[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Straight" Friend auctioning Virginity to older men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: auction-pic-1.jpg (397 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
auction-pic-1.jpg
397 KB, 900x900
Need help /lgbt/

Friend 18 Male, claims he is straight, which is 100& utter bullshit.

He has been talking about selling off his virginity to older money. Probably fullfilling some rape fantasy or whatever.

What to do? + Is there even a market for such a thing?
>>
*He wants to sell his virginity to older men, and get fucked in the ass, but claims he is straight.

I thought it was a joke, but he's been bringing it up for longer than a week and doing research.
>>
I'm a 100% serious here and not trolling, expect a response from this board.
>>
>>6116819
Yeah there's a market for it. Just go on grindr and put that you're straight and thirsty old men will be all over that shit. Then just tell them you want a "donation" first.
>>
he probably isn't all that straight. offer to buy it yourself so it remains among friends and you lessen the chances of aids or just a horrible experience.
post pics.
>>
>>6116966
Yeah, no...

Besides at least partially he wants to whore out for money.
>>
i'm not a parent but this thread almost makes me want to cry imagining your friend's parents raising their son only to find out (or not, doesn't matter) that at the still very young age of 18 he's considering something so psychologically damaging and physiologically risky all for money.
>>
>>6117294
to clarify, young people typically lack the ability to accurately assess the consequences of their actions on themselves and others in the future. your friend thinks this is all fun and games but in a decade when he lays down to sleep and his mind races through innumerable filthy, shameful memories, he'll want to kill himself. this is not the way to start one's adult life, this is a recipe for suicide.
>>
>>6117195
Just tell him that your love for his boypussy is worth more than all the money in the world and that he should give his virgin hole to you. If he doesn't believe you, offer to give him a small taste of your undying love by letting him give you a blowjob.
>>
>>6117305
>>6117294

Ehh, his parents have their own problems. His mother is literally a hoarder/cat lady.

I do agree, selling yourself for money can fuck you up for life.
>>6117370
Nothing, but top rate advice from 4chan!
>>
>>6117564
>Nothing, but top rate advice from 4chan!
Don't give me lip, boy.
>>6116873
>expect a response from this board.
Take your expectations and shove them up your bp.
>>
>>6117564
Look dude, It's obvious he has a crush on you and wants you to save him and be his knight in shining armor. Just hold him and tell him you care too much about him to let him hurt himself, look deep into his eyes and then give him a deep loving kiss. Then smash that boypussy asap and make him yours, dog.
>>
>>6117979
Imho that's a good way to ruin a friendship.
>>
Slap that stupid bitch and tell him the real way to make money whoring as a 18 str8 boy is to suck dick for $.

It's less psychologically intrusive, less physically dangerous. And he always knows how to eat icecream or a lollipop, so there's no learning curve.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.