[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the /lgbt/ opinion about non binary genders or genderqueer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tZy3Syj.jpg (68 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tZy3Syj.jpg
68 KB, 500x750
you think that they are real, valid genders? or that is just tumblrina stupidity?

as a bisexual male, a separated gender for femboys and butch women can be beneficial for me and my dick.
>>
>>6119957
Tumblrina stupidity, why are you even asking, you should know the answer faggot
>>
not real
there are a bunch of threads already about this
>>
>>6119961
>Tumblrina stupidity
Just like the whole trans thing.
>>
>>6120089
>American Psychiatric Association = tumblr
refute me fggt
>>
>>6119957
I think they're gender expressions.

You don't need new genders if they're all just variations or absences of the existing genders.
>>
>>6120089
Are you confused because trans isn't a gender.
>>
>>6119961
fpbp
>>
>>6119957
>a separated gender for femboys and butch women can be beneficial for me and my dick
how. legit question
>>
>>6119957
Real as the people who identify a them are, but with absolutely zero importance to anyone else. Anyone who insists on being treated a special way because they feel they defy categorization is just vying for attention.
>>
>>6119957
It's tumblr stupidity.

First of all, the thing they've created a 100 new names for, already has a name.
Transvestitism.

Transvestites feel that they want or need to pretend to be the opposite sex temporarily, but they would not want to change their actual sex.
If this is because of some neurological differences, or just plain a mental disorder, isn't known.

Most of the "genderfluids" and what not, don't even feel like they want to be the opposite sex temporarily, they just noticed they don't fit the stereotype and thus must be trans.
With that, they decide that they need to be the ambassador of trans, and be the spokes person of all trans people, and make up new rules of what transsexualism includes.
>>
>>6122132
One of the things that gives me way too much schadenfreude is seeing FTMTF tumblristas online complaining about being hairy and missing their tits. Be genderfuck or whatever instead of chopping off your tits to gain that fabled male privilege.
>>
>>6124477
Kek do you have any links? That sounds hilarious.
>>
>>6124477
Or just leave them alone and not care what they type online. I wouldn't even know where to look for what you're describing in nuance, other than "tumblr" and that's not really specific.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.