[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a man with standards so low he would fuck a tall tranny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 2000.gif (26 KB, 426x200) Image search: [Google]
2000.gif
26 KB, 426x200
Is there a man with standards so low he would fuck a tall tranny with a meh face and a skinnyfat dadbod with no curves? You know what, you don't even have to answer that because I know the answer to that.

I'll just throw myself in the trash on the way out.
>>
>>6130154
The answer is yes. You should know how desperate guys can get
>>
>>6130154
>>
>>6130154
I have fucked a couple 9/10s. I've also fucking -1/10s. I once fucked a 70 year old HIV+ fat gay man with a ugh face.

The trick is to be really really easy, but not so easy that you're pulling your pants down outside the gay bar. Or something like that. I dunno, I come across as too easy for most people.
>>
>>6130154
There are guys who will literally fuck animals and corpses.

Are you not a step above those things at least?
>>
>>6130208
If this is who I think it is....no, no they are not.
>>
are willing to let them toach your penis? if so a large amount not even kidding.
>>
>>6130154
It depends on how easy it is to get along with you, but then again you shouldn't be basing a relationship on sex anyway, anon.
>>
>>6130557
it's not me :3
>>
I'd consider it, at this point.
Anon, if you hate yourself that much nobody will really like you. It's unattractive.
>>
>>6130154
I say this without irony, yes, certain guys have specific kinks like breasts, ass and feet, if they can have that fulfilled then they're happy.
>>
>>6130154
Post pic?
>>
>>6130154
Some guys would fuck anything, so rejoice.
>>
>>6130154
Maddie pls.
>>
There are guys at my local /tg/ club who would, yes. Some of them even wash regularly and might be interested. Just look in places that have weird guys, since most geeks never get laid.
>>
only if you have some good interests and can handle the ftm equivalent
>>
Stop fishing, because that is more unattractive than being "meh" looking
>>
>>6130720
yes it is
shut up holic, stop opening threads because no one wants to fuck your testosterone ruined manhon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.