[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is Happening™
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: killme.jpg (22 KB, 361x251) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
22 KB, 361x251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1s5e4RXDjM
>>
Lole this is fucking great. Non-passing hons have made it so that the dykes who all-too-often are radfem and hate trannies are the only ones getting harrassed over this.
>>
>>6121922

We already know about her. Why does this video have you upset?
>>
>>6121935
Because I am tardy to the party it seems
>>
>>6121954

You're not even the first person to repost it, as a matter of fact. But at least this is not those repressed /pol/ trannies spamming that retarded American College of Pediatricians statement about trans children a few weeks back.
>>
>>6121981
What statement?
>>
>>6122101
>What Google?
>>
>>6121922
This incident happened in Las Vegas in like December.
>>
File: fry.jpg (18 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fry.jpg
18 KB, 500x375
>>6121922
i don't believe that's a girl, i am with the baldy mcpig there

>that rather faggy gay man's voice
>that enormous hand
>that enormous veiny forearm
>"but i'm officially [gets cut off]" (literally no female would start with this sentence if they wanted to prove what they are)

totally unconvincing hon/5
>>
File: professor-oak-gary-confused-1.jpg (60 KB, 302x385) Image search: [Google]
professor-oak-gary-confused-1.jpg
60 KB, 302x385
Learn from Oak
>First of all, are you a boy or a girl

But check that super hon comming out of the stall at 0:11, now that is a MAAAAN BABY!!!
>>
>>6122101

http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
>>
>>6121922
The police should be sued for infiltrating the womens bathroom.

>>6122861
Are you stupid?

Somebody sounding like a man, and looking like a man, is not a reason to remove the person from there. It's likely to be a ftm, who should be in the womens bathroom.
What they should be looking for is people who dress feminine but look like men.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.