[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: 1415897759075.jpg (187 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1415897759075.jpg
187 KB, 500x500
>spam "tfw no qt bf"
>cute gay adds me
>talking about stuff for 3 days
>he sends me lewd pics
>masturbate together online
>he wants to cam for me
>he does
>after that regrets it and deletes me, saying he doesn't like men

w-what
>>
>>6104851

faggot
>>
He's dealing with his issues, I'm sure that you're aware that people have issues. If it's not accepting their sexuality it's low self esteem, parent issues, paranoia, and so on.
You could try the old
>dude, you know you can like girls and some times like guys, just relax and let things happen. I'll be there with you if you want to talk things or take it at your own rhythm.
Spoilers: you aren't contracturally obligated to be there for him.
>>
hes obviously exploring and dealing with issues in his sexuality. He freaked out because things happened and he went into repressing it, it might be days or years before he goes again but lets hope he figures things out

Dont expect him to come back, its normal in this kinda stuff to not go back but just try new because they are too embarrassed
>>
>>6104928
>In the middle of giving the trap some head, he realized he had a dick in his mouth and he wasn't with a woman.
He was kind of slow, right?
Also, who wants to blow a trap? what's the point? all you're seeing is a dick, balls, belly and legs; even if feminine you're pretty focused on the least feminine parts you could find.
>>
>>6104934
>>6104887
This kinda makes me mad because he said at first that he doesn't just want a jerkbuddy and looks for an actual boyfriend, then after shoving things up his ass and talking about where he would like to have my dick he somehow realizes he doesn't want that after all. Oh well
It was too good to be allowed for me I guess
>>
File: [s]he's like a prince.png (228 KB, 850x1252) Image search: [Google]
[s]he's like a prince.png
228 KB, 850x1252
>>6104985
He bit more than he could chew, got anxious and burned himself out. He really wants the cock but realized the implications and got afraid. The correct solution would be having someone who's willing to slowly walk him through the motions. That someone doesn't have to be you, if you force yourself both will be hurt.
>>
>>6104967

But the femininity of the putatively masculine organs is what makes it so delicious.
>>
>>6104851
Hahaha I giggled.
>>
>>6105060
There is really nothing feminine about it. That's like saying masculine vagina. That's like saying I was licking her flaps until I realized I didn't have a cock down my throat.
>>
>>6105060
More like the contrast, jumping right into the least feminine area ruins that. We all like something like mayo in a sandwich, not some bread in a cup of mayo.
>>
>>6105145
wow. This post. Amazing counterpoint to the "feminine penis girltinkler" bull shit.

A dick is a dick and you gay for liking it
>>
File: would a girl be a friend?.png (358 KB, 830x785) Image search: [Google]
would a girl be a friend?.png
358 KB, 830x785
>>6105145
>fuck, when is the cock gonna come out?
>oh, yeah, right
>>
File: 1449588317421.gif (452 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1449588317421.gif
452 KB, 500x294
>>6104851
Tried the same thing once, then he asked to date and 4 days later changed his mind. I don't have time for this type of person so I just cut contact.

Surprise surprise, he was one of those insecure bisexual nu-males. I should have believed the memes.

Moral of the story, the world is full of stupid people and romantic online relationships seldom work.
>>
>>6105286
>he didn't believe the memes
>>
>>6105312
Now I do.
>>
File: smug anime.jpg (7 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
smug anime.jpg
7 KB, 229x220
>>6104851
>Not bullying him until he breaks.
>Not mainling him panties and socks.
>Not forcing him to take hormones.
That's where you did it wrong, you could just have told him it wasn't gay if he looked like a girl and took the nice pills.
>>
>>6104967
I'd wanna blow a trap because I'm a faggot who likes feminized guys, e.g. pseudo-girls.
>>
>>6105952
you're saying he though that or it's how it works with you? If the second, that's cool, you're going for the full package. Face, body and package.
>>
>>6105989
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. I'd say she if that's what she wants. Doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>6105145
>That's like saying masculine vagina.

You ever seen an FtM's clit after T?
>>
>>6106260
oh the horror
>>
File: assburger.png (50 KB, 302x389) Image search: [Google]
assburger.png
50 KB, 302x389
Do people want me to blackmail them if they tell me "Will you blackmail me?"
I can't tell if they want that as part of their fetish or it's serious
>>
you've become a /r/4chan post, OP
>>
>>6104851
Similar thing happened to me. I don't get it mang.
>>
>>6104967

You're assuming everyone who is into traps considers themselves some kind of straight.

I'm into girly boys because I like their delicate bodies, cute faces and girly personalities. I still want to suck cock and get fucked in the ass.

If I didn't, what would even be the point of fucking someone male? I may as well just date a flat chested girl at that point, they're easier to find.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.