[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The morning after a night of barhopping, you wake up next to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1435620133813.jpg (91 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1435620133813.jpg
91 KB, 640x426
The morning after a night of barhopping, you wake up next to this man.

>As-salamu alaykum, anon. You owe me $250 for the hour, plus jizya.
>>
Why would a Sikh guy ask for jizya?
>>
>>6103953
>Sikh
>asks for an Islamic tax
Interfaith dialogue is beautiful
>>
>>6103953
Pay for another hour, of course. Sikth men are sexy af.
>>
>>6103960
>Why would a Sikh guy ask for jizya?
This. OP sucks at writing fanfic. Check your faith ignorance privilege op scum.
>>
>>6103953
> blackmail.
> chastity belt.
> ???
> profit.
>>
I would ask if I can become a sikh and get those cool daggers and special underwear, maybe a discount too.
>>
>/lgbt/ likes sikhs
you guys are sick.
>>
>>6107315
>religion tells them to be kind and respectful, not assholes about spreading their beliefs or to oppress homos
>have wars against muslims
>carry swords
what's not to like
>>
>>6107347
>betray their country to serve the british multiple times
>no ethnicity to make them stand out, they are just a rebranding of hinduists
>edgy knives that they aren't actually allowed to use
>magical underwear

also, I was making a very shitty joke.
>>
>>6103953
If you want the jizya, you're gonna have to suck it out of me. Now get that fuzzy head back under those blankets, mister!
>>
>>6103953
ask him what the fuck he is supposed to be
also what a jizzya is and where the fuck i am supposed to get foreign currency
>>
>>6103953
remind him that he shouldn't be here because all jews fled the country and/or were killed a few years ago
>>
>>6103953
>wake up next to Sikh
>musta been pretty fuckin drunk
>but its cool cuz based Sikhs
>we go out later that day to remove kebab together
>>
>>6103953
IS the Sikh faith an actual religion or just a meme?
>>
>>6115396
cross polination of hinduism, buddhism, islam, complete with daggers, combs, and long hair.

pretty cool but no wisdom you can't find better elsewhere.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.