[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1461119662648.jpg (50 KB, 642x479) Image search: [Google]
1461119662648.jpg
50 KB, 642x479
So...me and this bottom have been hooking up for about a month. Sex has been amazing and he's actually a really cool guy.

Well today he was running errands in town and asked if I wanted to tag along, and I accepted. We spent the rest of the afternoon talking and shopping, got some coffee. It felt like a date and I liked it. At one point I told him this felt like a date and he just smiled and kind of blushed and agreed.

When we got back to my place we took a shower together and we locked lips, i mean lile we really kissed. I carried him to the bed and we had the most passionate and intimate sex I've ever had. Everything was so sensual and right.

We blow our loads almost together, me inside him and he blew on his belly. I rolled over and he wrapped himself around me, i could feel my cum from his butt dripping on to my thigh. He looked up at me with those blue eyes and said "Are you my boyfriend?"

"Damn right"

ITT: first LGBT relationship stories
>>
>>6104314
Oh my God that story made me literally d'awwww out loud. I love romantic shit like this, please people post some more adorable love stories ;.; pleeeease
>>
>>6104314
We're going out to dinner tonight and we plan on sleeping with each other.

Looking forward to making breakfast for two!
>>
C'mon, first time lgbt commitments anybody? I cant be the only one with a SO story.
>>
File: 1449080053504.jpg (60 KB, 560x642) Image search: [Google]
1449080053504.jpg
60 KB, 560x642
>>6104314
>having sex with someone you don't even know
This is why I hate the lgbt community, I legitimately find you both disgusting.
>>
>>6105059
>>6105059
Sorry.
Never even been touched but do post more, its nice to imagine
>>
>>6104314
>So...me and this bottom
This is how you begin a story about a """""relationship"""""? You are the literal meme of being gay. Goddamn it, I don't like you.
>>
I barebacked him and came 14 times in one night then never talked to him again
>>
>>6105316
same
>>
>>6105316
Lol.

">People having sex while I don't
This is why I hate communities."

Fixed that for you Mr. Rodgers.
>>
>>6104314
repression and masturbation is easier.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.