[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't Forget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1400326004971.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
1400326004971.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
I still want to get back with my ex-bf.

I still miss him, and I keep having dreams about him very often. He was just perfect, the archetype. At times when I've considered trying to find someone else, I found that I'd only want people that would resemble him both physically and in terms of personality. But why should I have to go for others like him, when he exists?

But the last thing he told me was to fuck off, that he'd file a restraining order if I kept trying to contact him. That was back in April of 2015. But I never cheated on him or really did wrong by him. I'll admit I didn't stand up for him and let my parents walk over our relationship and let them destroy our plans to meet up, but I was a NEET and I'd just been outed, and I was scared. But looking back at it now, I regret that so much that I didn't stand firm against them.

I want to be back with him. But I don't think it'll be possible. I keep hoping he'll message some day, maybe just wanting to talk. I get so disappointed when I open the inboxes of those e-mail accounts and see nothing from him. I never had anything good in my life until he came along, and then he went away and now I'm worse off in every way imaginable.
>>
>>6115293
now hes gone

and everything is shit

because everything is alwaus shut

thats the way its suppsoed to be
>>
File: sad_fact.png (21 KB, 222x211) Image search: [Google]
sad_fact.png
21 KB, 222x211
>>6115320
>because everything is alwaus shut

It wasn't shit when he was with me.
>>
>>6115293

>Destroyed our plans to meet up
>Never met in person
>Never had day to day interaction in a social setting
>If you're older than 18 and this immature there truly is no hope for you
>>
File: 1433825308001.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
1433825308001.png
20 KB, 638x547
>>6115491
Why are you making fun of me? I never did anything to you.
>>
>>6115876
Because you're obsessing over nothing. It's just an excuse to avoid taking risks now, imagining what if you took them in the past.
Just live your life, for fuck's sake.
>>
>didn't even meet
Stop. Get over it. Or be an hero. Your choice.
>>
>>6115491
>>6115876
Not even OP, but saying "lol it wasn't real cuz it was online xD" is the most normalfag-tier and idiotic thing one can say.

>implying online relationships aren't a must for homos

Because there must be so many other openly gay males wandering around wherever OP lives!
>>
>>6116654
True, but OP still should've made the effort to meet up instead of acting closeted.
>>
>>6116654

Not even though. My relationship started online too. The difference is I don't let myself get that attached to someone from the internet. I really was falling for him, and he was head over heels for me but I flat out told him if we don't meet up in the next 2 months this isn't going to work.

So we made it happen, and it's been pretty fantastic thus far. He wants to marry me, and I'm just trying to assess my life and figure out my next step, but hell, someday I might.

>>6115876
I'm not making fun of you OP, but you have to put things in perspective. I had my online BF phase, but by the time I was 16 I realized that it was a waste of time and I needed something real. So that's when I pursued a real relationship, and it was good while it lasted. Beat the hell out of whacking it every night with someone else on the internet knowing that as much as you want it to happen, it will more than likely not work out in the end. Find someone closer to you, something that's actually tangible. As much as it might seem so great having a relationship online, it can't hold a candle to actually being with someone, hugging, cuddling, kissing, sex. Find a relationship where the other person can't think about their response for a long while during a conversation, and has to be a real person with you. No matter how hard you fell for your internet boyfriend, it will be 10x better with something real.
>>
File: crying_pepe.png (58 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
crying_pepe.png
58 KB, 200x198
>>6116773
>>6116879
But I did try to meet up with him. I brought him an airplane ticket so he could come to me. But I was a NEET and didn't have much money after that purchase. I had thought my parents would let him stay over. But they got angry and said he couldn't.

I only had ~$100 left. I could have paid for a shit motel. But I was scared I was going to get kicked out, and that I'd need that money. So we had to cancel.

The week before he broke up, he called me and asked if I'd move with him: that he'd buy me a one-way ticket to him, and start a new life together. I said 'maybe'. But I should have said yes. I thought I had to stay here because I needed to find a job and all that, but look at me now - a year later and still a NEET loser.
>>
>>6116929
no, you shouldn't move with someone you don't know. that's idiotic.
you had a bad experience, now go and have more until you get a few good ones. end of story.
>>
You're that same guy who has made different variations of this thread multiple times aren't you?

Nigga you need to get some control
>>
>>6116957
What this anon said. You were going into an all or nothing relocation for some guy you havent met, into an untested relationship and living arrangement, with zero job prospect and would have possibly burned bridges with your only support line (your parents). That was only smart thing in your post desu.
>>
File: georges_brassens_fr.jpg (34 KB, 587x291) Image search: [Google]
georges_brassens_fr.jpg
34 KB, 587x291
>>6116957
>>6117299
But I did know him - he was my online friend first and bf later. I knew him as much as it's possible to know someone. Just because we weren't able to physically meet. We Skyped, did video-chat, talked by phone, texted, sent messages on e-mail.

>>6117155
>You're that same guy who has made different variations of this thread multiple times aren't you?

I miss him.
>>
File: vangoghs_at_eternity's_gate.jpg (212 KB, 1256x1611) Image search: [Google]
vangoghs_at_eternity's_gate.jpg
212 KB, 1256x1611
I suppose that part of the reason I can't get over it either is that he was such a handsome and attractive guy, one of those that you see on husbando threads and think to yourself: "I'd love to have someone like that", but know you could never actually be with.

I know that I could never hope to be with someone like that again. I'm ugly and unattractive and out-of-shape: I'm completely undesirable at the physical level - among other things -.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.