[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that only 20% will pass.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 21-percent-actually-pass.png (23 KB, 459x661) Image search: [Google]
21-percent-actually-pass.png
23 KB, 459x661
Daily reminder that only 20% will pass.
>>
>>6130670
Source please?
>>
>>6130670
>%20
Seems a little high tbqhwy
>>
Well,most of us (not me) started hormones and transitioning at an age when hormones wouldnt do shit and testosterone did sooooo much hide iit is nearly impossible
>>
>>6130670
plenty of cis women don't pass
>>
>>6131505
Looks like it's from the 2011 Williams Institute Survey

IIRC the data also includes crossdressers, non binaries, genderqueers, etc
>>
>>6130670
>>6131748
It's self report. Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: uma.jpg (231 KB, 863x1200) Image search: [Google]
uma.jpg
231 KB, 863x1200
>>6130670 (OP)
>>6131732

I always thought that, if we just put cis women in a "passing or not" thread, the trolls will come and say "you don't pass" and "what a HON".

Pic related, Uma Thurman wouldn't pass by /lgbt/ standards.

Also, passing takes years of effort, it's not something you magically acquire. And having a lot of money to pay surgeries helps, too.
>>
The voice gives it away for almost all MtFs, so they have hardly any chance of passing. I've always wondered why they think they could.
>>
>>6133119

This shit right here. Right motherfucking here. Rarely I mean fucking rarely are they a total package. Test this. Go to a cam site. Browse shemales. Find the hottest ones. Enter. Wait for them to talk. They're Dr. Girlfriend IRL.
>>
File: 34535665---uma_thurman.jpg (27 KB, 400x482) Image search: [Google]
34535665---uma_thurman.jpg
27 KB, 400x482
>>6133105
She also has giant hands
>>
>>6133105
is that kayla? lol

>>6133183
at least her elbows aren't big and square-ish like in guys and trannies who start hormones too late
>>
>>6133183
They're feminine hands but /lgbt/ doesn't know the difference.
>>
>>6133265
How do you tell when big hands are feminine?
>>
>>6133311
Is it the proportions?
>>
>>6130670
Makes me wanna repress and murder passers desu.
Life is better as a man
>>
>>6133311
They're still small in volume.
>>
>>6133105
Try again retard, uma is hot af, maybe less now because older
>>
File: strong-hand.jpg (57 KB, 640x549) Image search: [Google]
strong-hand.jpg
57 KB, 640x549
>>6133311
>>
>>6133105
>Also, passing takes years of effort, it's not something you magically acquire.

This is something so few trannies around here don't realize. They think they can just hide on their PC for a couple years while taking titty skittles, and then magically pass one day. You try to tell them that a new voice, mannerisms, hair, makeup, and dress requires living the life full-time, and they'll just call you a hon.

Yeah I went through my phase where I didn't pass, and my failures then taught me the lessons I needed to learn in order to pass now.

It gets worse before it gets better.
>>
>>6135287
me on the right
>>
>>6135496
if you don't basically/almost pass before hormones you certainly aren't going to pass after them
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.