[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet cute girl at party >shy as a motherfucker but cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: 1448145534620.png (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448145534620.png
10 KB, 500x500
>meet cute girl at party
>shy as a motherfucker but cute as a motherfucker
>get her number and kik
>talk for 5 months as friends
>tells me today she was actually a he
>been on hormones or whatever since the age of 14
>speechless and left that text as "read" but not sure what to say
>this was on monday
>mfw

WHAT FUCKING DO. THIS ISN'T WHAT I EXPECTED.
>>
if you like her then what's the problem?

stop being a fucking cuck
>>
explain that you have mixed feelings.
i mean, she interacted with you while you were hoping to fuck her. you weren't too honest from the start.
you could stay friends and count her a bro.
>>
>>6107144
This "girl" (I guess) is really cool, likes the same shit is me and fuck, I have no idea what to do. I'm straight for fuck's sake. Never in a million years would I thought I'd fall for someone like her.

>>6107148
We've been past the kiss phase and I didn't really wanna fuck her, she's too cute for fucking. More like cuddling, granted we never did that either.

I really have no idea what to do here.
>>
>>6107186
>oh no, i found someone who looks exactly like any other woman and that was even confirmed to be a woman in psychological tests attractive
>am i gay?
>>
>>6107186
It's rude to keep people hanging. You need to give her some kind of answer.
>>
>>6107186
>likes the same shit is me

Why do you think that is?
>>
Don't worry, if you've known her for 5 months you waited far too long to ask her out. Its too lat for that, so it's not something you'll ever have to worry about.
>>
>>6107137
You obviously dump her and accuse her of just trying to rape you. Straight males agree, gay males agree, lesbian female agree, FtM males agree, only MtF females and their chasers disagree. That's the vibe I get out of this.
>>
It's gay if the XY chromosomes are touching.
>>
>>6107137
If it turns you off with them, just be honest and upfront rather than leaving them hanging like that.
>>
>>6107137
Hypothetically speaking if I was that girl and I used 4chan like most other young people my age and I saw this thread I would become asexual.

I would be so afraid of intimacy and bad reactions that I would minimize my presence to the world. I would put up a cold exterior and refuse to interact deeper than acquaintances with anyone I met. I would do everything I can to make it impossible to be called "This "girl" (I guess)" by the person I like or even worse to be called a rapist.
>>
>>6108677

This, beta. It's over.

>>6108817

Good thing the cells keep all that genetic male goodness self-contained within themselves.
>>
>>6107137
fuck the tranny
>>
File: 1399778381405.jpg (28 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
1399778381405.jpg
28 KB, 601x695
>>6107137

>been on hormones or whatever since the age of 14

This pulverizes the non-passing tranny's already broken soul.
>>
>>6107137

Just pick up the thread like nothing happened and ask if she wants to go grab a beer or have a slice of pizza or something
>>
>>6108861
you guys dont already do this?

love is a weakness

craaawwwliiinnggg
>>
>>6107186
you're an asshole and she deserves better than you. might as well be honest with her so that she doesn't have to waste her time on a transphobic piece of shit
>>
>>6109215

give people some slack, this is new to a lot of people
>>
>>6108638
>And she has a penis.
>>
>>6109215

What >>6109491 said. His reaction isn't outright hateful. It was a reasonable response between societal indoctrination against trans people and his attraction to her. He's just dealing with cognitive dissonance. He'll most likely get over it.
>>
You kissed her and it was okay, right? You didn't feel anything wrong? Then just explain that you're not really into this, if you're willing to try let her know that you'll take a chance but let her know that you could be out at some point when she takes her skirt down.
A lot of gay guys try having sex with a girl and just can't do it once they are both naked, no matter how much they wanted for whatever reasson, and in most cases when a woman sees that it just doesn't get up she won't push it too much.

I'd recommend trying, just because you might be more of a deviant than you think. But if the bare idea grosses you out just explain it. You can still be friends if you want, it's easier than being friends with an ex and people pull that shit off some times.

>>6108817
only if the Y ones do, many gay men are actually lesbians.
>>
>>6107137
Just tell her how you feel about the whole situation. It's obviously different to you, and if you're willing to try it let her know. Tell her you're extremely unsure if this will work out, or not just for the simple reason that having a penis may be a turn off. We're not happy we have one either, but we understand. For most guys that do eventually give us a chance they end up ending the relationship simply for the fact that after trying they still can't get off which is completely understandable. If you like her then give it a try because if she fooled you, and has been on hormones that long, then she's doing something right. Not all of us are bat shit insane. (Insert 4chan user quote to contradict me here that being a tranny is insane) Most of us just want someone to fuck us right, snuggle with us, and make us feel secure and special, basically the wants of most girls. From the way you describe her it seems like she doesn't "go out" very often and if she does it doesn't last very long. This probably means if you do end up dating her she will cherish you much more than cis girls would, most of us do anyway. Don't be a pussy though, if you haven't made up your mind by tomorrow tell her goodbye cause you're wasting her time. Dragging it on hurts her because she'll either feel like something might be there, or get depressed about why she can't be like other normal girls. Good luck anon <3
>>
File: 1420989527241.jpg (48 KB, 445x639) Image search: [Google]
1420989527241.jpg
48 KB, 445x639
>>6107137
"Sorry, but I need some time to think, this really caught me as a surprise. I won't cut any connection though, I just need time."
There. Another free week for you.
Now with your usage of words, think like a motherfucker.
>>
>>6107148
>i mean, she interacted with you while you were hoping to fuck her. you weren't too honest from the start.

Guys are always hoping to fuck attractive women. Just because he didn't deliver her a formal declaration of intentions signed by his lawyer doesn't mean he was dishonest.

>>6107186
>I'm straight for fuck's sake.

If you're straight, and you still like her, then it can't be that gay can it nigger?
>>
>>6110287
It's a little gay, but we're all a little gay.
>>
>>6107137

Have you decided what to do, OP?
>>
>>6107137
>WHAT FUCKING DO.
post her pic, obviously
>>
>>6110287
I was just saying that
>I became your friend but didn't tell you it's because I wanted to fuck you
>I became your friend but didn't tell you something personal about who I am
Aren't all that different. You can't expect guys to not want to fuck someone hot open to them, you can't expect transgirls to go around telling everyone everything.
>>
OP here.

So basically I told her she surprised the shit out of me and then she did the thing and started fucking crying into my shirt. For fuck's sake, not even ten words in and she started the goddamn cocksucking waterworks. I held her and calmed her down, hugged her as hard as I could and told her I'm sorry if I made her feel a certain way and told her I like her as a friend and as a person because so far, no one has made me feel the way she made me feel. She told me she felt the same way and wants to know what we're gonna do about it. I told her we should take time to just be friends first and talk about things, a lot of things. Kissed her on the cheek and left her doorstep.

We're hanging out tomorrow. How did I do?
>>
>>6119725
did you say you had already kissed?
>>
>>6119725
Good boy. You'll be deep throating her feminine member in no time flat. I give it a week.
>>
File: 1461649856856.jpg (409 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
1461649856856.jpg
409 KB, 2304x1296
>>6107137
cum in her butt you faggot
>>
>>6107186
>This "girl" (I guess)
Leave her alone, she will find somebody who isn't some immature little boy.
Honestly, to be with a manbaby like you, you should be classified as a pedophile.

Guessing you made this up on your own, now trying to play out your creepy chaser fetish.
>>
>>6119725
You did good :') you're an alright guy, op
>>
File: WINNER_WINNER.gif (1 MB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
WINNER_WINNER.gif
1 MB, 320x232
>>6110287
>If you're straight, and you still like her, then it can't be that gay can it nigger?
Best advice I've seen in one of these threads for a long time. Just go for it OP and don't get too hung up on labels.
>>
Op you are an pice of shit. Leave her alone.
>>
>>6119760
Yes.

>>6119769
No thanks.

>>6119781
Who is this semen demon?

>>6119860
Not sure, according to these anons, I'm a piece of shit...why?
>>
>>6119953
Because you're being a transphobic piece of human garbage to this woman because of your "concern" (read: transphobia) about her man bits - - which she likely hates.

I'm a gay dude dating a pre everything transman - - I'm attracted to him because I'm not a "confused" shitpile.
>>
>>6119959
I still don't get your logic here dude. I'm a transphobe because I was confused about liking this girl?

Fuck you buddy, I really like this girl and fuck anyone who says otherwise.
>>
>>6119959
are you going to eat her vagina?
>>
>>6119959
>I'm a gay dude dating a pre everything transman - - I'm attracted to him because I'm not a "confused" shitpile.
congradulations, you're straight.
>>
>>6119959
is an ftm's vagina considered a boipucci?
>>
>>6119959
so do you enjoy her boobs and cute feminine voice? Careful not to get her pregnant and watch out when she gets her period. Girls, especially ftms, feel like shit when they get their periods.
>>
Straight guy here.

My thing is that whenever I learn a girl is trans my thought is "oh that explains a lot" and i can never see them in the same way again.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 150x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 150x170
>>6119725
Good job, OP.
>>
File: 1457268260298.jpg (40 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1457268260298.jpg
40 KB, 479x720
>confused people are transphobic subhuman nigger cunts

tumblr, ladies and gentlemen. most people wouldn't do what op did in his position. nine times out of ten, guys would go "LOL EWW TRANNY" and hurt the girl. at least op had the cojones to talk to her about it and even go as far to meet with her in person, console her and kiss her.
>>
So general consensus, did I fuck up or what?

Lol I even have a song for her:

https://youtu.be/RMc4NpX_VsI
>>
>>6109215
>wanna have sex anon teehee
>btw I'm a man
>I have a penis
>lol just thought I'd mention it
And you probably think the other guy is immature.
>>
>>6119988
As a cis can confirm.
I either would have fugged straight away or cut contact immediately. Probably the later.
>>
>>6119988
>cojones
What the hell are those?
>>
>>6120511

Balls, works the same way as in English. I.E. "The reason you're still single is because you don't have the balls to ask her out, man."
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.