[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate my brow. And my nose is pretty shit too. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10
File: Snapchat-5813065080832193447.jpg (501 KB, 1080x1794) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5813065080832193447.jpg
501 KB, 1080x1794
I fucking hate my brow. And my nose is pretty shit too.

I've been on HRT for 2 years now. Should I just kill myself?

Or am I actually fine?? help me
>>
File: Snapchat-3998020889932221356 (1).jpg (504 KB, 1080x1794) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3998020889932221356 (1).jpg
504 KB, 1080x1794
>>
Why? Your nose suits you?
>>
File: Snapchat-8545788560222480684.jpg (625 KB, 1080x1794) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8545788560222480684.jpg
625 KB, 1080x1794
>>
You're fine.

Get more confidence and don't look for approval here, of all places.
>>
File: Snapchat-2655236350888828910.jpg (388 KB, 1080x1794) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2655236350888828910.jpg
388 KB, 1080x1794
and here's what i look like when brow and nose are minimized by angles and lighting. fuck I wish I looked like this all the time.

>>6123648
you can see what i dont like about my nose in this pic >>6123649 it's bumpy.
>>
>>6123629

Hormones make you look like a woman, not like a supermodel. I'd give you a six or seven.
>>
>>6123674
hormones don't make you look like a woman. they wrap woman flesh around your (male) skeleton. Mine is obviously male to me... tats the brow bone and nose and general length of my face and jaw... i would've looked amazing without testosterone I think
>>
>>6123629
You know what man?

Get that whoremoan fat going and let that face round itself out, it'll be great!
>>
>>6123629
>>6123640
>>6123649
>>6123660
Not sure if this a ruse or what, but I'm going to give one honest response.

You're facial features are stunning. You should contact a modeling agency. You have nothing to loose. Just fucking do it. Please get over yourself. You're fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>6123629
I think you're pretty. Don't kill yo self over looks.
>>
>>6123736
thank you. it's no ruse. I don't think I can model because I'm too short (5'7).
>>
>>6123660
Honestly it's not bad, the features of your face really work with each other nothing sticks out as more prominent.
I've always found that the slight bump or aquiline nose gives a more regal look. It also gives you more character.
You should be more worried about your not smiling more in photos to be honest.
>>
>>6123773
>You should contact a modeling agency. You have nothing to loose. Just fucking do it.
>>
>>6123792
why should I be worried about not smiling? whether or not i smile doesnt change the structure of my face. it doesnt change my capacity to smile or look good either. this is about something I can't possibly change except with surgery. Plus not smiling gives a more accurate view of how my face looks. i'm not trying to look good (except in the last photo), I'm trying to show how my face really looks

>>6123802
if only I knew who to contact.
>>
>>6123629
You look fine, quite good, actually.

People need to realise what women look like, especially european women.
>>
>>6123809
Google "[insert your city here] modeling agency" Then see what comes up, and google their names to see who is best and work your way down that list.
>>
>>6123629
Honestly, you are incredibly beautiful. Like... I'm not joking. You just look like a powerful woman.
>>
>>6123629
Wtf are you talking about. your so pretty. i wish i was a pretty as you.
>>
>>6123629
Is this a joke? Cute as fuck. Stop comparing yourself to unrealistic standards.
>>
>>6123856
thank you. I don't think they're unrealistic though... just unrealistic for trans women maybe, which makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>6123884
You look like an attractive cis girl. Is that not enough?
>>
>>6123629
wow, no you look totally stunning. You have a bit of resting bitch face, but it doesn't detract from your appearance. you're genuinely gorgeous.
>>
Your really pretty
>>
>>6123884
You're not going to win America's next trans model. But you look fine, not tragic.

If you hate your face, fuck it up like every girl with Body dismorphia does and get work done.
>>
Why not have a nosejob if it bothers you so much?
>>
>>6123951
MONEY
>>
>>6123629
Bitch please, there are ugly women everywhere and nobody gives a fuck about your nose or whatever. Go fish for compliments somewhere else
>>
>>6124073
ok. i suppose I have my answer then.
>>
>>6123660
I think I sort of see your issue with the brow. It's really tiny but I'm sure that whenever you look at a mirror seems really prominent and clear.
Just... just look at pics of hons for a couple minutes everyday and you'll be okay.
>>
>>6123683
I'm still not sure that you aren't just someone trolling with a ffew pics of some girl; but I'm loving you and I'd watch shitty vlogs by you at 3 Am.
>>
BDD: The Thread
>>
>>6123629
For a start, don't rely on phone camera for judgement. Too much aperture width distortion, it's not realistic. Secondly, FFS is a thing.
>>
you look like a mix of laura prepon and angelina jolie. damn i wish i looked nearly as good as you and not like a masculine bignosed man with pencil thin lips i am

i wonder what you looked like before?
>>
>>6123629
my sister walked by my computer right when I clicked into this thread and without seeing anything else but your pic, she said "who is that, she looks angry". you look and pass fine OP
>>
>>6123660
You are super gorgeous! You look like a pretty protagonist to a video game! You totally have those Tetsuya Nomura eyes. Please for the sake of how lovely you are, consider doing cosplay.
>>
I would fatality your asshole.
>>
Why are you on/lgbt/ ? Do you have a weiner
>>
>>6123629

Disgusting, wear a bag over your head when going out in public next time. Nobody wants to look at a creepy man-face hon.

2/10 would not hug

[spoiler]Did you actually believe me or are you just fishing for compliments by pretending to be critical when you know you're actually attractive?[/spoiler]
>>
8/10. Would date and go out. I am straight. Just that you dont need others to validate your beauty.
>>
>>6123629
You look like my cousin, she's cis. I think you'll be okay. If you *really* dislike your facial features you could maybe consider FFS, but I don't think you need it.
>>
>>6124189
She's not trolling, I know OP and she basically has dysmorphia (not just dysphoria) about her appearance, despite being fucking gorgeous. Part of her problem is just general depression and loneliness though.
>>
you're pretty. ive told u this before.

save ur money, little by little, one day, youre going to buy a brow shave and a jaw reduction and youre going to shit on every other tranny out there. you're already so pretty but the brow and jaw would boost everything.
>>
I find that asshole face you make pretty hot. You could play a kuudere or a tsundere quite easily.
>>
>>6125125
I remember a CSI episode about dysmorphia. I'm sure it didn't exagerate everything out of their ass.
>>
>>6125125

>I know OP and she basically has dysmorphia (not just dysphoria) about her appearance, despite being fucking gorgeous

Does that mean I can get her to be my gf because she's too delusional about her appearance to realize she's too good for me?
>>
>>6123629
>Should I just kill myself?
No you shouldn't kill yourself. There are ppl in your life who would be hurt if you did. Your reasons to live or die should not be based on your looks, so get a grip senpai.

>Or am I actually fine??
yes, you are attractive and trust me, this is coming from somebody who is not interested in chasing trannies. In fact your appearance sort of puts me in an uncomfortable situation finding you attractive and being someone who considers themselves very straight. So take that for what it's worth.

At any rate, you shouldn't be living or dying based on your looks. Get some help.
>>
>>6125174
She's only interested in cis women. But I think she's a sub.
>>
>>6125319

>She's only interested in cis women. But I think she's a sub.

So even though I'm male she'd be into me as long as I choke her during sex?
>>
>>6125340
No I mean as a sub trans women who is only interested in cis women, I can't imagine she has a very large dating pool.
>>
>>6125422

So eventually she'll give up and settle for men like me?
>>
>>6125429
I was thinking she might go on to be america's hottest spree shooter.
>>
>>6123629
I think you pass. You're not delicate-pretty girly looking, but if I saw you I'd think you were a girl unless your voice clocked you or something.

The more I look at you the cuter you get. You make me think of my childhood friend a bit. Anyway, I'll shut up now. Don't kill yourself.
>>
>>6125472

And then she'll get sent to a male prison and all the inmates will be unable to control themselves because they've been locked away without women for years and she ends up getting pumped full of cum from hundreds of different men all hours of the day until she's just an empty shell who can only think in terms of giving blowjobs and squeezing cocks deep up her ass like a barely conscious human sex doll.
>>
>>6123629
looks like a female, just not a high ranking one.
>>
>>6123629
>attention-whoring this hard.
>>
>>6125503
I'm a trans girl too, and i actually kind like this fetishy text stuff, why are you wasting it on a girl that wont care?
>>
>>6123629
You look like an uglier version of Laura Prepon if I'm being completely honest. And I'm a gay man btw. You should get some product for that enormous forehead.
>>
>>6125246
>basing life around others
>guilt tripping a suicide risk

I'll take things you shit children talk about online for 400 Alex.
>>
>>6123629
you look hot 10/10 hell id pay to fuck you
>>
The whole thing is pretty shit tbqh, senpai.
>>
>>6125723
Anyone that wrapped up in superficial bullshit planning to kill themselves over it should be ashamed of themselves. There are plenty out there who have it a whole lot worse.
>>
>>6125961
it's not about vanity, it's mental illness. someone said she has body dysmorphia + dysphoria. that's a hell of a combo.
>>
Couldn't tell you were a dude from the thumbnail, but upon careful inspection you are in fact kinda ugly. Still feminine though.
>>
>>6123629
Unanimous opinion
>Shut up you're hot
>>
>>6126016
trannies don't have mental illness, haven't you heard?

Anyway, if they actually do have all that 4chan is the last place they should be
>>
Hot as hell! Great lips, perfect nose, fine brows. And brown hair ^^ At the look at your cloths, I can imaging that you listen to rock music (at general)

The only thing you need is a smile!
Try to get good thoughts, read positive things, avoid any shity web things where you see brutality, killing etc.
Get a positive hobby witch gives you positive energy a.s.o.

Super kissy lips!
>>
op stop attention whoring

you pass, and you know it.
also passing doesnt mean looking pretty

id put you at a 6-7/10

if you are that unhappy about your appearance save up money and start looking into surgery.
>>
I have a face a lot like OP's, but smaller lips and my chin is bigger.

that subtle difference kills the pass

ffs when
>>
Morgan u qt
>>
>>6123629
keep going you are hot xx
>>
>>6124855
>tells OP she has eyes of an asian male
worst. compliment. ever
shaking my head, fäm
>>
The transwoman who by her own transition convinced me to transition.

Stop. You're gorgeous. The end.
>>
>>6123629
Pass, but not to a board of angry trannies.
>>
>>6126828
>implying you would ever look as good and passable as her
dream on honey
>>
>>6123629
Honestly, you look great
I wish I had your facial features, they look harmonic and work well together
So, coming from a bio woman, you look better than many of us, myself included. Don't think that women are some kind of perfect doll-like creature with impeccably round faces and delicate pointy noses
If you saw my very feminine manjaw and manbrows you'd instantly feel ecstatic about your facial structure
>>
File: 1462247161580.jpg (47 KB, 417x358) Image search: [Google]
1462247161580.jpg
47 KB, 417x358
good job
>>
File: 1453799875063.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1453799875063.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>6123629
>>6123640

Your face is fine. Worry about other things like world hunger and disease.
>>
FFS.
>>
File: internally screaming.jpg (4 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
internally screaming.jpg
4 KB, 318x159
laura prepon get off my hon safe space, reee
>>
File: angry frog.jpg (14 KB, 260x190) Image search: [Google]
angry frog.jpg
14 KB, 260x190
I'LL NEVER LOOK AS GOOD AS YOU

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6127089
That frog's face isn't angry at all.

It's more like confused or smarmy
>>
>>6123629
>>6123640
>>6123649
>>6123660
I've seen plenty of "cis" [I hate that word] women that have the same features you have. It's normal.

I'm honestly jelly of your chin. I have ugly an butt chin dimple.
>>
>>6127608
*an ugly

fuckin typos
>>
>>6127159
autism speaks
>>
>>6126838
Passed with effort before mones. Attractive pass now. Try harder.
>>
I think you got a "Donna from That 70's Show" look to you. Very attractive imo
>>
You are this person?

http://imgur.com/ITgfJQC
>>
>>6127937
holy shit that's a really ugly man on the left

key to passing revealed: be an ugly man and you'll pass the best
>>
>>6127683
You're the autist for using reeeeee memes
>>
>>6128065
>literally an elementary school tier response
thanks for confirming your autism status
>>
>>6123629
passers out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>6123710
Agreed. A bit of weight would help her case.

5.9.10. Smile and keep moving up.
>>
>>6126903
Manjaw?
..manbrows?
If you're talking about your eyebrows, those aren't part of facial structure and I pluck the shit out of mine. If you legit have a worse brow than me as a cis woman you might have hormone problems.

I understand what testosterone does to a face very well. I don't need to be a perfect doll creature and I certainly don't want a round face. I just want the affects of testosterone, which are painfully obvious to me, gone from my face.
>>
>>6123640
Nose is fine. Brow makes you less passable true. But you look good for a mtf. You shouldn't feel suicidal..
>>
>>6123832
Well op doesnt look like this because her androgebic frontal sinus and nose expanded farther than a woman's does.

This is what good ffs is for. Setting back the forehead and and nose bridge like it is naturally in cis females.

Doesnt mean op looks bad for a tranny though. Shed quite pretty
>>
>>6125142
Ya this is basically what I meant. Your beautiful op. But you have typical tranny problems than 95% of mtfs have. Thing is you have beauty underneath which they don't.
>>
>>6123629

You are actually fine.

Just smile a bit more, and you will be pretty.
>>
You serious? You're cute as fuck OP
>>
8/10 would date you OP
>>
>>6125503
>pumped full of cum from hundreds of different men all hours of the day until she's just an empty shell who can only think in terms of giving blowjobs and squeezing cocks deep up her ass like a barely conscious human sex doll.

Stop. I can only get so hard.
>>
>>6123629

Why don't you cam anymore? This girl used to get around 600+ ppl in her room, so she has to have to some idea that she's attractive. She either can't see herself in a positive light or is a filthy attention whore.

>>6129798

>Thing is you have beauty underneath which they don't.

You don't even know this woman anon, you can't say that.
>>
File: 230.jpg (237 KB, 760x901) Image search: [Google]
230.jpg
237 KB, 760x901
Fuck off attention whore. You pass fine and you know it. Maybe not a 10/10 but it doesn't matter. You'll never understand the pain of a megahon like me.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.