[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All male gangbang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 888_1000.jpg (46 KB, 448x300) Image search: [Google]
888_1000.jpg
46 KB, 448x300
Is fantasy anywhere near that of reality?
>>
I'd love to be the guy fucked by all those beefy men.

Kik Larryftw254

I'll also accept any dick pics
>>
ever done it for real?
>>
>>6121684
I've tried a threesome and it wasn't anything that special. It was kind of uncomfortable and things got a little too rough for my liking. I probably wouldn't repeat the experience.
I knew both guys fairly well yet it just felt like a rough uncoordinated hookup. Couldn't really kiss or cuddle so it was pretty meh
>>
that is a worry - the gang getting out of control but I suppose that is kinda the attraction too - the possibility of it getting like that
>>
>>6121786
It's mainly that there's a lot of stuff going on so there's less communication. Less body touching as well due to the "positioning" of things with two people banging you
If you're really interested try a threesome before group sex. I've never had a gangbang but I'd imagine if you dislike three ways you're probably not going to want more than that.
>>
Thanks for the advice - I'll have to try and find a couple of guys now.
>>
>>6121684

I've been with 3 guys at once...it was pretty hot- never got super aggro or anything- basically just one fucking me with the other 2 stood in front of me feeding me...they eventually flipped me on my back and straddled my face.
What I really liked was when they switched- so hot knowing one guy just finished and another right behind filling me back up.
it was the longest I had even been fucked before and kind of had to shut it down after awhile but the best part was taking the 3 loads on my face. would def do it again...
>>
Wow - that sounds hot - I think that's what I really find the main reason for liking the idea. Almost a loss of control - Surrounded by them, all wanting their chance with me being the center of attention. One after the after with no rest, just again and again until they all have had their fill and let me finally rest exhausted
>>
>>6123110
Nice blogpost, grandpa.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.