[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just out of curiosity, who is /lgbt/'s favorite marvel character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 400x296
just out of curiosity, who is /lgbt/'s favorite marvel character ? there are a lot of gay ones.
>>
File: 45843573487543.jpg (641 KB, 590x987) Image search: [Google]
45843573487543.jpg
641 KB, 590x987
Memepool
>>
>>6130602
Movieverse Ant Man was pretty cool.

Can't remember a ton of Marvel characters at the top of my head, though.
>>
>>6130602

Spiderman.
>>
File: Darwin442.jpg (59 KB, 442x414) Image search: [Google]
Darwin442.jpg
59 KB, 442x414
>>
Not gay, but my favorite has always been Magneto.
>>
i like the punisher
>>
Colossus was always really cute.
>>
>>6130645
is the new movie worth seeing? im probably gonna watch it anyway but i wanna be mentally prepared
>>
>>6130945
It's hilarious.
>>
>>6130824

>Has a "close" friendship with Charles Xavier. when he was younger

>Neither of both has a known girlfriend.

Totally not gay.
>>
File: Shuma-Gorath.jpg (257 KB, 1560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Shuma-Gorath.jpg
257 KB, 1560x1600
>>6130824
My Marvel husbando
>>
>>6130961
>Neither of both has a known girlfriend.
Magneto had a wife and three kids
>>
>>6131011
>having a wife

what a faggot
>>
>>6130961
They have had some complicated relationships over the years.

Xavier with Moira and even admitting to having feelings for Jean. Gabrielle, the mother of his son, Legion.

Magneto and his past wife Magda and the woman he had an affair with that gave birth to Polaris. His relationship with Rogue.

But they have been single for a while now... so maybe? Xavier is dead these days though, so no mind sex for them if they're secret lovers.
>>
>>6130945
No, it's Plebbit-tier.
>>
File: warlock.jpg (75 KB, 383x539) Image search: [Google]
warlock.jpg
75 KB, 383x539
>>6130941
And Ultimate Colossus was gay too.

As for me, I'm a Warlock kind of guy. You can't tell me he didn't stick his plug in Cypher's outlet.
>>
>>6131039
lmao yeah. i wanted to like it so badly because everyone else likes it but honestly.. it wasn't that good at all. the characterization was absolute shit and the jokes cringe-worthy at best. it seemed like the target audience was 13 year old boys even though it was rated R.
>>
>>6131136
Well, to be honest, what did you expect? Deadpool is geared towards the Redditor audience: he's a meme-spouting, quirky, edgy, snarky, meta-fictional guy that - aside from memes - also spouts quips.

I knew it was going to be shit because I used to have 'friends' that liked Deadpool, and they were the stereotype of Redditors/comic-book fans.
>>
>>6131136
Colossus was awful in that. Everything was exaggerated and it didn't even do his origin right, probably because they don't own rights to certain characters.

Had its moments though.
>>
File: fii.jpg (20 KB, 257x476) Image search: [Google]
fii.jpg
20 KB, 257x476
>>
>>6131189
>>6131188
>>6131136
>>6131039
>>6130645

How do you all feel about Ryan Reynolds pretty much gay-baiting for the second Deadpool movie? personally, i think even if there is any kind of Homoerotic Banter its just gonna be for a cheap joke.
>>
>>6131288
Like most Deadpool content? It's all a cheap joke with DP.
>>
>>6130602
Aquaman, maybe Batman and Robin? Wonder Woman is pretty cool too.
>>
>>6131288
I wouldn't mind DP'ing DP.
>>
>>6131288
I don't care because I don't follow capeshit, and Deadpool is the bottom of the barrel, far as I'm concerned. Any "gay" content in Deadpool is just baiting for the Tumblr audience.
>>
>>6131342
yeah. i probably should have specified that i meant "cheap joke" in the situational sense. while a lot of deadpool's meaningless, joking homoerotic banter is with obviously hetero characters like thor and spiderman, he actually has a pretty meaningful relationship with cable in a few comics.
>>
>>6131436
Aren't they just best friends with a strong bond? I never really thought of them as life partners.
>>
batman
>>
>>6131377
>>6132204
Marvel not DC, but ok.
>>
>>6130602
Hulking is pretty awesome.

Too bad the latest Young Avengers was shit though.
>>
File: teddybilly1.jpg (158 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
teddybilly1.jpg
158 KB, 566x800
>>6132294
I forgot the pic
>>
>>6131288
damn, no gay in the first movie? theres even promo material describing him as "CHECK OUT THIS RATED R PANSEXUAL HERO". why the fuck are you gonna do that and then wimp out

(that was rhetorical, i know why)

glad i didn't pay a movie ticket to see it
>>
capekino garbage reee
>>
>>6133418
He gets pegged onscreen by his girl friend, that's about the 'gayest' he gets.
>>
>>6133418
I felt gibbed by that too senpai. The movie is still pretty gud since you see a lot of Wilson ass.
>>
>>6131135
good episode
>>
>>6130602
Venom.
I want him to ravage spidey's cute butt.
>>
>>6133418
>glad i didn't pay a movie ticket to see it
usually I would hate on people who say this but the Deadpool movie was nothing special. It's just a edgy asslord making jokes and quips and acting like a typical frat guy. I wanted to punch his face the whole time. His motivation for the movie was that he wanted to save his gf from the bad guy who gave him super cancer, so very predictable and shallow shit.

I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>6130602
Eh I liked Cullen bloodstone a lot. Ugly as fuck but his personality ended up making me smile. few panels reminded me of my husband toward end of AA and now he's forever sealed in my mind in the role of overbearing psychotic power bottom.

Which is my personal fetish.

I have other reasons but they're not as amusing.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.