[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does LGBT think of Ben Shapiro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11
File: tur_shapiro-800x430.jpg (55 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
tur_shapiro-800x430.jpg
55 KB, 800x430
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-DE_WOCHITk
>>
>>6132589
dude, this is old news.
>>
If he was taller and not Jewish neocon he'd be 10/10
Also lost all his credibility when he started whiteknighting for a woman, that's why I can't stand straight men
>>
File: 35266945.jpg (116 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
35266945.jpg
116 KB, 460x460
Literally sounds like picrelated.
I bet people fucking HATED him in college.
That tranny was cringey af too. Talk about feeding the troll.
>>
File: 1460936999397.jpg (76 KB, 650x680) Image search: [Google]
1460936999397.jpg
76 KB, 650x680
>>6132589
>What does LGBT think of Ben Shapiro?
Miserable failure who utterly destroyed his career with all his hysterical paranoid plots against the one true prophet.
>>
File: Benjimeltdown.png (30 KB, 395x467) Image search: [Google]
Benjimeltdown.png
30 KB, 395x467
>>6132589
I though his melt down after Cruz got destroyed was hilarious.

Claims based Trump not wanting dumb laws and economic destruction was really a SJW/Tranny plot.

Oh I'm laughing, this guy has a bigger victim mentality and less sanity than SJW ever did.
>>
>>6133055
This is the conservative mindset, i hear all the time how they are victims and how you cant call them a biggot because they have freedom of speech. Anything that questions how they work and they start having autisim fits
>>
>>6133058
isn't that the same thing that Zoey Tur did?
>>
>>6133055
but ben is correct tho

>>6133058
isn't this the same thing the left does?
>>
>defending Zoey Tur in any kind of way

you guys are so fucking deluded. Shapiro had the balls to stand up to a insane military man in a dress while every other cucked liberal was going "well... i don't really think Zoey is a woman b-but you shouldn't say politically incorrect things like that you bigot"
>>
>>6134782
Nah, the left at least has a conversation or argument. The right is just like "I can't say anything because you guys criticize me" and then they go on about their freedom of speech. They don't understand freedom of speech doesn't protect them from criticism.
>>
>>6134855
>being this delusional
"we shouldn't have closed boarders because... RACIST"
"we shouldn't let individual businesses decide their own bathroom policies because.... TRANSPHOBIC"
that's not really a conversation, bub.
>>
>>6134800
Says "cucked liberal" when Shapiro got scared by a tranny. Embarrassing honestly.
>>
>>6134896
Are you kidding me? Shapiro won that one once Zoey the hon grabbed the back of his neck and threatened violence instead of countering Shapiro's points with well reasoned statements. Zoey automatically lost the debate once he did that.
>>
>>6134896
umm... did you see the size of the transbeast??? Any sane person with situational awareness would be terrifed. Hell, you can't really blame females for being scared to let that perversion of humanity into their bathrooms.
>>
Why is there a new thread every day asking my opinion on a nobody ?
>>
>>6134894
You're projecting really hard. The internet right consists of conspiracy theorists, which is as delusional as you get.

If you stopped and listened instead of screaming "don't criticize me I have freedom of speech" you would know that the racist argument pertains to Trump calling most Mexicans coming to the US rapist and criminals. Plainly not true if you check stats. It would be complete chaos outside if that many people were rapists.

I've never heard that specific argument about bathrooms. But it's pretty easy to see how things can get discriminatory if business can decide any policy for their bathrooms or businesses.

They are pretty reasonable arguments that you condense into stupidity. You didn't even provide a single insight. It's just made up quotes.
>>
well he didn't block me on twitter so that was nice
>>
>>6134909
>>6134940
lol Zoey automatically cucked him. This is how permanent bully victims rationalize being manhadled by a tranny. Pretty sad.
>>
>>6134993
Nah. It was further proof that Zoey Tur isn't a woman no matter how much he claims to be. Tur is a nasty violent man. And Shapiro brought out that hon into the light.

Not even the liberal cucks that supported Tur in the beginning could support that hon once he chimped out.
>>
I think both were at fault really. Zoey was being particularly honnish and Ben Shapiro clearly had not taken the 15 minutes it takes to google "gender dysphoria" and learn about it.
>>
>>6135022
Shapiro's baby is going to grow up knowing that his dad was manhandled by a tranny. You can't come back from that. I'm sure Zoey doesn't give a shit about that interview by now, and everyone else has mostly forgotten about him.
>>
>>6135038
Zoey was the fuckup there. He should have been able to school Shapiro on gender dysphoria. You can't expect normies to know anything tranny related in depth because the trans community is a clusterfuck of opposing opinions and misinformation between young transitioners, old transitioners, the really toxic hons, and all sorts of cis genderuniquesnowflakes who want to be oppressed.

>>6135043
>manhandled by a tranny
>MAN

exactly.
>>
>>6135130
I would've just told Ben to google "gender dysphoria" or search "WPATH standards of care" on wikipedia.

This is one of the few things I agree with SJWs on. Is it my job to do Ben Shapiro's research for him? Is it my job to educate every single cuckservative?

99% of the medical community agrees that gender dysphoria is real and transition is the best treatment. The burden of proof is on Shapiro and his cronies.
>>
>>6134976
>You're projecting really hard
not really. I've heard many ppl on the left compare Trump to Hitler. That's pretty fucking delusional. The internet left has its share of conspiracy theorists. 911 truthers, The whole Bush, Chaney, Hitlter, war machine thing. All the koch brothers crap. give me a break. Trump is not the sum total of the right. What he says in one speech and corrects later is hardly a policy of the right.

>easy to see how things can get discriminatory
not providing a restroom that hurts someone's feels is not discriminatory.

>They are pretty reasonable arguments that
no, not really

>You didn't even provide a single insight
neither did you, you just made it up as well
>>
>>6135161
>It is not my job to educate you

then what's the point of having an argument if you're not going to defend yourself or explain your reasoning?
>>
>>6135161
just because someone with a brain disorder needs to pretend to be something that they are not to feel better about themselves doesn't mean everyone else should have pretend.
>>
File: 1313346028981.jpg (12 KB, 200x320) Image search: [Google]
1313346028981.jpg
12 KB, 200x320
>>6135191
There isn't any point, because all the data that can easily be researched proves me and everyone else right.

All the alt-right and TERFs have on their side is trying to spew as much disinfo as they can before they get BTFO by facts yet again.

You guys are the new 9/11 truthers. Deal with it.
>>
>>6135183
>not really
>my feels
>no not really
>neither did you
lmao holy shit how can someone be this bad protecting their belief system yet believe so strongly in it? This must be the work of an edgy 16 yr old. If it's an adult, I'm honestly sad for you.
>>
File: 1446239292715.jpg (338 KB, 1369x1183) Image search: [Google]
1446239292715.jpg
338 KB, 1369x1183
>>6135215
That's when we hit you with a good old class action lawsuit.
It's funny how much power you think you have by saying
>y-you're a m-man!
When you're the minority. The weirdo fringe group that for some reason has a big problem with us.
It's been one year since trans people have been in the spotlight and already 20 states have discrimination protection laws for us. You're fighting a losing battle, cucks :^)
>>
>>6135248
All it takes is some familiarity with your delusional insanity. You folks are a sad, sad bunch. When you become a liability, you will be dropped just like the man boy love perverts where dropped back in the 70s.
>>
>>6135232
nice diversionary tactics, hon.
>>
>>6134894
>"we shouldn't let individual businesses decide their own bathroom policies because.... TRANSPHOBIC"

This confuses me. How do you think things were before? Bathrooms weren't some government controlled thing, they were under the control of the businesses that owned them. It's ALWAYS been down to individual businesses to decide their own bathroom policies. These bathroom laws are an attempt by the government to step in and remove that right.
>>
>>6135220
except that if you don't even want to bring up the data because you don't wanna educate Shapiro and instead threaten bodily harm on him, then sorry pal, you lose the debate.

All that data is worthless if you're not going to use it to defend yourself via "not muh job to educate you bigots hurr durr"
>>
>>6134782
>correct

That what? Trump is part of the tranny illuminati?
>>6134894
You can't Handel losing, moment you get crushed on elections you throw a tantrum and call trump a tranny sympathizer.

Pathetic really, worst victim complex ever.

>>6135262

Yeah and I'm sure that's why Cruz and the other delusional a shouting about trannies lost Indiana republicans by twenty points.

Give it up, not even the right wants your delusion.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 600x439
>>6132589
Got fired like a dog from Brietbart. His candidate went down in flames and now he's crying about trump's pol-lgbt. Washed up manchild, we don't need him where we're going.
>>
>>6135441
>calls self libertarian
>supports trump
Oh ben garrison
>>
>>6135220
but it doesn't tho. Almost all of the data is poorly done, bad sample sizes, etc. That's why it's cherry picked both sides to prove their point. You spew just as much disinfo as your opponents do. As far as your supposed 99% (>>6135161) of the medical community goes, the majority support allowing you to poison yourself with HRT only because otherwise they are afraid that you'll kill yourselves. It is NOT because HRT actually does any great service. You guys don't really get that much better post transition.

Basically all the trannies have to offer the LGBT movement is the fact that they are prone to suicide.
>>
>>6132589
KEK
>>
>>6132589
I really don't understand why he thinks transsexualism is a mental illness when it's a neurological disorder. When he brought up bipolar he clearly thinks its psychiatric and not psychical when it is. What a dumbass. And for the chromosomal debate, We all know the brain is is sexually dimorphic and there are clear signs of transsexualism being related to that. As well as society being brainwashed into muh highchool biology knows more than medical and scientific research on this matter. Whether its intersex as an example showing chromosomes aren't everything or the simple fact that chromosomes do not determine your sex anyways. It's a mixture of chemicals and your phenotype moreso than just chromosomes. This article talks about how chromosomes have become more of a meme in society in regards to sex determination and how we stopped researching it once the scientists in the 1900s said there wasn't anything else to study when there clearly still is today. Science is always discovering new things and that is why we follow the scientific method which everyone forgot about in highschool for some fucking reason.
http://www.newstatesman.com/future-proof/2015/02/sex-isn-t-chromosomes-story-century-misconceptions-about-x-y
>>
>>6133055
Milo is terrible, he can't beat Shapiro with intelligence so he has to stick to high school level insults. Typical narcissistic faggot who is supporting Trump only for the fame he gets from it(and I like Trump).
>>
>>6135928
>majority support allowing you to poison yourself with HRT

Jesus Christ you're an idiot. It's safe as a saline shot.
www.medscape.com/viewarticle/827713

Talk about what the clinical trials say, not your feelings.
>>
File: 1461261877505.jpg (161 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
1461261877505.jpg
161 KB, 456x469
>>6136226
>>6132589

Right, cause an unemployed hack who's brilliant argument is that Trump is part of the tranny bathroom-Illuminati and therefore evil totally knows how to pick a leader.

Honestly, It's hilarious watching Trump and Milo bring losers like this to their knees.
>>
>>6136616
>milo
>ever having a good point ever
>>
File: sjw.png (250 KB, 580x501) Image search: [Google]
sjw.png
250 KB, 580x501
>>6136226
>Shapiro with intelligence
Crying bizarre adhoms, conspiracy theory type tinfoil and a victim mentality isn't intellect.

No wonder they fired him.
>>6136630
He's backing our daddy, nuf said.
>>
>>6136671
Your daddy not mine
>>
File: 1418243199068.png (200 KB, 556x731) Image search: [Google]
1418243199068.png
200 KB, 556x731
>>6136701
Legbutts daddy

Watch him and his grand army burn down all the bad men
>>
>>6136750
I'll leave you with your memes
>>
>>6132589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9-bueSEWL8
>>
>>6133055
Did Milo actually start the whole "daddy" meme with Trump?
>>
>>6136599
Try not to kill yourself for just more day, hon. We need you for our cause. We need you to creep out everyone in the bathroom when you go to take a piss because that will show everyone you truly are a woman and not some mentally diseased freak. Thank you for all that you do for LGBT
>>
>>6132589
Who is this guy? Did they recruit him from /b/ or something?
>>
>>6137380
nah, the video is /fa/ and /fit/ flirting with each other.
>>
>>6132589
6 people and 1 ass burger.
>my grand father was bipolar
>actually it's schizophrenic
Confirmed for autism genetics.
>>
>>6136226
>>6136671
I don't know if it's because some people don't have experience or what but this man doesn't send off a vibe of intelligence. I clicked a couple of related links about him and each time he drones on with quickfire monotone factoids. He's devoid of any real emotion and comes off like that autist from Big Bang sped up by 500% at least. Most of his factoids are surface quality that means when you know more than a layman you can show why he's incorrect. The problem is that he fires his barrage of insults so fast you don't get a chance to respond.

Milo is quite similar to this guy in that he doesn't really know what he's talking about most of the time. But unlike this guy Milo isn't such an extreme autist that his only mode of communication is attack. Milo can sit down, have a smug chuckle and get you to hear him out even if you're against what he says. In that way I would say Milo is more intelligent because he knows how to communicate to real people.
>>
>>6135262
>all it takes is some familiarity
>which is why states that are basically LGBT havens had the protections longest
People from backwoods NC don't have contact with trannies.
>>
>>6137391
>that suit and tie
>/fa/
Congrats, you've fallen lower than r/malefashionadvice
>>
File: (2016-05-05 at 01.05.13).jpg (175 KB, 589x595) Image search: [Google]
(2016-05-05 at 01.05.13).jpg
175 KB, 589x595
>>6137561
>and comes off like that autist from Big Bang sped up by 500% at least
Shapiro is autistic but he is smart and debates only with facts.

>Milo is more intelligent because he knows how to communicate to real people.
Yes he has charisma but he's not intelligent, he only debates dumb feminists and loves himself.

Both are Jews and Milo ruined /pol/ so I'm a refugee here now
>>
>>6132589
send him to the gas chambers
>>
>>6142227
>debates only with facts
That's the problem, they're not facts. They're usually unrelated, barely relevant factoids that you can have with only the most surface level education. He argues against something that's advanced neurology using only the power of a high school biology class from the 80s.

He's an intellectual midget acting like he's a titan.
>>
>>6142227
>Shapiro is autistic but he is smart and debates only with facts.
Nah smart is a lot more. Smart is that you can do something with the facts. Think of it like a baby with blocks, they don't mean shit unless the baby knows how to stack them up. Spewing 5 facts a second is not smart. Less smart when 4 are blatantly false.

>Yes he has charisma but he's not intelligent, he only debates dumb feminists and loves himself.
Intelligence includes lots of things. Clearly he understands who he is performing for and how to drum up publicity over literally nothing. Neither is that great but I would take the guy that can hold a conversation over the guy that makes everyone an enemy.
>>
The sperging guy reminds me of my ex
>>
>>6136671
smug little shits like him are probably gonna make me vote Trump this November just as a fuck you to them.
>>
>>6132589
God tier / 10.
>>
>>6132589
>What does LGBT think of Ben Shapiro?

I think he should have his face shamed in.
>>
>>6132589
the last thing T needs more old hulking transbians with booming man voices to speak out for us
>>
>>6142243
Yeah this. Nothing makes you look dumber than going against the entire medical community
>>
>>6137561
>Most of his factoids are surface quality that means when you know more than a layman you can show why he's incorrect. The problem is that he fires his barrage of insults so fast you don't get a chance to respond.

Precisely. It's the gish gallop!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gish%20Gallop
Everyone on the alt-right uses this tactic. Crowder, McInnes, Shapiro, and Milo. Debate with them is useless because of course they'll win by just drowning you in bullshit and saying something snappy to one-up you. I'm not surprised that 4chan likes them xD
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.