[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /scarves/ here ? I'm a gay guy who just bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: scarves-shirin-1.jpg (234 KB, 1244x960) Image search: [Google]
scarves-shirin-1.jpg
234 KB, 1244x960
Who else /scarves/ here ?

I'm a gay guy who just bought their first scarf from a women's clothing store. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>6110462
>from a women's clothing store
Soon hormones, skirt and heels.
>femgen on the job.
>>
At least the bait is getting more creative.
>>
>>6110475

Nope I'm cis.

It just looks good. Also why are scarves even gendered ?
>>
>>6110483
They always say that, sis.

Now go there and start. >>6110149
>>
>>6110491

Girls are gross. I like my nards and weenier.
>>
>>6110483
Because mainstream clothing stores like to propagate the insecurities of the average cis man.
>>
>>6110462
I own a couple infinity scarves and some regular ones. But I live in a cold climate so it's pretty normal here. I don't think there's much genderization of scarves other than maybe if you get pastel colours like yours.
>>
>>6110524

It's so dumb the scarf I bought doesn't have "girl" colors - it's black and white.It does have a softer fabric.
>>
My gayman friend has a serious collection of women's scarves. Not even femboy though, and no obvious desire to be
>>
>>6110537
Yeah I don't know. Tons of guys in Europe wear scarves (they're basically unisex), so it might just be a regional thing for you.
>>
>>6110537
Have you even looked around all that much? Scarves are everywhere. Try banana republic if you want thin, hipster type scarves.
Also stores that sell suits/tuxes usually have them as well and you can usually find infinity scarves there as well.
>>
I just knit mine, if you're into radio or podcasts it's a great mixture.
>>
>>6110462
fAGGOT.
>>
>>6110607
What's your favorite podcasts? I'm kinda weird so I listen to /out/ related stuff.
I learned to knit by watching my mom, never told her I know how to do it though lol.
>>
I have like 12 scarves. From simple black and white to autumn colour knit to paisley in royal blue.

Most of them are very warm, because I live in Scandinavia.
>>
File: WDAT0801U_noir_1[1].jpg (674 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
WDAT0801U_noir_1[1].jpg
674 KB, 2000x3000
Zadig Et Voltaire Anae scarf
GOAT
>>
>>6110627
I was really into Harmontown but it hasn't been that good this year. It's people who are into improv having the worst talk show and getting absurdely drunk. In the first years they had a D&D campaign that they could never remember next week, it was gold.
For news I like No Agenda. Two old dudes go through news from every source in the US, sometimes one of them defends conspiracies in decent ways (for example, with 9/11 one of them just goes for wtc7 and the saudi family being the only ones allowed to leave) while the other is a buzzkill. The only bad part is that they dedicate like half an hout to thank donations.
And some other stuff that wouldn't be 4chan aproved like Reasonably Sound.

I learned from the internet since my sister kept saying she would teach me and never did.
>>
>>6110691
The news/conspiracy old guys kinda reminds me of my uncles, kinda weird but feels comfy I would listen to it.
The drunk guys also sound quite fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 600x743
>>6110462
They're part of the femgen uniform, can confirm
>>
File: 895132_1342027638885_500_375.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
895132_1342027638885_500_375.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>6110715
Dan Harmon is the head writer of rick and morty, and you can tell that most of the not random humor comes from him. He also has a comptroller that is absurdely hot (pic related) and every single anecdote he has is about people telling him he's awesome without him trying. Great duo, Harmontown is a must if you like R&M or community.
>>
Am I the only one who hates infinity scarves? It's annoying when I find one that's a good color but it turns out to be one of those.
>>
>>6110799
I prefer them, they don't blow around in the wind as much
>>
>>6110836
You know, that's a good point. I still don't like how they look, though. Having those long flowing pieces of fabric just feels so elegant.
>>
>>6110462
>buying scarves
>not knitting/crocheting your own
Do you even /diy/, /fa/ggot?
>>
>>6113891

No I don't the value of my clothing depends on the price and brand
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.