[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I never be a real girl and its too late for mones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1416025321773.jpg (26 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1416025321773.jpg
26 KB, 400x343
>I never be a real girl and its too late for mones
>>
>>6117643
How old?
>>
File: 1461537669012.jpg (75 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
1461537669012.jpg
75 KB, 563x600
>>6117648
>>
>>6117655
not too old if you have a good set to work with, but 'tis rare
>>
There's too late to be pretty, then there's too late to pass. But it's not too late to see if the mones make you generally feel better.
>>
>>6117655
oh fuck off, stop swallowing this board's epin maymays about needing to start at 16 or you have no chance.
sure, chances are you won't be the prettiest girl in the world and you need to actually work at makeup and shit, but there's a huge difference between being a kawaii animu qt and passing. there's a lot of ugly ladies in the world that pass just fine.
>>
>>6117643
I transitioned at 24. Only about 8 months in HRT pass about 90% of the time. Almost have a good voice down.

It's not too late if you work at it and have decent genetics. If you were a big guy, yeah prolly 2 late
>>
>>6117643
don't give up hope. there are plenty of places in almost every country that will accept you. I bet you are very beautiful. some guys like manly chicks with dicks, and some chicks like dudes with vulvas. I'm sure if you transitioned then a few years later someone will likely want to bang the shit out of you.
>>
File: 1461632082015.jpg (95 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1461632082015.jpg
95 KB, 960x640
>>6117655
>tfw 26
>>
>>6117852
T-th-thank you
>>
You're not too old. Hey if you want some help finding resources, I'd be happy to help! I know it can be hard and overwhelming to find the right sorts of places and people. If anyone for that matter needs help, I would love to help. I started at 21, and I've been fortunate enough to have help from others. I want to extend the same hand out to people.
Pic is me. If someone needs my help, or someone to talk to, I'm here.
>>
>>6117852

Came here to post this. I believe there are more people who are interested in androgynous characteristics than most people think.

Many people don't understand the orientation toward androgynous characteristics, so we tend to be ignored and written off.

Despite what most people think, it is absolutely possible to be a straight male who is interested in transwomen -- including transwomen who elect not to have surgery. We are greatly undercounted, because nobody even thinks to count us.

Don't listen to the media about this -- the public discussion of this is all way too new for the media to get right.
>>
>>6117950
Forgot to mention I'm 22 now. lol
>>
>>6117953
Thank you for posting something so positive. In addition to that though, I think it's definitely priority #1 to be happy with yourself. So, OP, find a place to be happy with at first, whether it's that you're on the right path or that you like who you are as a person. :)
>>
>>6117950
Has the HRT impacted your health in any way? I just read a website about osteoporosis and stuff like that; they made it seem like you're going to be a walking corpse. I turn 23 in October and want to look as fem as possible - not trans and I don't really fit into femgen either. I look pretty young, but don't want time to keep going by. Also I still live with my Mom and she'd likely think I was a freak, so I am not really sure what to do.
>>
File: cha.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
cha.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>6117950
>thinks starting hormones at 25 is no different from starting hormones at 21
many masculine changes happen between ages 22 and 23 so don't give OP false hope
>>
>>6118084
Hi, thanks for your question. No, I haven't been adversely affected. But there are plenty of things to look out for... in addition to your genetics and what risks you have, increased risk of breast cancer, risk of weight gain (or harder to lose weight/slowed metabolism), hot flashes, and many other things. It's obviously best to go to an endocrinologist and have yourself routinely tested/checked on. You might be able to find an informed consent clinic depending on where you live. I understand your concerns about your mom. It's honestly up to you, but it's a good idea to at least talk to a therapist, maybe you can sort out your thoughts better. :)
>>
>>6118094
I understand your point, but I have friends who have started out later than 25. They look lovely. It depends on the person, obviously, but I'm not going to toss OP to the dogs. There's not a promised fix for everything, but I'm offering my help. Hormones can go a LONG way, too (once again, depending on the person). There's not a reason to just give up. There were a lot of times I wanted to just give up in the beginning, because it can be really hard in the beginning.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.