[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stop making bad decisions while horny.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: incredulous whore.gif (632 KB, 250x160) Image search: [Google]
incredulous whore.gif
632 KB, 250x160
>Have grindr hookup
>Not really used to anal. Just do oral usually.
>Guy comes, qt asian twink.
>Start blowing him
>"Can I fuck you anon?"
>No. I don't have condoms and haven't prepared just be content with me blowing you
>Stands up, I think he just wants to fuck my face.
>Goes behind me, starts rimming me, spits on my hole
>Are you sure I can't fuck you?
>Y-yeah. You'll j-just have to be content with plastering my face
>Okay. Starts pushing his dick against my hole.
>Completely lost in teh moment at this point. No self-control to stop him
>Fucks me. Asks where i want him to come
>W-wherever y-you like.
>Pulls out, cums on my face.

He gets dressed, and as he's leaving, gives this convo
>Word of advice, anon. Don't let guys bareback you.
>It's a lot harder in the heat of the moment...
>No. Just don't let them do it.
>Well I did say 'no'...
>Yeah. Hahaha.
Then he pats me on the shoulder and leaves.

What the fuck happened, /lgbt/? I've only barebacked 3 times now, and every single time has been me being coerced and completely unable to say no even though I'd shout it if I wasn't already extremely horny. I don't blame the guys. It's my fault. Why the fuck can't I say no? I don't want AIDS, /lgbt/. But I simply cannot refuse. I would have let him fucking cum in me. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm getting on PreP as soon as i start my job in the summer and get on insurance, but this I'm so concerned. Why do I lose self control and become a mindless whore when horny?
>>
You're just a cock slut.

Buy condoms you cheap bitch.
>>
>>6131823
I was out and literally just invited him over for oral. I was explicit about it. Anal wasn't even discussed until I was drooling on his dick.
>>
>>6131830
You need to learn self control or learn to be more assertive.

I hope you're healthy still. Stay safe.
>>
>>6131830
Bruh. You should ALWAYS have condoms ready to go when you start ANYTHING sexual, just in case you decide to take things further. Keep a lunchbox full of them on your nightstand. Keep it stocked.
>>
>>6131911
I suppose I'll have to. It's just never been a problem in the past. I only do anal like once a month at most, and usually with someone I know and trust. It wasn't until like 3 months ago I did bareback and it satisfied a primal part of me. It's like hte seal was broken, and even though from every logical perspective I know I should resist, when the dick is lined up against my hole it changes everything, man. I don't even know if I trust myself enough if I had condoms to use them in that moment. Anal sex with condoms didn't do that much for me, but bare is like fucking life-saving mana all of a sudden.

>>6131858
See, if these were just character traits of mine I wouldn't be posting here. The way I behaved tonight in bed is NOT how I normally behave. I usually am assertive and have complete self control. I pride myself on that. The worry of HIV is low right now because the statistics are on my side. The problem is that I become different when I'm naked and with someone, so I could very easily repeat this to the point where the odds turn against me.
>>
>>6131935
We get it you like dick. Just make them put a fucking condom on.
>>
>>6131815
Only have sex with people you're in a relationship with and find a way to get over your hornyness, so you're not used to getting gratified when you're horny. Do that long enough and your sex drive will adjust.
>>
I've been bi-curious forever, its a miracle I'm still a virgin at 24.

I feel like if I ever crossed that line it would be hard to stop.
>>
>>6131971
You're just hesitant to dip your toes in anything.

Take a leap, but don't be stupid about it.
>>
>>6131954
>relationship

Never been in one. Don't really want one. I do try to keep sex within friends with benefits though.
>>
Most of these posts are just "Don't be stupid OP", but it seems that OP knows how stupid he behaves but can't stop anyway.

>>6131815
Don't mind the virgins of /lgbt/, OP. Most have never experienced "the heat of the moment" and believe they're holier-than-thou monogamous gays. But like a few anons have said, just keep condoms nearby at all times. The second you run out, buy more. You don't know when you might randomly need one and it's a lot easier to say "put a condom on" than to say "no, don't fuck me".
>>
>>6131815
dude... even when I was a horny teenager where even a mild breeze would give me a raging erection, when I was jerking off 6+ times a day, I wasn't that stupid. smhtbhfam. I just don't get it.

I sincerely hope you go get tested and don't do anything with anyone in the meantime. Good luck @ life, hope you don't get AIDS or anal warts.
>>
>>6131815
dont sleep with strangers off grindr u whore lol
>>
File: enjoy_your_aids.jpg (52 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
enjoy_your_aids.jpg
52 KB, 462x579
The real question is: Can OP feel the aids festering in his bowels?
>>
So don't leave your asshole in perfect alignment with their dick. Tell them no and move out of the way so they can't do it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.