[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get a clean shave on my ass and balls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1462027885457-x.png (189 KB, 491x377) Image search: [Google]
1462027885457-x.png
189 KB, 491x377
How to get a clean shave on my ass and balls?
>>
>>6135411
I too would like to know this.
>>
>>6135411
Bump

I feel as if this is something I should know.
>>
I usually just use nair for my ass. Works great.
Balls are a little trickier. The way I did it was I tried nairing them, and I succeeded in burning the shit out of them. However, it still got the hair off, and since then, I just shave them (carefully) each week.
>>
>>6136242
Useful info. Do you use electric or traditional razors?

Have an internet cookie.
>>
>>6136262
I've always used normal razors, which have always worked well for me, but I haven't ever tried an electric razor.
>>
File: 1462165930051.jpg (2 MB, 1262x2272) Image search: [Google]
1462165930051.jpg
2 MB, 1262x2272
>>6136242
I hear removing your ass hair fucks you up down there with sweating
What do
>>
>>6136266
More useful info, have another cookie. This one is mega-byte chip.

>>6136269
That really depends on whether you sweat a lot as it is, or if your skin gets irritated by it. Hair has a tendency to trap sweat, so while you might notice it more, you will likely not sweat as much, as your body hair won't trap the heat.

At least, that's what science says.
>>
>>6136269
I've personally never noticed sweating being any worse without ass hair. Plus there really is no beating that sensation having of a smooth ass
>>
>>6136289
I tried shaving my ass once and I felt horribly sweaty (and lost the ability to pass gas silently) until it grew back. I keep it trimmed now but it doesn't really matter since I never bottom.
>>
>>6136389
This could be a problem. That is, if you can pas gas silently in the first place, but I agree with>>6136289, smooth skin feels amazing no matter what gender you are.
>>
>>6136262
Woah, the cookie thing brought back so many great memories <3

Thanks sweet anon!
>>
>>6136269
When you save your ass hair yourself body instinctively knows that you're gonna bottom. That's not sweat, your ass is attempting to self lubricate, like the vagina. Let it happen.
>>
>>6138381
It's surprising what being a good person gets you. I'd make you actual cookies but I doubt you're in Ireland.
'
>>
>>6138578
Belgium, sadly.
>>
>>6138508
This gave me a boner
I'm fucked up
>>
File: veet-2.jpg (568 KB, 708x2618) Image search: [Google]
veet-2.jpg
568 KB, 708x2618
>>
>>6136409
I feel the opposite, smooth skin grosses me the fuck out. It feel leathery and sickly, like a tanned baby hide stretch over muscle.
There needs to be a little hair there, removing the vellus hair is a bad idea in my not so humble opinion.
>>
>>6136269
that's the result of that one story from the guy who did it going around the internet
>https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/35274458.html

reading it with an adult eye will help you realise he had poor diet, poor hygiene and was probably grossly overweight. this is not the normal result of nairing your buttcrack
>>
>>6143613
That's not what hair removal cream feels like on your crack unless you're allergic to it or you left it on for way too long. If you follow the instructions you'll be fine, it's in the same risk category as dyeing your hair. I've never had any problem with using Nair or Veet down there.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.