[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pegging thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
Any cis guys get fucked by a qt grill with a strapon? What's it like?
>>
>>6120508
i want to do this but i dont want to be bad at it :( bi guys plz respond
>>
My longest standing fantasy.
>>
>>6121825
Its pretty good senpai, but get lube. Almost to the point of lube enema when you do it.
>>
>>6120508

I was going to create a thread about this. I'm straight but can anyone redpill me on dildos. First I did research and discovered the best ones were silicone that was free from chemicals. I got a Tantus one. I cant feel anything using it though. Is it supposed to be pleasurable like masturbation. I see people cumming from anal but I don't think I will every be able to.
>>
>>6129720
>straightfagts >>>/out/
>>
>>6129727

Even on a fag board you cant get fag advice. Typical 4chan lol.
>>
>>6121825

Try it with someone you can relax with and talk to. Keep talking and trying it with them until you get it how you like it, or get tired of it.

There's no magic special thing you can read that will make you good at anything to do with sex. Just talk to people, or wait 30 years until you're stuck with decades of regret and a spouse you're scared to talk to like the million sad sacks on every gay sex site ever.
>>
>>6129720
This. I tried very briefly when I was young, didn't know about prostrate massaging etc. Haven't tried it since. Would be interested to try with a grill if we had a relationship that open.
>>6129057
Probs a small dildo would be good? I'd want to try solo play to see if I liked it first.
>>6129727
Don't Judge me for fapping to traps and being attracted to women, I didn't choose this but boy do I enjoy it.
>>6130707
Kek
>>6131043
I'd try almost anything with someone open minded desu. Just take it slow
>>
>>6129720
The best ones are glass and stainless steel.
The problem with silicone is it can be faked. There are lots of blogs that do chemical testing on supposed silicone toys, so make sure you research what you're buying!
The majority of toys marketed as silicone are not silicone. There's no regulations forcing them to identify the material of the toy properly and making a sex toy look and feel like silicone is pretty easy.
>>
>>6131284
What's the pros and cons of different materials?
Also prostrate massagers what do? Grind away randomly?
>>
>>6131305
Glass and steel are heavy, steel slightly more. But they're rigid, some people don't like that. They also both hold temperatures, hot or cold, for quite a while.
Silicone is just silicone I guess lol
It's soft, slightly squishy and bendy, and safe if it's real silicone. It's pretty much your standard dildo material.

I've never used prostate massagers, a curved dildo works just as good. Just do slight motions, you'll have to try out what works for you. Squeeze your kegal muscles to help push your prostate around and it makes it a little easier. You just gotta try different things.
Contrary to popular belief you do not need to "find" your prostate to have an anal orgasm. Your prostate contains no nerves, which is why a lot of men are not aware they have prostate cancer. What you should be doing is stroking the side of your prostate to stimulate nerves in your soft tissue surrounding the prostate. It's called the prostatic plexus and it's nerves also extend toward your penis. So you are looking for a general area, not a specific spot to poke. Poking your prostate is really unhealthy, don't do it. You want to put pressure evenly across the area so you're not just ramming shit straight into your prostate and bruising it.
>>
No, plastic dicks are garbage and women are worthless as tops. There exists no real woman who know how to, let alone enjoys fucking a man in the ass. At best it'll feel like getting a prostate exam from c3po. Your best bet is to find a cute guy or dominant trap to stuff you the right way.
>>
>>6131874

Thank you. This is the info I was looking for.
>>
>>6131973
So much this. I've been pegged by women and fucked by guys and there is a huge difference. I suppose some women can get into it but there's nothing like having a guy laying on your back, holding you and he pushes his cock into your ass. He tells you how tight you are and groans each time the head of his cock pushes into your hole.

Women? "When can I stop?"
"I'm tired."
"These straps hurt."
"When can we go out to dinner?"
"Did you let the dog out? I smell poop."
>>
>>6131284
wow, didn't know that. thanks!
>>
what are some strapons that can orgasm the wearer? im not looking for anything insane (i don't want to come first). just something capable, since most people don't like to finish their partner after they've come and im gonna be horny as hell after
>>
>>6131973

if it were as easy as you make it sound to find a decent looking top trap then I'd be all over that shit
>>
I'm a trans guy, and I often peg my cis boyfriend. He says it feels strange at first, but eventually every part of him tingles, even his lips and fingers.
>>
>>6133507
The Vixen Nexus is the classic one.

The Feeldoe was designed by a lesbian and was the one that actually worked.

The Realdoe is a Feeldoe that looks like a dick.

The FunFactory Share was the next one that tried a different shape for the female top.

The Happy Valley Tango was the one after that that supposedly took the best parts of the Feeldoe and the Share and combined them. Best parts being that which works best for stimulating the female top.

Vixen then came out with a line that are not a double dildo. The female top does not insert them like the ones above. They just have weird nub ends that are just mean to stimulate the clit as she fucks her bottom. Probably meant for female and FtM "pure" tops that don't like to be penetrated.

The double dildos above will be marketed as "strapless strapons" but the top will still need to wear a strapon harness for them to work properly. Aslan leather makes the best harnesses. With RodeOh and SpareParts/Joque being the next best.

Everything else is cheap imitation. You'll spend 100-200 on the dildo and 100-300+ on the harness. Don't waste your money on cheaper harnesses if you can't afford the ones above. Do this instead: You can save money on the harness by learning to do a rope tie harness or have the top wear a pair of really tight button fly blue jean cutoff shorts with no underwear. She will then unbutton the middle buttons for the dildo.

>/blog
>>
>Getting pegged isn't gay

>Fucking a trap is
>>
>>6133390
They can't feel with a fake dick, what did you expect? Straight chicks in general are not tops. They're not gonna be getting any pleasure from topping, physically. Only of they enjoy seeing you being a bitch, maybe they'll get something out of it.
>>
>>6131874
Bruised prostate. How would you have found out about this anon?
>>
>>6137933
Both are as straight as it gets.
>>
>>6138031
Pain when urinating, unable to urinate completely, pain in lower abdomen, erectile dysfunction.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.