[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish this life thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o1s2b0Vhmd1v16wn3o1_500.jpg (53 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1s2b0Vhmd1v16wn3o1_500.jpg
53 KB, 500x403
Thread to write down things you wish for in your life.

>I want a strong dominant daddy bf to spoil and take care of me
>>
I want my own space and for other people to fuck off
>>
>>6118753
I want to not feel like a void every waking second
>>
>>6118753
family
>>
>>6118753
To be happy
>>
I want strong friendships and fulfilling conversations.
>>
an Israeli mauser
>>
File: winter-houses-2__880.jpg (256 KB, 880x648) Image search: [Google]
winter-houses-2__880.jpg
256 KB, 880x648
This + dogbro and bf
>>
>>6120697
>>6120884

seconding
>>
>>6118753
To kick my drinking habit. My life would be exponentially better if I could :/
>>
>>6118753

To be sexy.
>>
>>6118753

A time machine or a quick death in the next hour.
>>
to be happy or to be straight
>>
A nice boy to go hunting and camping with.
>>
>>6127092
Awesome!

I'd just love to be able to marry the man i love, have a family together, build a life as a couple.
>>
To be free from hookup culture and work on the body I always wanted, and find my own group of gay friends to accept and love me for being me. To finding a good enough life to be free from depression without the need for medication. To eventually finally finding my first love. And many more things beyond that.....
>>
To die in my sleep
>>
A cute twink to cuddle with tbqh :3
Who also likes using me as a toilet
>>
Three people to travel with me like family and maybe play music who don't fucking care about talking about elections, gender bullshit, bullshit bullshit, more American bullshit blah blah.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.