[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friends forgot I'm gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: rocks.png (326 KB, 855x271) Image search: [Google]
rocks.png
326 KB, 855x271
I'm gay. I'm 27. I came out as gay to my friends when I was bout 23 and they were OK with it.

Yesterday we were out drinking and the conversation turned to me being single and when I was going to get a girlfriend. I don't talk about this sort of stuff and keep my dating habits to myself, but can they really have just forgotten that I'm gay? I was pretty explicit about it when I came out, and I have mentioned it a few times since but not often.

What do you think? Could they really have just forgotten about something like that, Or are they in denial or what?
>>
they either forgot or dont think you are,
Maybe your friends assoicate gay with flamboyant and fucking every fag.
If you were a normal guy who "acted straight" and didnt talk about relationships. who knows
That or they herd you were straight
>>
You're lucky
Every conversation among my friends that goes on long enough always includes at least one jab at my sexuality or gender identity because it's apparently hilarious that I'm effeminate
>>
>>6107180
>effeminate
Lol that's funny, I don't blame them
>>
>>6107207
I can't blame them either, honestly
But I do wish they would point out specific things instead of the "anon's such a girly faggot!" *cue laughter*
It would be more entertaining for me
>>
>>6105920
>be me
>deep voice
>most coworkers totally forget that I'm gay
>only one coworker constantly calls me a fag but says that he has a right since he's bisexual
>>6107180
effeminate guys are cute
>>
>>6105920
My mom forgot all the time for a few years after I came out. She wasn't even in denial, I don't think, just thrown off by me not being a catty hairdresser or some shit.
>>
>>6107233
haha, you're a girly faggot
>>
Maybe it's a good thing they forgot. It shows they don't care you're gay and just want to be your friend.
>>
>>6107428
>>6107454
But I'm trans and haven't told them
Although it probably wouldn't be a surprise
>>
>>6105920
Sounds like they forgot at the time, if it bothers you just remind them during a conversation like that

IMO it's a good thing because you're not trying to make it a massive part of your identity
>>
>>6105920
if you didn't tell them, they wouldn't have forgotten.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.