner is a pretty shitty thing to do. if anything you're giving a bad image being an unsensitive asshole.
>>
>>6135740
I'm pretty sure I saw him posting to femgen using a trip when we were still together. He's absolutely obsessed with femboys and would make creepy comments on them there and post my nudes (with my consent) pretending to be me to fit in with them.

>>6135741
>>6135758
...It's been 8 months. Is it normal where you guys live to fixate on someone who dumped you for almost a year?
>>
>>6135718
Who that semen demon?
>>
>>6135776
After about a year I think is when the feelios start to go away when someone rips your heart out, at least for many people I've known, myself included. I would probably be ignoring you but I couldn't blame him for acting out. Expect it to end eventually, probably relatively soon, or whenever he finds another BF.
>>
File: biscum.jpg (38 KB, 359x398) Image search: [Google]
biscum.jpg
38 KB, 359x398
It was his own fault for dating a bisexual in the first place. Remaining friends with the cunt that cucked you is also not very dignified. He sounds almost as pathetic as your breeder ass.
>>
>>6135810
I tried to hook him up with 2 different people after we were over and he spilled his spaghetti completely both times so second option is impossible I guess. I'll just hope he forgets about me or at least stops trying to mess things up.

>>6135825
I'm gay though :^)

>ijustlikewomensometimes
>>
>>6135825
/thread. seriously this is all anyone needs to know about this situation.
>>
>>6135846
Were you his first? Or his first in a while maybe?
>>
>>6135858
...Yes. First ever actually, and only one afaik. He was closeted and I dragged him out, he's not a flamer now but at least open about it.
>>
>>6135913
Well there you go man :/ that is why he is acting up so much about it. It was his first love and you ripped his heart out to go chase his friends pussy. I mean, of course you should be entitled to do what you want and get with whoever you want, but still, it was a move that you should have known would hurt him pretty hard. You may have even scarred him and made it more difficult for him to love, who knows. Ultimately heartbreak happens, but still, I'm just trying to explain why exactly he is acting like this now.

Give it time, it will go away, I really think he just needs to find another bf and all your problems with him will vanish. He'll still hate you and want nothing to do with you I'm sure, but he probably will just opt to ignore you.
>>
>>6135718
i experienced that too 'cept we were just friends
i think its because gays act like females
>>
File: businesspepe.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
businesspepe.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
>>6135718

Tell him you'll get back together with him but only if he gender transitions and becomes a cute girl.

>Then still refuse to get back together with him after he's already been on hormones for a year and has breast implants.
>>
All my relationships have had pretty chill breakups. I always figured gays had it way way easier than straight guys when it comes to breakups.
All my breakups have basically been a phone call that went like "Hey, I don't think it's working out," and then "okay" and that's it. Even my long-term relationships had pretty uneventful breakups.
Maybe it's just me since I don't pry into why people are breaking up though. I just accept it and move on. I have yet to know why any of my ex's broke up with me, and yeah some of my ex's have asked why I broke up with them but I just tell them I figured things wouldn't last since we have no common interests.

I have yet to experience any sort of drama when it comes to gay relationships. They go pretty smoothly for the most part. Yeah I've had an ex-bf that annoyed the ever living shit out of me but it wasn't enough to cause me to have a complete mental breakdown and yell at him or anything.
>>
>>6135718
Breaking up with someone to date their friend is pretty fucked. Dating your friend's ex is pretty fucked. You and your gf are fucked.
>>
>>6136062
This. Why is he even still friends with that girl?
>>
>>6135741
>>6136062
That's pretty common etiquette for straight people, and OP should know that as a bislut, but for gays/lesbians it's normal to fuck/date withing friend-groups. It's a smaller pool of candidates to choose from, so there is bound to be a lot of overlap between friends, ex's, fuckbuddies, etc. Two of my ex's are currently dating each other. My best friend is had sex with one of my ex's before we ever got together. These things are unavoidable in a small city. OP's ex bf is being a turd.
>>
Because you're a typical biscum who just used him til you found a WOMAN.

You have no idea how much it hurts but at least you tend to learn from that one time and then not touch a bislut ever again. He's just saving other gays from you.
>>
Biscum, not even once.
>>
>>6135776
>I saw him posting to femgen
U know what femgen is like, right?

He that crazy?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.