[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too open minded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Okay, I don't know where to turn to so here I am in the LGBT board.

I'm a gay cis guy and earlier this evening, my parents called me to help them make the dishes and everything was going good for about 2 minutes until they turned to the subject of camwhoring/e-whoring. They told me they knew I camwhore (which is partially true) and told me to live my sexuality however I wanted to. I was weirded the fuck out and I was uncomfortable throughout the whole conversation..

So here's my question, is it possible for parents to be way too open minded?
>>
>>6117920
Honestly yeah, I think so. Or supportive in a cringey way. I just want them to leave the fact that I'm a huge sissy faggot alone and never discuss it or even allude to its presence.

Also, how much do you make camwhoring, if you don't mind me asking? What exactly do you do?
>>
>>6117920
Maybe they think that if they go against it you will rebel, or you'll just use an 'ism' word and silence the opposition and claim victory.
>>
>>6117920
I mean no but there's a thing like privacy and not embarrassing people. You can be open minded without putting people on the spot. It sounds like how talk show hosts ask trans women about their genitals. I would tell them that they made you uncomfortable talking about it.
>>
>>6117943
That's why I said it was partially true, I don't really camwhore, I guess It'd be camslut because I don't get paid. I exchange pics4pics.

I pretty much record myself doing things on cam with my toys but don't expect anything in exchange, but pictures/videos were always welcome.
>>
>>6117920
yeah, but they mean well. maybe just tell them you'd rather not talk about your sex life, or try to avoid talking about it as much as possible.
it's awkward, but it's also kind of sweet and kind of funny, isn't it?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.