[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Like a Nigerian guy >he's very nice and smart >likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (33 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 270x270
>Like a Nigerian guy
>he's very nice and smart
>likes me back
>We go on a date and become close
>He can never be in a relationship with a guy and still be a part of his family

What do
>>
>>6135711
He needs to decide whether his sexuality is more important than his family. You'll have your answer then.

Of course, you could always enter into a secret relationship, but that would probably yield more long-term heartache.
>>
>>6135711
>Nigeria
are you sure you're not being scammed?
>>
>>6135753
No because he pounded my boipucci
>>
>>6135774
Did you get his Nigerian Super AIDS?
>>
>>6135774

With his BBC?

...could still be a long-game scam
>>
>>6135774
Even if used ironically, "boipucci" is one of the most vile utterances.
>>
>>6135711
my friend i have helped gay members of the nigerian princehood over 600 times in my career as a witch doctor

in few session i have done powerful spell to make family see homo lover as woman and even see adopted baby as own

it is dangerous magic but i fear your situation isdire friend contact me at nairaland i am drphdghaneeralzeed
>>
>>6135711
Is there an lgbt organization that focuses on immigrants/minorities anywhere near you, or just in your country? That could be a resource. It would probably be good for him to talk to someone who's been in his shoes, in the very least.
>>
>>6135919
No
>>
>>6135711
>Nigerian guy
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh boy.
>>
Move to NYC, many are out but they did so at a cost desu. They never seem to have accepting families unless their parents are moderates and western minded.
>>
>>6135774
So you'll get the AIDS virus aswell as a computer virus
>>
>>6135711
You're going to be hit and raped everyday by a cheating HIV positive nigger who will hate you for making him questioning his sexuality and rejected by his family, and you're doing your best to make it happen.
Living the white trash dream :^)
>>
>>6139007
I ain't make him question shit. He's already gay
>>
>>6139139
>I ain't make him
White trash confirmed
>>
>>6139007
Why is this board so pessimistic and salty? Just because Tyrone cheated on your ass for being a beta loser doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>6138955
Did you actually look?
>>
>>6135711
Be faggot Romeo and Juliet, commit suicide to make his family regret it
>>
>>6139218
They might prefer that over faggotry actually.
>>
>>6139177
Nice projection, faggot
>>
>>6139267
Ironic
>>
>>6139278
I don't think you understand the concept of irony
>>
>>6139317
I don't think you understand it either
>>
>>6139364
It's meta-ironic
>>
>>6138961
Not op but whats the problem?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.