[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I will either turn everyone (including you) into a cishe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: genie.jpg (9 KB, 341x250) Image search: [Google]
genie.jpg
9 KB, 341x250
>I will either turn everyone (including you) into a cishet or end "LGBT"-phobia worldwide.

What do you choose?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10116294
>>
Why don't you wish for something cool, like turning everyone into a dragon.
>>
>>6125608
Why would I want everyone to be a boring cishet? Like literally, that world would just be boring.
>>
>>6125608
People who vote option one are realistic and have truly experienced life as LGBT folks

People who vote option two like being LGBT for attention.
>>
>>6125647

You are objectively subjective.
>>
>>6125608
I dunno, I wish I could be cis but I don't wanna give up being a bislut
>>
>>6125662
No I actually just would have voted option two on that back when I was into the attention aspects of being a legbutt.

That's the only real reason you would.
>>
>>6125608
I get to be cishet of my wanted sex?
Of course I'd want that.

Fuck the gays, if I get to be a cis girl, I don't give a shit about their "muh sexuality".
>>
>>6125669
Is it really the only reason someone would? I want to hear more of your subjectivity.
>>
I feel like it would be very boring if everyone were heterosexual.

However no amount of acceptance can change how much it fucking sucks to be transsexual, so I'd rather just make everyone cishet.
>>
>>6125640

because being trans is disgusting
>>
>>6125684
I have yet to see anyone else give a good reason to vote for number 2. Including you.
>>
>>6125732
Did you give one for your vote? Haven't seen it.
>>
>>6125608
>mfw I questioned by gender as a kid and young teenager
>mfw I did things that had me headed down the road of being a bislut
>mfw I grew out of it, left it all behind and became a boring prudish cishet
>>
File: 1421352152829.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1421352152829.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
Neither
>>
File: genie.jpg (77 KB, 495x489) Image search: [Google]
genie.jpg
77 KB, 495x489
>>6125792
>>
>>6125671
That's not how it works, Susan. You get to be the cishet gender of the sex that you were born as. All your trans desires will be lifted from you and you will finally get to be happy.
>>
>>6125732
Voting option one would mean radically altering a significant number of people, the way they live their lives, and the way they experience life in general. That's both good and bad, but a lot of people probably like things, or themselves, the way they are.
>>
>>6125818
in what part of the OP did you get that idea? it's not my fault genies make vague deals.
>>
File: 1453553286683.jpg (46 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1453553286683.jpg
46 KB, 446x373
>people voted for End LGBT-phobia.
>>
>>6125880
you realize that genies make vague deals that never turn out how you want them to, right?
>enjoy being happy with the genitals you never thought you wanted
>>
>>6125824
this. i like myself how i am. i'd be someone totally different if i were cishet.
>>
>>6125608
Welp, I guess the majority wins!
Goodby and so long, LGBT.
Hello brave new world of normies! :D
>>
I'd only want to turn all trans people cis to alleviate their dysphoria. Otherwise I'd just want to get rid of homophobia
>>
Turning everyone cishet doesn't include people yet to be born, so option 2 is the ideal choice in the long run.
>>
Does option 1 make sure all future people are also cishet? If so, I will vote that. If not, I vote to end LGBT phobia.
>>
File: 1638582.gif (358 KB, 240x182) Image search: [Google]
1638582.gif
358 KB, 240x182
>>6125608
We've got a 50-50 at this point with 31-31. That's kind of interesting
>>
would i be a cis het woman or man if im mtf

and can i be cis but not het
>>
Turn everyone cishet.

Why would you pick anything else? Do you just hate cishet people?
>>
>turn trans people cis
>every post-op trans person is now filled with dysphoria again
>>
>>6127018
>would i be a cis het woman or man if im mtf

cishet man
>>
>>6128424
eww
>>
>>6128450
Since you'd be cis you wouldn't mind?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.