[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bisexuality crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: MAT-1_0051front.jpg (354 KB, 900x502) Image search: [Google]
MAT-1_0051front.jpg
354 KB, 900x502
So I think I might be bisexual /lgbt/. My world is collapsing around me. Pretty much all my life, one of the foundations of my personality was that I was into men, and men only. I didn't care if they called me a fag, a homo, I owned it.

But, I think I might be bi instead. I noticed I'm not quite like other gays. I don't necessarily notice girls, but there are a few - with exceptional beauty and charm that makes me wonder. I also really like fantasies involving threesomes. Like, I have this friend. He's extremely hot. Tall, dark, handsome, leather jacket, devil may care attitude, just my type. He has a girlfriend.
And at first my fantasies involved only him. But I can't get rid of the picture involving us in a threesome. His girlfriend is kinda bland, but sweet, and I like her. I can't help but wonder what it'd be like fucking her, as my friend fucks me in the ass. Maybe even cumming in her at the same time as she clenches around me with her pussy. It feels like love, like caring. That's just so hot to me.

I don't know. I don't think I'd be able to fall in love with a girl. But I think I could have sex with one. Especially in a threesome. Can you still call yourself a bisexual if you're uncertain about... well everything? How do you tell someone you're kinda bi, but under very specific circumstances with specific persons? It's just ridiculous.
And what does this say about my life? What if I could've been a normal guy, settled with a girl long ago, if I hadn't been in denial so much?
>>
Ewww that sounds gross.
>>
You're exaggerating, and we create molds, stereotypes, we try to fill in. This is human in nature, and isn't the fault of society as a whole or us as individuals. Humans just make up their image of a stereotype and try to fill themselves and others within them, and it's no one's fault, or even a bad thing per se. It gives us a goal, an aspiration.

The problem is when we obsess too much over it, like you seem to be doing. You don't have to be 100% pure gay, or 100% pure straight. So long as it doesn't harm you other someone else, and it's mutually consensual, what's the problem?
>>
>>6128060
Also, people change. It's natural. If right now you feel like you would enjoy having sex with certain women, why would that be a bad thing? If, eventually, you feel like you like sex with women more than with men, why would that be a bad thing? Or if you felt like you had your fill of women and want to go back to dating only guys, once again, what would be the issue with that?

If you ask me, I see nothing wrong with any of those situations.
>>
I have fantasies of MMF threesomes too, but that doesn't make me bisexual.

Do you want to have one-on-one sex with a girl? Try to think about it without any additional baggage, e.g. how having sex with women = masculine or stuff like that.
>>
>>6128087
vade retro breeder
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 226x223
>>6127028
You sound heavily spooked anon. Fuck whoever you want to.
>>
>>6128097
What's that supposed to mean? I don't browse this board, was just bored looking at the front page and picked it at random to find something interesting.

I'm not even gay to begin with, but that doesn't mean I can't talk to and support people who are.
>>
>>6127028
Do you visit /fit/? Because /fit/ has that effect.
It's how I ended up liking men too.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.