[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be dating cute boy >he brings up the idea of him carrying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
>be dating cute boy
>he brings up the idea of him carrying a purse
>starts carrying one
>that feel when i'm about to break up with him because I can't deal with the embarrassment of being seen with him now

This question is for gay guys specifically. Am I overreacting or is it as annoying as I think it is?
>>
If you can't accept it, sure. People break up over dumb shit all the time.

Maybe you're overreacting, just talk to him about it.

I wouldn't care for it either, but I wouldn't break up with someone over it.
>>
>>6132281
>Am I overreacting or is it as annoying as I think it is?

Femboy here, that's gay as fuck, and also I wouldn't want to be seen with him either. That shit is just embarrassing. It is very understandable for you to not want to be seen with him and thus want to break up with him, because that is pretty obnoxious.

I'm not into guys when they do certain things myself. Like if they're too apologetic or nice or sensitive it's a huge turnoff.

Him wanting to carry a purse is right down the alley of things that simply make you lose attraction.
>>
>>6132291
Additional info: I live in a pretty anti-lgbt area so him carrying a purse would cause a lot more negative reactions in public if it were me. Are you in a similar situiation OP?
>>
>>6132302
Not really but he gets a lot of stares. He's an amazing guy. I was cool with the tight pants and him using makeup (like eyebrows and face stuff not lipstick etc) but this is too much. The purse is the tipping point. He either wants to be a girl or just wants too much attention and either way it's fucking annoying.
>>
>>6132308
As a fag who is pretty androgynous/feminine and presents as a guy, and gets lots of stares from that, I think he just wants attention, whether or not he wants to be a girl. I don't like the attention and I'm not even trying to be flashy like he is, I'm trying to blend in. I can understand not wanting that attention, even if it is just stares.
>>
Lmao dude that's something that should b kinda expected in the gay community.
>>
>>6132281
wow that is super faggy, literally a tranny and thats 2 gay 4 me
>>
>>6132281
stop being so homophobic
>>
File: 1456195028282.jpg (96 KB, 325x466) Image search: [Google]
1456195028282.jpg
96 KB, 325x466
>>6132333
carrying a purse is some next level faggot shit
>>
Wow what's up wit that. Lol I mean does it really matter how someone accessorizes. Is this how the gay community is now? Were Supposed to have each others backs on the streets too not just the bed. There's safety in numbers. Damn yo Shit has gotten shady. Ppl are too concerned about what's said to chill with someone that may be a genuinely cool person that can bring happiness to ur life. Whatever u decide good luck and I hope u don't regret it. If I was like that I would have missed out on so much.....
>>
>>6132357
Mby if u dnt Typ lke a rtard ppl will take u sirius
>>
Whatever yo. All I'm saying is try holding ur mans hand and walk down the street in the middle of the ghetto then talk Shit to me dawg
>>
>>6132281
Might as well break up now rather than later when he transitions.
>>
damn nigga sho shady dope jive dogg
>>
That's just childish yo. If ur gonna speak Ebonics do it right simp
>>
>>6132281
lmao, Sorry but that is kinda faggy.

You could try and threaten him by saying your gonna go "full lesbo" -that your gonna cut your hair in a mullet and wear a fanny pack, if he keeps it up with the purse nonsense.

...or you could just buy him one of those over the shoulder messenger bags and find one that's masc enough looking for you. Give it as a gift and donate the other to charity.
>>
Some ppl ain't happy unless they're sad. Fuk this pitty party yo.
>>
>>6132386
This.

You have girlfriend. Might as well be with a real woman who can give birth.
>>
>>6132382
The ghetto is our standard for how we should be judged in public, k
>>
>>6132291
>if they're too apologetic or nice or sensitive it's a huge turnoff.
no it's hot
>>
>>6133899
>no it's hot
For you it is. I prefer more alpha men.
>>
>>6133905
Ah, you're a bottom.
>>
My bf carries a purse and I'm fine with it. Seriously, man the fuck up and protect him in public, that's what you're there for
>>
>>6132281
Are you bi?
>>
>>6132308
>wants to date femboys
>doesn't want to be seen with them
you made your bed you lay in it
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.